Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" (24844 Views)

Hajo Sarki-Bello Appointed As Supreme Court's New Chief Registrar / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Blackfire(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Watch as jobless yorubas paid #5 per post will twist it, and defend this corrupt kid of a corrupt father working for a corrupt government.

Don't quote me o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
I thought that sitting close to and touching a married woman is Haram! But see how he is holding the wife of the president.

Islamic laws are only for the poor!

And to the ignoramus above me, if there is anything like fixed and sure odds, you would be very rich by now and not looking for people to sell your games to.

5 Likes

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Nwachineke1980: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2019
You will never see this boy in nairaland saying Sai baba or 4+4 .Does it mean that all these zombies are saying Sai Baba ,4+4 so that guys like these will drive Porsche ,Benz while they will be paid 30k per month or hope to be included in the 30k per month list in future?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Shikini: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2019
Yankee101:
The people Buba Galadima said used to beg for 2k for transport to Kaduna.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Shikini: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2019
Yankee101:
The people Buba Galadima said used to beg for 2k for transport to Kaduna.

Buhari is silently looting Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
This is so unwise. Dirty linens should never be aired publicly like this... How did this nation degenerate to this level? Where criminals, and owners of ill-gotten wealth confidently brag about, and publicly display them to all...
Nigeria's problem is beyond corrupt leaders... A custodian of good moral values in Africa has descended irredeemably to the gutters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Omeokachie: 9:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Hahahahaha

BMC, una see una life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by nairaman66(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
He is richer than all his Yoruba muslim abobuaokus on NL combined. Yoruba Muslims are the working monkeys while the likes of hajo sanni's son are the baboons that are chopping.

Hierarchy dey. grin

Lol! Some zombies are more equal than the others!! Strangely Buhari said the monkeys and barboons will be soaked in blood! But it is the monkeys who are soaked in bloody fights on all social media platforms!! The barboons are the ones enjoying the largesse grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Wallade(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Is there ever a self made millionare or billionaire or wealthy person in life?

Besides, your wealth is questionable until verified as clean money.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by generalissimo(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I thought he would explain what made him a self made millionaire.

His mother is a Special Assistant to Aisha Buhari on Administration. But we were promised there won't be an office for the Wife of the President because she belongs to the kitchen and "oza" room.

We've been scammed!
Nigerians are too gullible and dim-witted to see things for what it really is. I still find it disturbing the kind of comments they;ve been making on the thread before you pointed the obvious out. Small time now, you'll hear them shouting Sai Baba upandan.Na Mumu full everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Princedapace(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
i must leave naija abeg
super rich with only few cars
dont be fooled bro. yur acct can be frozen at any fucking time
we all know its proceeds frm corruption. imaging the old man cant even keep cool. where is efcc when u need them....bunch of bastardised anti graft agency my dick.
God has cursed Nigeria

Yea bro, the country is cursed.. If u have any opportunity, don't spend one extra second here leave o. I am planning same..

The sons of the elites are swimming in morning, while their supporters are suffering. Hahaha ha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Hoodbilonia: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019
daz y i dnt gif a fuc abt naija
Princedapace:

Yea bro, the country is cursed.. If u have any opportunity, don't spend one extra second here leave o. I am planning same..

The sons of the elites are swimming in morning, while their supporters are suffering. Hahaha ha.

1 Like

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by RTSC: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2019
The only thing buhari has done is to create new set of thieves.

He has diversified our corruption sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Henry1006(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
i must leave naija abeg
super rich with only few cars
dont be fooled bro. yur acct can be frozen at any fucking time
we all know its proceeds frm corruption. imaging the old man cant even keep cool. where is efcc when u need them....bunch of bastardised anti graft agency my dick.
God has cursed Nigeria
God did not curse Nigeria, na north be the problem.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Thieves everywhere

The thief forgot to say what he does for a living...

