Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (73277 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / US: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling, Lands On NBC Reporter’s Lap / South Africa Just Voted To Seize Land From White Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I'm with you on that. It's very unsettling. I was also surprised that they have members even in KZN. Juju's juju must be very strong tongue I honestly don't see what they see in him, because every time I listen to his dribble, I become more convinced that he's not all that intelligent. He doesn't do it for me at all.
I was in UKZN in December 2016 and when I saw EFF posters all over the university premises I almost collapsed lol.yah,he is not that intelligent.I think he is trying too hard to fill the shoes of the likes Chris Hani but he is failing miserably.I think getting consigned by Winnie Mandela caused his head to be swollen.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2019
ignant:

What do you mean by "we have schools only for black people"? You mean there are still schools in SA mandated for only black people?

Are these multiracial schools people run to public or private? Are the black schools people run from public or private? There lies your answer.

Are you conflating attendance in schools on the basis of socioeconomic ability to attendance in schools strictly by race?

Anything contrary depicts that there is sanctioned colour gentrification going on down there. That is flat out apartheid.

What I mean by that is that we have schools that teach lessons in languages that one can understand. In ones mother tongue so to speak. It again would be an issue if we didn't have such schools. People would be talking about preserving culture etc. Hence there's a pick where one wants to study. We cannot do away with either schools because we have to take into account the cultural differences. South Africans of all races are proud of their culture, so most schools cater to that. Some parents want their children to be taught in their own language, which will be impossible if all languages were taught as part of the syllabus, in one school.

Both are public but are run by different bodies, which make the decisions for each school. Example, the school governing body tables what the school needs for the upcoming school year & the fees are adjusted according to that, in agreement with the parents of course.

There're schools for everyone, from public to private. That's life. You take your child to a school that you CAN afford since we're not all from the same socioeconomic background. Most of the so-called multiracial schools even have subsidies for children who can't afford to pay their fees. But they can't take everyone who can't afford to pay school fees because schools have a budget too that get decided during meetings between teachers, the school governing body & the parents.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by officialJP(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you sing this song on every thread. We've heard you already. Gosh!
seriously I hate dem wit passion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I was in UKZN in December 2016 and when I saw EFF posters all over the university premises I almost collapsed lol.yah,he is not that intelligent.I think he is trying too hard to fill the shoes of the likes Chris Hani but he is failing miserably.I think getting consigned by Winnie Mandela caused his head to be swollen.

I agree on the bolded. I never really liked her though lol. I didn't hate her. I was just indifferent to her. So her influence is also lost to me. I don't understand endorsements in general. That's for fanatics imo.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What's funny is you contemplating your next e-brawl against South Africans while South Africans aren't even thinking about you or what gonna do next.And as far as that "discrimination" pic goes nobody at the moment really knows what the story is,it could be some sensationalist who took the pic to gain attention and when the real truth comes out you gonna be the one looking like a complete fòol.You need to relax your nerves,I never said anything about poverty,tho I know it haunts 100 million Nigerians but we ain't on that yet.I'd rather we stick to discrimination and I want to start by highlighting these facts:Your discrimination exists in the form religious backgrounds,tribalism and culture.I don't know about you but I think I can understand if the white man hates me but being hated by your own has to be the worst kind of hatred ever because other races who can't tell blacks apart based on tribe or culture look at you and think "why are these monkeys killing each other when they look the same?".I don't understand why you dedicate your precious time to educating us about discrimination when Nigerians die everyday in the hands of their own people due to tribal and cultural differences.We know Lagos is occupied by a certain group and others are not allowed in.If I were you I'd ask myself "why am I always giving my 2 cent about the problems of SA but when we Nigerians slaughter each other SA people don't even seem to give a rat's ass?".

