Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (105292 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / MC Oluomo's Friend 'Spider' Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by PurestBoy(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Resener18:

Contact me on WhatsApp bro

Ok, you have office in Ibadan? I believe in face to face, I don't do WhatsApp
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by justmenoni: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Proof me wrong Mr, No I’m not going to bed instead I’m learning.

Resener18:

You’re a clown. You need to go to bed and sleep
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by justmenoni: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2019
What should I contact you for?

quote author=Resener18 post=74612611]
Prove you wrong about what? Guy contact me on WhatsApp and stop behaving like a child [/quote]
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by justmenoni: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Yeah rite, cos I was born yesterday

Resener18:

To show you any proof you want. Stop behaving like a sissy. You said you checked picture, you dong know if it’s old pix or not. You don’t know if I’m the one or not
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by udemzyudex(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2019
kingkuntaval:

If I hear, he will definitely double up his street cred..
A life he has led for ages, it's already embedded in his DNA, he can't just walk away from all that money and hooliganism after attaining "legendary" status. Same reason you'll see agberos still going strong even after losing limbs, 'cos the life is intoxicating.

Baba dey hospital now dey strategize like US Navy Seal how him go take clap back on a very major scale..
Nollywood sef go soon use am act film now now .. grin grin

You watch the video wey him dey talk say make them bring guns etc say him sef ready?

Well dem give am first attack, those ones sef go strategies again and me go dey my house dey read for news how dem dey kill themselves.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by justmenoni: 12:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Peel tie oooo

Resener18:

That comment funny ehn. Na your type dem Dey use abroad pix deceive because you live your life for the gram, to please people. I laugh that day ehn
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by daveP(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2019
You see why yhe police is never taken serious?

These guys have done their own investiagtions and it might be so right that the snail investigations of the police is merely a waste of time. The police are supposed to be efficient and fast in investigating matters. But no, na to drag investigation for months. smh

Local guys are even bold to sneer at the CP... smh
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by clemmonce(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2019
DMerciful:
Trying to protect his "untouchable" image that has been shattered!
exactly... That is to say a poisoned knife can kill him... So he is not unkillable .... The story too much

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by ericmor: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Lies
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by kay29000(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2019
mosho2good:
African Education System has surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with 1st Class & get admission to medical & Engineering schools. The 2nd Class Students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.The 3rd Class Students enter politics, and rule both 1st and 2nd Class students. The failures join the Army and control politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.....Best of all those who did not attend any school, become prophets & witch doctors, and everybody follows them.

It's funny how true this really is.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by amanikondo: 1:15am On Jan 10, 2019
ignant:
Are they really trying to glorify the misfortune of this social misfit?

If anybody can show me practical replication of this "spiritual armour", I'm willing to pour money into its mainstream R & D .
Now a christian. It surely works as I had used them before. Never in your life say outside that Jazz does not work because you could be tested spiritually.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by willyo(m): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2019
MzErica:
Oluomo is grater than all flat headed osu men!

this is 2019, why still being foolish?

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by Pinoralia: 1:29am On Jan 10, 2019
May MC violent soul be restless in further conflicts.

May Lagos slips off the fingers of their godfather in Bourdillion.

Supporters of peaceful Lagos and a working Nigeria, pls say AMEN.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by Egabs(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2019
After they wll say Apc is not a party of thugs av consistently say it Apc is evil party

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by sangresan(m): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Yeye dey smell. These people don't have any stupid jazz. They are only protected by their subordinates who always surround them welding dangerous weapons, this is a fact they all know. Hence why the opposing thugs always look for such periods when they will relax with less thugs surrounding them and then strike.

Saka Saula suffered the same fate and died in the pool of his own blood just like any other person would if stabbed with a sharp knife.

All these tale of jazzmen and olofin na failed attempt to raise the roof wey no dey before

How foolish and stupid you just sounded.....Do you know how many street battles and fights these men have faced and survived?....Your mumu reasoning is akin to saying that America has no power just because their soldiers are being killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Don't let anybody deceive you, these thugs have "confirmed" juju and their rival gangs also have such things which tends to level the field.

However, the ancient creed is that no matter the potency of your juju, you mustn't go around bragging about it and you also must run when the need arises.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Can't wait for him to kpai, I swear! angry

Well, you will have to wait longer as he is fine. Dont hate the player. Hate the game. These guys evolved because of how we all chose to define our society and turn it into a dog eat dog affair where many now embrace doing despicable things to survive.

Not defending MC but just saying we cannot be surprised youths embraced thuggery in a country where opportunity to progress is very scant because a few keep the wealth of the nation for themselves to then turn Nigeria into a jungle where it is survival of the fittest.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by sangresan(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2019
PurestBoy:

Let him come to PH city, he will not last a month before he will be brought down

Just as you brought down the ex-cultists Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo, and Tom Polo who you people celebrate like gods?

Tom Ateke is now even a king....

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by franksam2009: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2019
I swear this op too mumu
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by IjebuWarrior: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Oshigun:

Well, you will have to wait longer as he is fine. Dont hate the player. Hate the game. These guys evolved because of how we all chose to define our society and turn it into a dog eat dog affair where many now embrace doing despicable things to survive.

Not defending MC but just saying we cannot be surprised youths embraced thuggery in a country where opportunity to progress is very scant because a few keep the wealth of the nation for themselves to then turn Nigeria into a jungle where it is survival of the fittest.

I totally agree!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by shege45: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:
Yeye dey smell. These people don't have any stupid jazz. They are only protected by their subordinates who always surround them welding dangerous weapons, this is a fact they all know. Hence why the opposing thugs always look for such periods when they will relax with less thugs surrounding them and then strike.

Saka Saula suffered the same fate and died in the pool of his own blood just like any other person would if stabbed with a sharp knife.

All these tale of jazzmen and olofin na failed attempt to raise the roof wey no dey before
my bro, na pesin wey neva see jazz work for him front they talk this one ooo. I used to doubt it bfor until i see am
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by ImperialYoruba: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Oluomo has been stabbed many times before, never flinched. Thats why his assailants used poisoned dagger. They know ordinary blade on Oluomo is waste of time. He survives bullet shots and blades. This will teach him that your enemy will scheme a way around your defenses no matter how tight.

Now he has to up his game and carry new protection around.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by donbrowser(m): 4:17am On Jan 10, 2019
BlueRayDick:

They do. What you don't understand about charm or being fetish is that it has no end. Your extreme is another person's start.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by fxtrade6: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2019
and you expect this country to move forward? when political leaders are so demonic and claim be wearing spiritual Armour? they will only do what their protector-SATAN want them to do-TAKING THE NATION BACKWARD.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by Jaysas1(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Who will Teni call now,who will she report to.....
Re: MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife by Hoodbilonia: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2019
they shud stab him more.i rem un 2015-2016 hq many ppl dis guy killed.
if he survives
do it jason statham style
trace him to the hospital and stab him to death
this time aim higher like for his head

he is evil and has killed so many

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.