Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (73328 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / US: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling, Lands On NBC Reporter’s Lap / South Africa Just Voted To Seize Land From White Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

You'll come out worse. (after 60 years of independence)

Actually you are worse ...... at least i go to school with Happiness on my face and not expecting any sort of discrimination from my Classmates and Class teachers because of my Skin colour...... I can play with all my classmates, and do things with my classmates without being treated like A Slave or Beast by them.... and plus despite the conditions in Nigeria it will still be very rare to see a place where children learn under palm roof shades ..... i don't think it is even in Nigeria at all but it may be neighbouring country.... Every Nigerians can still testify to that ... even in the place where Education is low because of there way of life, i mean the Almajiris in the north they still stay inside a Building and they still have better schools available, that picture is a complete fake..... but even if it was in Nigeria they are still 10 times better than yours.... at least they go to school without being treated like a slaves and with some actions the Conditions can be solved but in your case it may take forever to be solve so well enjoy being enslave in your own country.... and plus i have been to south Africa and lived there for a month, i even saw worse poverty in south africa and very high rate of crimes, You know it is worse when people live like slaves in their own country to the extent that it is even refer to as Normal to live like that
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Racism in your own country? grin

It's more complex than just racism. That is an Afrikaans school, like we also have all-blacks schools & multi-racial schools. Usually in an Afrikaans school they have limited space for English learners of all races eg. Blacks, Indians, Chinese etc, but some parents
(mostly black parents) demand space even though they didn't register on time. I guess to make a political or racial statement. The way those kids are seated, it tells me that the seating arrangements were made last minute to accommodate them, perhaps while they're trying to figure something out. Everything is turned into racism in South Africa at the moment, even when black people are to blame in some of these cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
I will download that picture and use it to troll South African when ever there is social Media War between Us and them
It won't look good for you though....

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Jace, what do you know about this story? Because I feel it's being blown out of proportion. Remember that the EFF has this "Sifunda ngenkani" thing going on, on all schools.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's more complex than just racism. That is an Afrikaans school, like we also have all-blacks schools & multi-racial schools. Usually in an Afrikaans school they have limited space for English learners of all races eg. Blacks, Indians, Chinese etc, but some parents
(mostly black parents) demand space even though they didn't register on time. I guess to make a political or racial statement. The way those kids are seated, it tells me that the seating arrangements were made last minute to accommodate them, perhaps while they're trying to figure something out. Everything is turned into racism in South Africa at the moment, even when black people are to blame in some of these cases.
Their uniforms aren't even the same,well elections are fast approaching so we gonna be seeing more of this
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Their uniforms aren't even the same,well elections are fast approaching so we gonna be seeing more of this

Yeah, I'm also thinking they're heeding to the EFF's forced registration call, which is not good at all because parents had plenty of time to find space for their kids. This doing things by force is disturbing a lot of schools this year. Someone said there're EFF members demanding a certain school be closed because it has no available space for walk-ins. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, I'm also thinking they're heeding to the EFF's forced registration call, which is not good at all because parents had plenty of time to find space for their kids. This doing things by force is disturbing a lot of schools this year. Someone said there're EFF members demanding a certain school be closed because it has no available space for walk-ins. Very sad.
I'm also thinking it must be somebody from the EFF who took the picture,you know they will do anything to riot and create chaos in the country.And what are these parents teaching their little ones? that you can show up at any place anytime and demand this or that without following proper procedure.When I was a kid my parents used to make sure anything school related was sorted out a week or two before school opens,I'm talking registrations and everything else.The things we see these days man.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by KiZiie(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
Since I'm not from there, how is it my business?
The kind of mentality that fosters the retrogression of kind.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2019
KiZiie:

The kind of mentality that fosters the retrogression of kind.
You know many Nigerians south africans don kill? 168

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by ignant: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is an Afrikaan school an all white school? Is an all black school a non-Afrikaan school? Using these as an example is diametrically opposing.

