Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye (35226 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / BBNaija's Cross Gifts His Younger Sister N1m For Her 30th Birthday (Video) / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by davillian(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Quinns:
Sometimes i wonder when the Fake BBQ seller sells his BBQ coz he's always on here 24/7 depending the lifeless one over 30k..
99% nlanders won't even invite him for an event . grin
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by HeWrites(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2019
kushercain:

Him own dey disgusting jare

Very disgusting
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by fortunechy(m): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Naija get talent
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by danot1030: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Hussle is paying up for the bois at the long run
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Jubilancy(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
The season of one million. .....
Kudos to ikorodu bois for doing what they do the best way they can....but ......I can't help but wonder if they are not going to have a target on their backs with the way they are going......every one is encouraging then now to dip into the dark side of politics. ...but when the issues start coming for them will this same people still stand by them?...
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2019
So happy that the talent of this young boiz is putting food on their table...Continue the hustle boiz.

Not like that fat Dino pikin with zero sense that if not for looted money would av been on the street.

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by adeade83: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Famousbabe:
Popular Instagram Mimickers, the Ikorodu Bois mimicked Dino Melaye in hospital bed. The video went viral and even made Dino Melaye’s Son to react.

Davido who recently met with the Ikorodu Bois saw the viral video online and was impressed.

Davido commented on the post. He wrote:

"Lmao, these kids are legends... Send una account make I send 1m to una, this one enter."

Fans hailed Davido for his kindness and generosity.

Watch the video here

See how fans and celebrities reacted....

See more.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/davido-gives-ikorodu-bois-n1-million-as.html?m=1

Hahahahahahahahaha!! The video really entered oooo. These boys are great. DAVIDO! I hail thee
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Rextizzle(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
wink
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Jaqenhghar: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2019
mozel247:
God don pick those guys call. I know he will pick mine soon. I will get good construction contracts this year that will lift me
1 million is now pick their call. 1 milllion cant buy you a good car you know
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Jaqenhghar: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
fortunechy:
Naija get talent
This is talent.
SMH
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by fergieboy: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Na funnytoheeb I they pity.. This guy's Don collect market from his hand..

Their followers go soon pass toheeb own embarassed
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by CilicMarin: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613095:
Thumbs up to those boys mehn!

They are so on point!
They nailed it to the wall!

Hope Dino wont sue our boys for piracy sha just as the ponmo cutting governor sued him! grin cheesy grin

Davido just dey make everyone millionaire these days, (3rd one in a fortnight), thumbs up to Omo Baba Olowo....keep progressing!

OP, we got you covered for your reader! wink
Pics below.....

I just like the way, you hammer these ipob pigs without giving any attention to them.. grin grin

May God Bless you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by ademi87(m): 10:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Immanuels7:
10 facts About Ikorodu Bois

1. They are young, hustling kids
2. They are creative mimickers
3. Their age mates are in school studying
4. They are all boys
5. More popular than most kids of their age
6. Not necessarily funny, (but trust 9ja bloggers)
7. They mimic before showing sympathy(Dino's case)
8. They spoilt market for funny Toheeb(another not funny mimicker)
9. They have indirectly offended Dino
10. I think they should focus on school

With love,factboyz
focus on school kwa... U are among those people that believes you can only make it through education Davido just promised them 1M. This is Nigeria bruh school can hardly give you shit
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:

I just like the way, you hammer these ipob pigs without giving any attention to them.. grin grin

May God Bless you!
Lol cheesy.
Amen bro.
Ignoring them pain them more.
They see how much we ignore their empty brain too.
A better Nigeria is what we all want.
God bless you too patriot!
.....Can't wait for FeBuhari 16th 2019!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Zhanmek5000(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Immanuels7:

4. They are all boys

With love,factboyz
Na people like you dey spoil country for us....over sabi talk talk....talent is paying far off than education now make una go wake
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by ADRIAN88(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2019
1zynnvn:
what abt funny toheeb that started this trend

They added motion to theirs bro! It's called "Steal And Evolve" Lol!...

..Microsoft did it with apple.

..Instagram/Whatsapp did it with Snapchat.

..Oyinbos did it with our chewing stick.

..Oyinbos still did it with our masquerades as their halloween costumes.

..it's ever-present in every facet of life!
Dog-eat-Dog!!

..Still doesn't stop ones shine though, sky's big enough for everyone, Funny Toheeb's still shinning in his own right, He could (and i'm sure he will) spice up his craft sooner than we think, totally up to him.