Corruption galore everywhere

Later some idiots will be chanting sai barber with empty stomachs... Fools
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Hoodbilonia: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2019
naija is trapped for life
i mean if na yahoo na diff thing
but its frm the same air we breathe
he even dey boast on gram. nawa o
Henry1006:
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by topstone4: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613866:
What is his source of his millions?!
If no source, then we categorize him as a boy not different from E-money and the rest......

We don't celebrate strange source of WEALTH!

Children of hate, you can take over from here.....
If you still choose to be daft despite obvious fact, let it be known to you that his source of money is Buhari. You are busy defending Buhari for chicken feed and making a fool of yourself, while his family members are making big money off Nigeria.

Do you think they will ever remember you? No, it's because you are an inconsequential pawn on their chessboard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613866:
What is his source of his millions?!
If no source, then we categorize him as a boy not different from E-money and the rest......

We don't celebrate strange source of WEALTH!

Children of hate, you can take over from here.....

if You want to know E-money source of Wealth ...you will find it on google it has always been there.....How do you expect to know things when you can't research it?

3 Likes

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2019
U not self made....

Without the connections
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by rhames(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2019
RealEstateTek:

You and I permitted it.

Whats your location? I am interested in the fish pond stuff.

1 Like

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by rhames(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
CODEINE AND TRAMADOL MERCHANT.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by BruncleZuma: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Oh, this poster doesn't know that the boy is a son to the SA on Administration to Aisha Buhari.

Well, we can still remember how intelligent the characters trained to sing "four legs are good, two legs are bad" in Animal Farm are.

Both Animal Farm and 1984 explains our current predicament succinctly...and they will never read those kinds of books.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2019
A self made millionaire that doesn't even know what he did or is doing to become a millionaire!
We av heard you!
Aishagate has done wonders in your life.

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by waveman2: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2019
This are the people benefiting from forex racketering,keep enjoying your business and ensure you, venom save enough.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Let us stop deceiving ourselves.

Even in developed countries like America and United Kingdom, if you are close to the corridors of power and you are focused. You will make it because there will surely be countless money spinning contracts lying around.

Or do you think that miscellaneous minor repairs in the white house and Trump personal residence will go to strangers when Mrs Trump cousin is a certified and competent technician?

Do you know how much this repairs cost?

Doesn't change the fact that APC is a colossal failure.

3 Likes

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Let us stop deceiving ourselves.

Even in developed countries like America and United Kingdom, if you are close to the corridors of power and you are focused. You will make it because there will surely be countless money spinning contracts lying around.

Or do you think that miscellaneous minor repairs in the white house and Trump personal residence will go to strangers when Mrs Trump cousin is a certified and competent technician?

Do you know how much this repairs cost?

Doesn't change the fact that APC is a colossal failure.
you don't know what you are talking about.

Even gifts given to president in the white house remain in the white house even when the president leaves,he can't take It.

Michelle Obama only travelled for vacation and the entire USA was on fire questioning where she got the money.

Nigeria is dead bro
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2019
gaby:
This is very obviously a tramadol/codeine induced ranting. How anyone could take this crack head serious is truly a mystery.

His likes populate the fct...they are a troubled lot.

You know this kid wella. I won't say more.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by toxicbrain: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
from his incoherent write up you will know this one is just empty.... mtcheew
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by asiriabo: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2019
You can imagine the son of the first lady...saying a proud word it good to be self made billionaire imagine the son...the president now saying i want to fight corruption what the work the son of aishat doing stupid people decieving us all ALLAH will make is justice on you all soon ....all i will leave nigeria with all this corrupts leaders of ours bullshits
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Modarun(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Henry1006:

North is not Nigerias problem, everyone knws Buhari is the main problem of Nigeria. the second most dangerious arevthe Yorubas supporting Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Forged Your School Certificate" - Soludo Attacks Ubah During Debate / Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda / I Built Anambra State University, Igbariam Campus, Others From Scratch —Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.