Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Kindly Advise Me On This Please. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kindly Advise Me On This Please. (735 Views)

Please Advise Me: 2008 Lexus ES350 Or Camry Spider / I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / Want To Replace Old Engine, Kindly Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Kerefi: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning all. My company wants to sell 2 cars to its staff. A 2008 Kia Rio and a Picanto ( should be from 2013 or higher). The admin guy said that the engine is good. The company only sells its cars when they feel they are spending too much on them. The price for both is 350k.

Which do you advise I go for. I want to assume that everything is bad including engine. Anything that is okay I will take it as a plus. What's the pros and cons of taking the risk and what do you estimate I might spend if the car isn't good. The body is great Sha. What are the pros and cons of a 2008 Kia Kio. This is my first car and I don't have money for Toyota.

Thanks all.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by gasparpisciotta: 5:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Kerefi:
Good morning all. My company wants to sell 2 cars to its staff. A 2008 Kia Rio and a Picanto ( should be from 2013 or higher). The admin guy said that the engine is good. The company only sells its cars when they feel they are spending too much on them. The price for both is 350k.

Which do you advise I go for. I want to assume that everything is bad including engine. Anything that is okay I will take it as a plus. What's the pros and cons of taking the risk and what do you estimate I might spend if the car isn't good. The body is great Sha. What are the pros and cons of a 2008 Kia Kio. This is my first car and I don't have money for Toyota.

Thanks all.

Can I bid for the picanto?
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Kerefi: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Can I bid for the picanto?

It's internal.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by gasparpisciotta: 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Kerefi:

It's internal.

Can someone represent my interest in your work place?
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Kerefi: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

It's competitive. Many people will bid for it. It's not like they are looking for buyers.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by esiri4jesu(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Kerefi:

It's internal.
Why not the advice before your interest?

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by calculation(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kerefi:

Thanks all.

Based on maintenance and parts or engine cost, I will say don't go for the two model. E get reasons.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by lagusboyyy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
If eventually you want to go for one, out of the two.

Just buy the Kia Rio, its more modern in looks and noble than that toy looking picanto.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Kerefi: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
lagusboyyy:
If eventually you want to go for one, out of the two.

Just buy the Kia Rio, its more modern in looks and noble than that toy looking picanto.

Thanks man
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Praxtech: 3:23am On Oct 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Can I bid for the pica.nto?
You're a nonsense person, a Judas Iscariot, an envious person, obayeje, a thief, a shameless hogger, a no self esteem person, a person without values, absolutely no self worth. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Praxtech: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2021
calculation:

Based on maintenance and parts or engine cost, I will say don't go for the two .model. E get reasons.
Not true. Diportivo is always buying the Rio.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Praxtech: 3:24am On Oct 29, 2021
esiri4jesu:

Why not the advice before. your interest?
He's not a person of honour.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Foreigna2: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

No. Carry your begging bowl elsewhere. Greedy fellow.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by gasparpisciotta: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Praxtech:

You're a nonsense person, a Judas Iscariot, an envious person, obayeje, a thief, a shameless hogger, a no self esteem person, a person without values, absolutely no self worth. That's all.

Why you hating?

I am not the reason for the predicaments in your life.

You don’t understand how life works otherwise you won’t be here spewing trash reeled with hatred.
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by gasparpisciotta: 5:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Foreigna2:

No. Carry your begging bowl elsewhere. Greedy fellow.

Beg Lol!!!!

You hate what you don’t understand.

Face your life you piece of ‘Viewer’
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by Praxtech: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Why you hating?

I am not the reason for the predicaments in your life.

You don’t understand h.ow life works otherwise you won’t be here spewing trash reeled with hatred.
You're simply evil
Re: Kindly Advise Me On This Please. by gasparpisciotta: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2021
Praxtech:

You're simply evil

Same as you.

But you are worse because you are trolling

(1) (Reply)

Used 013 Toyota Corolla... 2.450 / S-O-L-D-Clean Title 2010 Lexus RX 350 Blue Color ***6390 / Foreign Used 2008 Hyundai Elantra With Original Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.