I must believe that an Afrikaan school refers to a school where the language of instruction is Afrikaan, otherwise you folks down there are sitting on another landmine.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I'm also thinking it must be somebody from the EFF who took the picture,you know they will do anything to riot and create chaos in the country.And what are these parents teaching their little ones? that you can show up at any place anytime and demand this or that without following proper procedure.When I was a kid my parents used to make sure anything school related was sorted out a week or two before school opens,I'm talking registrations and everything else.The things we see these days man.... undecided

My point exactly! I'm tired of these people & their need to always cause trouble. I knew something like this was going to happen. They use every opportunity to create chaos & disorder. Now lessons will be delayed because they're busy being inconsiderate & pushing their own agenda. God forbid these people rule this country. Lawlessness will be the order of the day. Shameful that the parents are putting their kids through this just to be "revolutionaries".

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Actually you are worse ...... at least i go to school with Happiness on my face and not expecting any sort of discrimination from my Classmates and Class teachers because of my Skin colour...... I can play with all my classmates, and do things with my classmates without being treated like A Slave or Beast by them.... and plus despite the conditions in Nigeria it will still be very rare to see a place where children learn under palm roof shades ..... i don't think it is even in Nigeria at all but it may be neighbouring country.... Every Nigerians can still testify to that ... even in the place where Education is low because of there way of life, i mean the Almajiris in the north they still stay inside a Building and they still have better schools available, that picture is a complete fake..... but even if it was in Nigeria they are still 10 times better than yours.... at least they go to school without being treated like a slaves and with some actions the Conditions can be solved but in your case it may take forever to be solve so well enjoy being enslave in your own country.... and plus i have been to south Africa and lived there for a month, i even saw worse poverty in south africa and very high rate of crimes, You know it is worse when people live like slaves in their own country to the extent that it is even refer to as Normal to live like that

Dude u've never been to SA, stop lying. This entire essay above is proof of that. It's littered with ignorant, bias, infactual & exaggerated claims. Would be a tragedy for your brain if u have indeed been to SA & still returned with that mindset.

I know u people are having orgasms over that racism picture. Here are some more UNHAPPY & ENSLAVED South African school kids! grin

5 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:

You people are very funny sha.. so what you are trying to tell me is that, that is how Nigerians School? and even to be able to find that kind of picture you will have to go to the core north where the majority don't believe in Education they rather believe in Learning of Quran even despite the fact that they don't believe in Education there is still good schools there for those that believe in education, and i am not even sure if that picture was from Nigeria, it has not gotten to that stage and if you want to talk about Poverty i have been to South Africa and you people don't have the right to call the Poverty card on any Country because i have seen worse poverty in South Africa , it is like kettle calling the pot Black and plus you guys live like slave in Your own country at least we can go to school without being discriminated against by other students and Teachers like we are some sort of beasts that bite
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jace, what do you know about this story? Because I feel it's being blown out of proportion. Remember that the EFF has this "Sifunda ngenkani" thing going on, on all schools.

North West govt will respond today after visiting the school. Some people say it's an old recycled pictured of something that was solved forever ago.

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My point exactly! I'm tired of these people & their need to always cause trouble. I knew something like this was going to happen. They use every opportunity to create chaos & disorder. Now lessons will be delayed because they're busy being inconsiderate & pushing their own agenda. God forbid these people rule this country. Lawlessness will be the order of the day. Shameful that the parents are putting their kids through this just to be "revolutionaries".
I'm so fearing the bolded,the way the number of that terrorist organisation has multiplied in the last two years is enough for one to lose sleep.Can you believe their presence is strong even there in KZN? the last place I'd expect to embrace the EFF.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
Since I'm not from there, how is it my business?
good question who really cares? not me.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
ignant:

Is an Afrikaan school an all white school? Is an all black school a non-Afrikaan school? Using these as an example is diametrically opposing.

I must believe that an Afrikaan school refers to a school where the language of instruction is Afrikaan, otherwise you folks down there are sitting on another landmine.

