Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Advise Me On What To Choose - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advise Me On What To Choose (428 Views)

Kindly Advise Me On This Please. / Please Advise Me: 2008 Lexus ES350 Or Camry Spider / I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me On What To Choose by Diavolo: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pls I would like the house to enlighten on the best option out of this two deals.
An Honda EOD Nigerian used at 600 or an Hyundai sonata 2006 at 750, both is OK conditions. This is my first time of getting a car and I have no experience on car matters. Which one is a better deal. Thank you
Re: Advise Me On What To Choose by Nembeboi: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
I wud prefer de sonata. EOD is prone to gear box issues.
Re: Advise Me On What To Choose by babatee1985(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Go for the sonata bro coz it's one of d best cars for first time users. EOD is a very good car too if well maintained, but apart from the gear box issue mentioned, it is also prone to ball joint issue as well which might lead to pulling off when u least expected, and it's only long time car users that can deal with the eod issues. Shalom!!!
Re: Advise Me On What To Choose by Diavolo: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nembeboi:
I wud prefer de sonata. EOD is prone to gear box issues.
thank you
Re: Advise Me On What To Choose by Diavolo: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
babatee1985:
Go for the sonata bro coz it's one of d best cars for first time users. EOD is a very good car too if well maintained, but apart from the gear box issue mentioned, it is also prone to ball joint issue as well which might lead to pulling off when u least expected, and it's only long time car users that can deal with the eod issues. Shalom!!!
thank you
Re: Advise Me On What To Choose by saintchris11(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
as a first time car user, I'll suggest you don't buy the sonata if it's v6 engine but if otherwise... it's a good car

(1) (Reply)

2010 Toyota Tundra @ 4.5m ....... / 2015 CLA250 Toks For 8.6m / Very Neat Used Nissan Primers Wagon 499k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.