There is Tribalism in Nigeria and i will admit that...... But we still live anywhere we want to and school anywhere we want to without being discriminate against even though there may be occasional disputes and different interests and it is almost all the time due to Political issues. I like your false Knowledge and
your Ignorance about Lagos keep it like that, the reason why i commented that is because of South Africans that troll Nigerians at every opportunity they get

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I agree on the bolded. I never really liked her though lol. I didn't hate her. I was just indifferent to her. So her influence is also lost to me. I don't understand endorsements in general. That's for fanatics imo.
Never heard a female that didn't like Winnie.Many people think she deserved the Nelson Mandela status,now I have never been the kind to jump on bandwagons but after watching all her documentaries of her fighting tooth and nails with Apartheid police I kinda agree,TBH that girl suffered more than many of our struggle heroes,and she was beautiful she could get the di*k anytime.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by ignant: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What I mean by that is that we have schools that teach lessons in languages that one can understand. In ones mother tongue so to speak. It again would be an issue if we didn't have such schools. People would be talking about preserving culture etc. Hence there's a pick where one wants to study. We cannot do away with either schools because we have to take into account the cultural differences. South Africans of all races are proud of their culture, so most schools cater to that. Some parents want their children to be taught in their own language, which will be impossible if all languages were taught as part of the syllabus, in one school.

[b]Both are public but are run by different bodies, which make the decisions for each school. [/b]Example, the school governing body tables what the school needs for the upcoming school year & the fees are adjusted according to that, in agreement with the parents of course.

There're schools for everyone, from public to private. That's life. You take your child to a school that you CAN afford since we're not all from the same socioeconomic background. Most of the so-called multiracial schools even have subsidies for children who can't afford to pay their fees. But they can't take everyone who can't afford to pay school fees because schools have a budget too that get decided during meetings between teachers, the school governing body & the parents.

I think what you should say is that you have schools taught in indigenous languages whose speakers are primarily negroes not that you have schools for black people(I hate these black, white, yellow colour denotations. It's dated).

One last question- why are public schools (multiracial and black) run by different bodies?

I have been snooping on SA twitter and the vibe I'm getting from there is disturbing. You folks there are about to be dragged into a racial violence. It's no longer about class-ism. The land expropriation musings led me to a certain afric-something that seem to be populated by caucasians? O man, it's crazy.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by sirBLUNT: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Pusyiter:
You never come tell me wetin you come find grin
How you dey?
I came for some official and unofficial assignment... I wan secure my future my future for that side

Baba I dey the hustle is real.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What's funny is you contemplating your next e-brawl against South Africans while South Africans aren't even thinking about you or what gonna do next.And as far as that "discrimination" pic goes nobody at the moment really knows what the story is,it could be some sensationalist who took the pic to gain attention and when the real truth comes out you gonna be the one looking like a complete fòol.You need to relax your nerves,I never said anything about poverty,tho I know it haunts 100 million Nigerians but we ain't on that yet.I'd rather we stick to discrimination and I want to start by highlighting these facts:Your discrimination exists in the form religious backgrounds,tribalism and culture.I don't know about you but I think I can understand if the white man hates me but being hated by your own has to be the worst kind of hatred ever because other races who can't tell blacks apart based on tribe or culture look at you and think "why are these monkeys killing each other when they look the same?".I don't understand why you dedicate your precious time to educating us about discrimination when Nigerians die everyday in the hands of their own people due to tribal and cultural differences.We know Lagos is occupied by a certain group and others are not allowed in.If I were you I'd ask myself "why am I always giving my 2 cent about the problems of SA but when we Nigerians slaughter each other SA people don't even seem to give a rat's ass?".

And who says We give a Rat ass about South Africans? The post got to the front page and we commented on it and most Nigerians commented that they don't even give a damn about it. I should have even mind my own business angry

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Yeah right! So says someone who comes from a cesspit where people kill each other for kidneys, skills, brains etc. Look at your country first before commenting on other's

Bro or whoever you are I will prefer to be a citizen of a country where people are killed for kidney than to be a citizen of a country where a total stranger from.another continent turned me and my fellow black to slaves in our fathersland.

I will rather be a tree in the forest than for a bloody white man from Netherland or Britain to throw my indigenous black fellow into lion cage to be devoured by lion because the f u c k I n g white man was upset.