..Talked too much, make I go chao breakfast abeg.

..Special Shout-out to OBO! Baddest Youth Ever!

Bye!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Misterdhee1(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Davido the philanthropist grin

By the way, these ikorodu guys are going to places. They are super talented.
Here are some of the biggest facts about them:
https://factdome.com/home/the-ikorodu-boys/
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by EZEBEL: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2019
MonsterDK:
Davido has really forgotten that Uncle Dino belongs to thesame party his uncle belongs to. How can he forget such cogent info, why would he still give money away to boys insulting his uncle's compatriot, both in the party that suffered Nigerians for 16years?

MonsterDK cares not, he would vote PMB/PYO, so shall you!

same way APC shit have suffer us for 4 years now, never again
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by yetunsbay(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Immanuels7:

4. They are all boys

With love,factboyz

Also read,
See Expensive Items Brought For Marriage Introduction In Imo State
https://www./2019/01/see-expensive-items-brought-for.html

4. They ve got a girl amidst them
8. They no spoil any market for funnytoheeb the sky is big enough to accommodate all
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by 1zynnvn(m): 10:58am On Jan 10, 2019
ADRIAN88:

They added motion to theirs bro! It's called "Steal And Evolve" Lol!...

..Microsoft did it with apple.

..Instagram/Whatsapp did it with Snapchat.

..Oyinbos did it with our chewing stick.

..Oyinbos still did it with our masquerades as their halloween costumes.

..it's ever-present in every facet of life!
Dog-eat-Dog!!

..Still doesn't stop ones shine though, sky's big enough for everyone, Funny Toheeb's still shinning in his own right, He could (and i'm sure he will) spice up his craft sooner than we think, totally up to him.

..Talked too much, make I go chao breakfast abeg.

..Special Shout-out to OBO! Baddest Youth Ever!

Bye!!

You can write very good English, I just looked into some of your post. You strike me as an intelligent fellow. How do you do sir,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by ADRIAN88(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2019
1zynnvn:

You can write very good English, I just looked into some of your post. You strike me as an intelligent fellow. How do you do sir,

Very well 1zynnvn, and i appreciate the compliment. wink
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by fergieboy: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2019
yetunsbay:

4. They ve got a girl amidst them
8. They no spoil any market for funnytoheeb the sky is big enough to accommodate all

They are all boys.. cheesy
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by yetunsbay(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2019
fergieboy:

They are all boys.. cheesy
nope....go recheck girl dey there
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by enemmo(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
1zynnvn:
what abt funny toheeb that started this trend

It was Mummy Ndioha
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Reelmii: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
MonsterDK:
Davido has really forgotten that Uncle Dino belongs to thesame party his uncle belongs to. How can he forget such cogent info, why would he still give money away to boys insulting his uncle's compatriot, both in the party that suffered Nigerians for 16years?

MonsterDK cares not, he would vote PMB/PYO, so shall you!
his uncle's COMPATRIOT

not his UNCLE
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by omonnakoda: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2019
This is how Davido is dong his NYSC
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by fergieboy: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2019
yetunsbay:
nope....go recheck girl dey there

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by Sermwell(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2019
CilicMarin:

May God Bless you!
hahahahahahaha
keep fooling yourself!!! CilicMarin, , ngeneukweunu are one and the same person. keep fooling yourself o! you hear?
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by anonymous1759(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Immanuels7:

4. They are all boys

With love,factboyz

Also read,
See Expensive Items Brought For Marriage Introduction In Imo State
https://www./2019/01/see-expensive-items-brought-for.html

Who school Help?? If na oyinbo pikin you no go mention school... It's possible to kill two birds with one stone... Ikorodu boys continue your good work... Corpers Recieve 18k monthly Davido just gave them 1mil... The difference is clear...
Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
.......few are truly roaming. cheesy grin wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by demelza: 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
davillian:

99% nlanders won't even invite him for an event . grin
grin grin
Just like 99% of nlanders won't patronize your fake wannabe uber biz. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido To Give Ikorodu Bois N1M For Perfectly Mimicking Senator Dino Melaye by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
demelza:
grin grin
Just like 99% of nlanders won't patronize your fake wannabe uber biz. grin grin
Its not uber biz grin grin grin shallow minded people can never understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures) / I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / Toke Makinwa's Opinion On Whatsapp Calls Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.