In South Africa we have many whites who speak different languages like English, Portuguese etc. Some cannot even speak Afrikaans. An Afrikaans school is for people who can speak Afrikaans. Anyone that can. But they also have English-medium classes.
Well I think it's unfair to have an issue with Afrikaans schools because 1) they also take in students who can't speak Afrikaans, whereas we have schools only for black people. Blacks have plenty of choices. They can go to any school & get accommodate in the language of their preference, which is usually in English. Furthermore, Afrikaans schools & other multi-racial schools are better run because there're higher fees to pay. In most of them you even have to buy your own stationery. In black schools you pay very little if anything at all, plus you get free stationery. However, most of the schools are poorly run & that's not a white man's fault. So some people force their way into these "better schools" & yet don't wanna pay up. The fees assist with a lot of things from mantainance to security. Some people want all the benefits but don't wanna pay the price that help make all those things a possibility. TBH, as blacks, we're what's wrong with South Africa. People run away from black schools to multi-racial schools but expect not to pay the exorbitant fees needed to maintain the quality of education.

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Dude u've never been to SA, stop lying. This entire essay above is proof of that. It's littered with ignorant, bias, infactual & exaggerated claims. Would be a tragedy for your brain if u have indeed been to SA & still returned with that mindset.

I know u people are having orgasms over that racism picture. Here are some more UNHAPPY & ENSLAVED South African school kids! grin

I have been to south Africa whether you call it lie or not and you showed pictures of students under tree .... so you mean there is no good schools in Nigeria too? and racism is not only in your education sector it is almost in every sector in South Africa ...... some blacks don't want white... some white don't want black .... That's how you live in Your Country... . if you want to call poverty card i have seen worse poverty in South Africa it is like kettle calling the pot black..... you can tell yourself everything to say it is lie .... but there is racism in south africa whether you like it or not and it is the earlier that you start to admit it ... the earlier it can be solve... Bleep off

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

North West govt will respond today after visiting the school. Some people say it's an old recycled pictured of something that was solved forever ago.

Thanks. Will follow this closely.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by youska(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
and did you know many Nigerians dis same south Africans have killed?

There is no other definition for bad, bad will always be bad. Nothing can change that. Stop encouraging it.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I'm so fearing the bolded,the way the number of that terrorist organisation has multiplied in the last two years is enough for one to lose sleep.Can you believe their presence is strong even there in KZN? the last place I'd expect to embrace the EFF.

LMAO. I'm with you on that. It's very unsettling. I was also surprised that they have members even in KZN. Juju's juju must be very strong tongue I honestly don't see what they see in him, because every time I listen to his dribble, I become more convinced that he's not all that intelligent. He doesn't do it for me at all.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2019
youska:

There is no other definition for bad, bad will always be bad. Nothing can change that. Stop encouraging it.
Good day.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

I have been to south Africa whether you call it lie or not and you showed pictures of students under tree .... so you mean there is no good schools in Nigeria too? and racism is not only in your education sector it is almost in every sector in South Africa ...... some blacks don't want white... some white don't want black .... That's how you live in Your Country... . if you want to call poverty card i have seen worse poverty in South Africa it is like kettle calling the pot black..... you can tell yourself everything to say it is lie .... but there is racism in south africa whether you like it or not and it is the earlier that you start to admit it ... the earlier it can be solve... Bleep off

Don't be mad boet, u started this. (Promising to troll us with racism pics)

Anyway, thanx for this smart photo of Nigerian teens reading SA Grade-1 level material.

3 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
JjBankys:
good question who really cares? not me.
That's my point brother, how is it even Nigerian business?

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
it's none of our business the whites can kill them all for I care, never like that country never will.

3 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Don't be mad boet, u started this. (Promising to troll us with racism pics)

Anyway, thanx for this smart photo of Nigerian teens reading SA Grade-1 level material.

Seriously? You have seen the contents of the book just by looking at the pictures? So you judge the contents of a book by the size and covers in south Africa? Can you be that daft too?
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:

Why did u click on the story then? undecided undecided
You need a brain transplant.