I will rather be dead than to be a citizen of a country where my fellow blackman was tied to the back of a truck and dragged on motorway by a white man who is from another continent.

You South African have no shame I swear. By the way I regard South Africans as African bastards because how can a country called her name South Africa or East Africa or North Africa pls is that a name Better change your country name and stop behaving stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Never heard a female that didn't like Winnie.Many people think she deserved the Nelson Mandela status,now I have never been the kind to jump on bandwagons but after watching all her documentaries of her fighting tooth and nails with Apartheid police I kinda agree,TBH that girl suffered more than many of our struggle heroes,and she was beautiful she could get the di*k anytime.

LMFAO @ the last part.

IMO, a status is not something you get just because you were involved in something. You have to appeal to people. Have a personal charm. I think Madiba won the hearts of many not only because of past struggles, but also for his humility, philanthropic work etc. Madiba had a presence & that's not something you get by just being popular or being part of something. There're even celebrities today who lack a certain oomph. You either have it or you don't. Sorry that she was overshadowed, but it's not his fault she didn't have the same mesmerizing effect that he had on a lot people. We can't all be stars, some shine brighter than others tongue
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

And who says We give a Rat ass about South Africans? The post got to the front page and we commented on it and most Nigerians commented that they don't even give a damn about it. I should have even mind my own business angry
Your obsession is telling but you still denying,ok.Yeah I saw the comments,they say they don't give a damn because of xenophobia but I'm confused because Nigerians are still running to SA.You guys are the biggest walking contradiction.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
It's a Nigerian forum undecided I can click on any Thread I want. seem like you're the one who needs a brain transplant. don't ever quote me again, will you?

Or else what?

This is the internet. Not your mom's hut. It's a global meeting point.

3 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There is Tribalism in Nigeria and i will admit that...... But we still live anywhere we want to and school anywhere we want to without being discriminate against even though there may be occasional disputes and different interests and it is almost all the time due to Political issues. I like your false Knowledge and
your Ignorance about Lagos keep it like that, the reason why i commented that is because of South Africans that troll Nigerians at every opportunity they get
Okay,from your comments you seem to know nothing about SA either so how about we both keep our mouths shut? I think I prefer it that way
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ the last part.

IMO, a status is not something you get just because you were involved in something. You have to appeal to people. Have a personal charm. I think Madiba won the hearts of many not only because of past struggles, but also for his humility, philanthropic work etc. Madiba had a presence & that's not something you get by just being popular or being part of something. There're even celebrities today who lack a certain oomph. You either have it or you don't. Sorry that she was overshadowed, but it's not his fault she didn't have the same mesmerizing effect that he had on a lot people. We can't all be stars, some shine brighter than others tongue
You are absolutely right,some things in this life are chosen and arranged by God I guess.Mandela was truly predestined to be like Moses for SA people,I know people like to say he was bought by the West but they forget that people were chanting "free Mandela" long before he was released.

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
ignant:

I think what you should say is that you have schools taught in indigenous languages whose speakers are primarily negroes not that you have schools for black people(I hate these black, white, yellow colour denotations. It's dated).

One last question- why are public schools (multiracial and black) run by different bodies?

I have been snooping on SA twitter and the vibe I'm getting from there is disturbing. You folks there are about to be dragged into a racial violence. It's no longer about class-ism. The land expropriation musings led me to a certain afric-something that seem to be populated by caucasians? O man, it's crazy.

It's the same thing. Matter of semantics that's all.

Because of different needs. Different communities means different issues. Example some schools require that students be searched with metal detectors for weapons, for the safety of other students & teachers. The school is the one that gets to foot the bill for the security measures. It's different for every school. It depends on the area & their priorities as a community.

