Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top (1420 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top by Nigeriapen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019

Zodwa Wabantu is no stranger to going almost naked so she flitted right in as she hung out with local namibian women who go topless.

The sexy South African ‘pantless’ dancer took a tour of Namibia last month and blended with the locals. She dressed like them, went about with breasts left bare, ate their food, and mingled with them.

Following her trip, she said: “Although I felt fear for a moment, the Namibians proved me wrong!”

The sexy dancer said by the end of her trip, she felt she had become a Namibian.

She added:

I dressed like them and danced for them and they all loved me. I was part of the Himba tribe for a day.

I felt like I was in heaven when I walked around with my breasts out.

See More Topless Photos Below......

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/south-african-pantless-dancer-zodwa-wabantu-bares-her-breasts-as-she-joins-topless-local-women-in-namibia/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top by Nigeriapen(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top by itspzpics(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol
Re: South African ‘pantless Dancer’ Zodwa Wabantu Bares Her Breasts As She Joins Top by MzErica(f): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, the useless hunchback is on the run.

Potor-potor men and cowardice! All the know is drug trafficking!

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Banging Bikini Body In New Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In White / Watch The Moment Wizkid’s Phone Dropped On Stage At Burna Boy’s SSE Arena Show I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.