Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More (8790 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand / Beautiful Fashion Labels For Your Fashion Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More by mercywhite(f): 7:32pm On Apr 11
HOW TO CONDUCT MARKET RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS

Hey there, Eversmart entrepreneurs!

Have you ever been worried about how to conduct market research for your business?

You have heard about conducting market research but lost as to how to go about it.

In the dynamic world of business plan writing and market research, understanding your industry landscape is like having a treasure map to success. But fear not, my friends, for I'm here to guide you through the wilderness of data and insights.

Let's use Bella Fashion is an example.

Bella Fashions wants to open a fashion shop that sells quality and affordable women's clothing.
First she needs to identify which potential customers would be best for her to target.
Bella divides her customers into various segments . Then, she picks the one she thinks she can best serve.
Asking three questions
WHO?
WHAT?
WHY?
will help her define the segments

Asking the "WHO" questions will helps her to divide potential customers into different demographic groups .
Example of demographic groups
Marital Status: will she target married women or single?
Lifestyle: lifestyle segmentation delves deeper into the customer psyche. With lifestyle segmentation marketing, audiences are organized by their preferences, hobbies, wants, needs, likes or dislikes.
Income :Income targeting lets you measure the buying power of your audience. When you know the income range of consumers, you can usually find data to support how people spend money.
Customers with similar characteristics age, occupation, marital status, lifestyle and income can be grouped together.

Asking the "WHAT" questions will helps her to divide potential customers based on their buying habit.

When asking the WHAT questions will help you to find out

The products features they care about
The price they are willing to pay
The channel where they shop
The frequency of their purchases

Those with similar buying habit can be grouped into one segment

Asking the "WHY" questions will helps her to divide potential customers based on motivation and needs.
What motivation that drives people to identify and buy products or services that fulfill conscious and unconscious needs or desires.

Those with similar motivation and needs can be grouped into one.

#MarketResearch #BusinessPlanWriting #IndustryInsights #Entrepreneurship #DataAnalysis #EversmartEntrepreneurs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings Hack Online Generator - .apk .ipa Working No Jailbreak / I Need A Hand Cream / Gorgeous Ankara Dresses Style In 2023 | New Ankara Dresses For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.