Lol, those that want to fight can go & fight. But the truth is, some of us just want to move forward. We don't expect things to fall on our laps. We understand that in the modern age you have to work for what you want. Some blame the past, while they do everything in the present to ensure that the future isn't that great either. They blame everyone but themselves. I heard that out of all the people that started grade one 12 years ago, less than half of them make it to grade 12/matric. That is a shame. How do you decrease poverty in a society where education is not a priority? I don't understand how anyone can decide to sit at home when they have the opportunity to educate themselves so they can have a better chance at being gainfully employed. It's self-defeating. Makes no sense. There's a lot going on here & no, we're not always the victims. More like the victims of our own choices than anything else.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's more complex than just racism. That is an Afrikaans school, like we also have all-blacks schools & multi-racial schools. Usually in an Afrikaans school they have limited space for English learners of all races eg. Blacks, Indians, Chinese etc, but some parents
(mostly black parents) demand space even though they didn't register on time. I guess to make a political or racial statement. The way those kids are seated, it tells me that the seating arrangements were made last minute to accommodate them, perhaps while they're trying to figure something out. Everything is turned into racism in South Africa at the moment, even when black people are to blame in some of these cases.

Xhosa, I'm disappointed with this excuse of yours. There's no reason why those kids, late entry or not should not be sitted in the midst of the white ones, Afrikaans school or not.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
UPDATE:
Teacher suspended at North West's Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke amid race row

A teacher from Laerskool Schweizer-Reneke in the North West was suspended on Thursday following outrage over a picture she allegedly took of Grade R pupils in her class being seated separately from their white classmates on their first day of school.

The announcement was made by the North West department of education during a meeting at the school following demonstrations by community and political groups at the school.

The department said the teacher had been suspended with immediate effect.

TimesLIVE has learnt that an investigation into the school's principal was also being carried out.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2019-01-10-teacher-suspended-at-laerskool-schweizer-reneke-amid-race-row/

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Okay,from your comments you seem to know nothing about SA either so how about we both keep our mouths shut? I think I prefer it that way

Why are you running away from the argument, have you ever heard that kids were segregated in a school due to tribalism? It's among the poor that tribalism exists and they still don't make children sit away from each other based on color of skin which is what this is about
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You are absolutely right,some things in this life are chosen and arranged by God I guess.Mandela was truly predestined to be like Moses for SA people,I know people like to say he was bought by the West but they forget that people were chanting "free Mandela" long before he was released.

Exactly! And by people, meaning people from all over the world. He had his own pull on people, which had nothing to with all these recent stories about him being a sellout. People like Malema are just envious, I think. He likes to say he's not Mandela blah blah blah. Why bring up his name instead of playing your part? TBH, I think he's trying to dim his shine so he can appear brighter. He's an opportunist of note. Why wait for Mandela to die before telling everyone that he sold out? Mnxm.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! And by people, meaning people from all over the world. He had his own pull on people, which had nothing to with all these recent stories about him being a sellout. People like Malema are just envious, I think. He likes to say he's not Mandela blah blah blah. Why bring up his name instead of playing your part? TBH, I think he's trying to dim his shine so he can appear brighter. He's an opportunist of note. Why wait for Mandela to die before telling everyone that he sold out? Mnxm.
lo u mentioned me

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why are you running away from the argument, have you ever heard that kids were segregated in a school due to tribalism? It's among the poor that tribalism exists and they still don't make children sit away from each other based on color of skin which is what this is about
There is no argument here.I deaded the convo cause I could see it was not gonna get us anywhere..it's cool if you think I'm running but I'm just saving my energy.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is what I love to see cool
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yah he had that aura that people just couldn't resist.Malema has always been jealous of those above him.I still remember when he was asked to debate with Lindiwe Mazibuko and he said no because to him she was just a mere "tea girl" but deep down he was afraid of her intellect LOL.Back to Mandela,I think people who call him a sellout are those who thought they would be owning private jets as soon as he became president,their dreams were too unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Xhosa, I'm disappointed with this excuse of yours. There's no reason why those kids, late entry or not should not be sitted in the midst of the white ones, Afrikaans school or not.

