Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf (2218 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Candidates From South East/ West States Presented As Northern Candidates (pix) / Reasons For How Igbos Voted For Gej (or Not For Northern Candidates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by misterh(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
Are they the ones to determine who rules Nigeria? R*bbish.
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by chosen04(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2010
misterh:

Are they the ones to determine who rules Nigeria? R*bbish.

Pls no pun intended!!

Are you actually a Nigerian?
And you mean you didnt know that Lord Lugard gave them the Key(s) the determine who rules this country? Sorry . . . . .Just accept your fate and live with it!

My dad MY PEOPLE peeped into the future and ''SAW IT'' years back . . . . . . . its unfortunate you are noticing what we saw years back.
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by bkbabe97y(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
Gbawe:

My friend, in your haste to demonise anything/anyone that threatens the ambitions of Jonathan you have not even read the headline or the article properly to s[b]ee that it is not the AC Party [/b]that "Swear by one thing today, swear by the exact opposite tommorow." [b]It is the ACF (Arewa Consultative forum) [/b]that seemed to "endorse" the abolition of zoning yesterday only to support it today .

You know I thought the same thing like "what am I missing here?". Beaf, ur comprehension is piss poor!
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by Redman44(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Nigeria will be taking a hundred steps backwards in her nascent democracy if all the Political Parties present Northern candidates    When are we going to start electing our leaders based on their ideas and leadership qualities rather than where they come from? The Arewa Consultative Forum's stand is capable of plunging the country into further underdevelopment. The North had its shot at the presidency and Umar Yar'Adua was elected. Unforunately, he died in office. That does not mean another Northerner has to become president next year. All the 250 ethnic groups should be given an equal footing in the race to occupy Aso Rock. We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by CrudeOil2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Can anything good come from the north?
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by monkeyleg: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
All the parties have no ideology and stand for nothing but fraud. Same difference.

Buhari may be honest, and somehow got my vote, but I have been recently reminded that he headed PTF, which was a total disaster.
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2010
Definitely Buhari does not have a passing grade in every wise but considering the pack we have to deal with, I still think he better.
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by Ade2K8(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2010
Maybe the all-knowing gods of the ACF should also tell us what the height and weight of our candidates should be.
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by kobikwelu(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2010
i also prefer buhari to all these candidates that are aspiring,

but looking at the flip side, if jonathan is not able to contest, this sambo guy stands a better chance,

he looks like a moderate (IMHO!!!!!!)
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sambo? A better chance? What exactly did he accomplish in his career as Governor? The silly man plastered a $500 million rail project with loan sourced from China with his pictures as if the NRC upgrade is his baby and you want to vote for such a loony? lol

you can tell that I am miffed by the fact that we had to spend so much money and get so little only for a governor to even poke more fun by pretending he did it or something along those lines.  grin
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by kobikwelu(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^^^

better chance in the fact that he is closest to power and the presido would allow him use state might,

my postulation has nothing to do with his accomplishment

all he has to do is keep quiet and remain loyal and when all the dust settles, he mite emerge amongst all the furore

unlike what one mr atiku did
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
Sambo stands little or no chance. He is still a relative unknown in the PDP party, and he has not much on his side . . . . OMG, not another yar adua . . , lol
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by seanet02: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
i also prefer buhari to all these candidates that are aspiring,
he can not be the President of these country because he illegally jail a seven letter world in which the pronounciation is powerful and the word itself brilliant

AWOLOWO[b][/b]
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by kobikwelu(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

?

he cant be president because he jailed a man several yrs ago
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Political Parties Must Present Northern Candidates - Acf by samoks(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2010
Please some body should help me out. I didnt offer government during my Seconday school days. From Independence to date:

How many leaders have each zone produced?

These Northen guys are stupid. They want to continue rulling us till Jesus come. How i wish Biafra succeeded, by now they will have no OIL money to come running after.

Its good though that Biafra didnt succeed for the interest of all Minority groups.

Abeg, zoning is dead, SIMPLE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Approves Housing Allowance For Ex-militants / Feyi Agagu Survives Plane Crash / Beneficiaries Of Gej's 1.6 Million Jobs Identify Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.