3 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by ignant: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

In South Africa we have many whites who speak different languages like English, Portuguese etc. Some cannot even speak Afrikaans. An Afrikaans school is for people who can speak Afrikaans. Anyone that can. But they also have English-medium classes.
Well I think it's unfair to have an issue with Afrikaans schools because 1) they also take in students who can't speak Afrikaans, whereas we have schools only for black people. Blacks have plenty of choices. They can go to any school & get accommodate in the language of their preference, which is usually in English. Furthermore, Afrikaans schools & other multi-racial schools are better run because there're higher fees to pay. In most of them you even have to buy your own stationery. In black schools you pay very little if anything at all, plus you get free stationery. However, most of the schools are poorly run & that's not a white man's fault. So some people force their way into these "better schools" & yet don't wanna pay up. The fees assist with a lot of things from mantainance to security. Some people want all the benefits but don't wanna pay the price that help make all those things a possibility. TBH, as blacks, we're what's wrong with South Africa. People run away from black schools to multi-racial schools but expect not to pay the exorbitant fees needed to maintain the quality of education.

What do you mean by "we have schools only for black people"? You mean there are still schools in SA mandated for only black people?

People run away from black schools to multi racial schools but expect not to pay the exorbitant fees needed to maintain the quality of education.
Are these multiracial schools people run to public or private? Are the black schools people run from public or private? There lies your answer.

Are you conflating attendance in schools on the basis of socioeconomic ability to attendance in schools strictly by race?

Anything contrary depicts that there is sanctioned colour gentrification going on down there. That is flat out apartheid.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2019
TMKsouth:

Why did u click on the story then? undecided undecided
You need a brain transplant.
It's a Nigerian forum undecided I can click on any Thread I want. seem like you're the one who needs a brain transplant. don't ever quote me again, will you?

4 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You people are very funny sha.. so what you are trying to tell me is that, that is how Nigerians School? and even to be able to find that kind of picture you will have to go to the core north where the majority don't believe in Education they rather believe in Learning of Quran even despite the fact that they don't believe in Education there is still good schools there for those that believe in education, and i am not even sure if that picture was from Nigeria, it has not gotten to that stage and if you want to talk about Poverty i have been to South Africa and you people don't have the right to call the Poverty card on any Country because i have seen worse poverty in South Africa , it is like kettle calling the pot Black and plus you guys live like slave in Your own country at least we can go to school without being discriminated against by other students and Teachers like we are some sort of beasts that bite
What's funny is you contemplating your next e-brawl against South Africans while South Africans aren't even thinking about you or what gonna do next.And as far as that "discrimination" pic goes nobody at the moment really knows what the story is,it could be some sensationalist who took the pic to gain attention and when the real truth comes out you gonna be the one looking like a complete fòol.You need to relax your nerves,I never said anything about poverty,tho I know it haunts 100 million Nigerians but we ain't on that yet.I'd rather we stick to discrimination and I want to start by highlighting these facts:Your discrimination exists in the form religious backgrounds,tribalism and culture.I don't know about you but I think I can understand if the white man hates me but being hated by your own has to be the worst kind of hatred ever because other races who can't tell blacks apart based on tribe or culture look at you and think "why are these monkeys killing each other when they look the same?".I don't understand why you dedicate your precious time to educating us about discrimination when Nigerians die everyday in the hands of their own people due to tribal and cultural differences.We know Lagos is occupied by a certain group and others are not allowed in.If I were you I'd ask myself "why am I always giving my 2 cent about the problems of SA but when we Nigerians slaughter each other SA people don't even seem to give a rat's ass?".

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Codes151:
The Biafran idea will never work! Igbos need to learn to love other igbos as well. You need to be transparent and so on!!! That takes years to build

Oh ok we will work on that....and work on restoration of BIAFRA we are so done with nigeria... Despite its LOVE AND TRANSPARENCY

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
It's a Nigerian forum undecided I can click on any Thread I want. seem like you're the who needs a brain transplant. don't ever quote me again, will you?
grin grin who cares about xenophobia people? not me tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.