Like I said, I'm just speculating. Nobody knows why they were put on the side because normally, schools don't do that. I also went to an Afrikaans school & we were not separated in class. Each teacher has his or her own method when it comes to sitting arrangements. Some do it alphabetically & some pair them up by gender. Late comers usually sit wherever there's space available for them to sit. You don't get moved from where you're seated so somebody else can sit, as each class already has a list by the 1st day. This started circulating yesterday, on the 1st day of school. So it could be a temporary situation to accommodate the new pupils until further arrangements are made. I refuse to think it was done out of prejudice or malice, until I hear the full story.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yah he had that aura that people just couldn't resist.Malema has always been jealous of those above him.I still remember when he was asked to debate with Lindiwe Mazibuko and he said no because to him she was just a mere "tea girl" but deep down he was afraid of her intellect LOL.Back to Mandela,I think people who call him a sellout are those who thought they would be owning private jets as soon as he became president,their dreams were too unrealistic.

Lol, I remember that.

Ditto! People expect the government to do everything for them & that's not possible. You got to go get it.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:

You can deny it all you like but deep down you know Racism is in your country, But let everyone just mind their business
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I remember that.

Ditto! People expect the government to do everything for them & that's not possible. You got to go get it.
gbam cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Your obsession is telling but you still denying,ok.Yeah I saw the comments,they say they don't give a damn because of xenophobia but I'm confused because Nigerians are still running to SA.You guys are the biggest walking contradiction.

So those that already have businesses in South Africa should abandon it so that you lazy scum can take over? and We are more than 200 million in Nigeria, is the number of Nigerians in South Africa even up to a Million? and we are not even the only Africans in your country and you guys call every Africans Nigerians because they are the major immigrants and you are talking as if there is no south Africans in Nigeria too and since you guys started your Vampires acts of attacking Africans Nigerians hardly migrate to your country unless they already have business there, and if you are going to say we give a damn about your country i'm sure it is not up to the stage of Obsession, even when you guys were nothing under apartheid government Nigeria Government still helped you guys. We have very high population and it is very understandable that we will spread to many countries, Nigerians is present in almost every countries in Africa doing business because of the Markets and the demand not because your Country is good, even Nigerians can be found in the most poorest Country in Africa ... Nigerians are there doing business whether it is crime they are committing too .... well the money must be made
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You can deny it all you like but deep down you know Racism is in your country, But let everyone just mind their business
At least we not killing each other but the blood that has been spilled in Nigeria can be accounted to tribalism and religion.Yeah please do mind your own business because you are in knees deep into the sh@t wink

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:

So those that already have businesses in South Africa should abandon it so that you lazy scum can take over? and We are more than 200 million in Nigeria, is the number of Nigerians in South Africa even up to a Million? and we are not even the only Africans in your country and you guys call every Africans Nigerians because they are the major immigrants and you are talking as if there is no south Africans in Nigeria too and since you guys started your Vampires acts of attacking Africans Nigerians hardly migrate to your country unless they already have business there, and if you are going to say we give a damn about your country i'm sure it is not up to the stage of Obsession, even when you guys were nothing under apartheid government Nigeria Government still helped you guys. We have very high population and it is very understandable that we will spread to many countries, Nigerians is present in almost every countries in Africa doing business because of the Markets and the demand not because your Country is good, even Nigerians can be found in the most poorest Country in Africa ... Nigerians are there doing business whether it is crime they are committing too .... well the money must be made
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]So those that already have businesses in South Africa should abandon it so that you lazy scum can take over? and We are more than 200 million in Nigeria, is the number of Nigerians in South Africa even up to a Million? and we are not even the only Africans in your country and you guys call every Africans Nigerians because they are the major immigrants and you are talking as if there is no south Africans in Nigeria too and since you guys started your Vampires acts of attacking Africans Nigerians hardly migrate to your country unless they already have business there, and if you are going to say we give a damn about your country i'm sure it is not up to the stage of Obsession, even when you guys were nothing under apartheid government Nigeria Government still helped you guys. We have very high population and it is very understandable that we will spread to many countries, Nigerians is present in almost every countries in Africa doing business because of the Markets and the demand not because your Country is good, even Nigerians can be found in the most poorest Country in Africa ... Nigerians are there doing business whether it is crime they are committing too .... well the money must be made[/s]
thought we were done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.