Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" (24837 Views)

Hajo Sarki-Bello Appointed As Supreme Court's New Chief Registrar / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His New Mercedes Benz (Photos) / President Buhari Promotes Hajo Sani, Aisha’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by StevenOba: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Correct always secure the bag. Damn, haters are going to shit a DAF truck on this your declaration ocheesy grin
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by labani06(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
dokyOloye:
Niger delta oil money at work.
When they shout 1 Nigeria,this is what they have in mind.
who told u northerners rely on this niger delta oil millionaires in the north rely on business not on this oil that only the southerners are benefitting on it .
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Munzy14(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
post=74613866:
What is his source of his millions?!
If no source, then we categorize him as a boy not different from E-money and the rest......

We don't celebrate strange source of WEALTH!

Children of hate, you can take over from here.....
will u shut up ignoramus. how there you spill thrash abt Emeka okonkwo. E-money is an importer. who gas got shipping lines. if u knw what it is to get a shipping cargo, u will knw Emeka is a billionaire.
This boy, is one of those Alhaji buba galadima talked about.
u are sick though, i dont expect u to understand.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by ogbonti: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shikini:

Buhari is silently looting Nigeria

you prople amaze me

BUHARI HAS BEEN THE PRESIDENT, joint service PETROLEUM MINISTER of NIGERIA for almost 4 years

he is running a totalitarian administration and everyday, Nigeria makes nothing less than $120 million (2million barrels x $60 average)

if he keeps just half of only ONE day's proceed from every month and divide the other half a day to pay his APC CROONIES,

BUHARI would have kept (44 months x 60 million ) = $2.64 Billion for himself already

this amount is easily with BUHARI as we speak!!!! cry

Mark my words, I see BUHARI going to jail after May 29, 2019...... do not forget this man assaulted the JUDICIARY, by using his GESTAPO / SSS to arrest judges and throw them like trash bags on pick up vans at mid night, while GANDUJE, BABACHIR etc WALK FREE to enjoy their looted funds.... and he never obeyed court injunctions, like RELEASING DASUKI as ordered by the court to get treatment.... THESE JUDGES AND THEIR COLLEAGUES are waiting for him, they will make an example of him

what goes around comes around!!!!
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by rayobaba(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I thought he would explain what made him a self made millionaire.

His mother is a Special Assistant to Aisha Buhari on Administration. But we were promised there won't be an office for the Wife of the President because she belongs to the kitchen and "oza" room.

We've been scammed!
we were deceived that time saying such office won't exist. Pls Wats d SSA for then! Buhari na deceptor
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nwachineke1980:
You will never see this boy in nairaland saying Sai baba or 4+4 .Does it mean that all these zombies are saying Sai Baba ,4+4 so that guys like these will drive Porsche ,Benz while they will be paid 30k per month or hope to be included in the 30k per month list in future?
please if u are still in dat dia WhatsApp group share it.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by SaroWiwa: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
I think we now have many self made millionaires and billionaires (secret thieves) in this administration that are related to the presidency than before. Such that they are even openly bragging about it. When will my own person be there? Bad thought, right? Thats why we are where we are today.
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by Kingspin(m): 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
We are fighting corruption that na scam
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by SalamRushdie: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
ogbonti:

you prople amaze me

BUHARI HAS BEEN THE PRESIDENT, joint service PETROLEUM MINISTER of NIGERIA for almost 4 years

he is running a totalitarian administration and everyday, Nigeria makes nothing less than $120 million (2million barrels x $60 average)

if he keeps just half of only ONE day's proceed from every month and divide the other half a day to pay his APC CROONIES,

BUHARI would have kept (44 months x 60 million ) = $2.64 Billion for himself already

this amount is easily with BUHARI as we speak!!!! cry

Mark my words, I see BUHARI going to jail after May 29, 2019...... do not forget this man assaulted the JUDICIARY, by using his GESTAPO / SSS to arrest judges and throw them like trash bags on pick up vans at mid night, while GANDUJE, BABACHIR etc WALK FREE to enjoy their looted funds.... and he never obeyed court injunctions, like RELEASING DASUKI as ordered by the court to get treatment.... THESE JUDGES AND THEIR COLLEAGUES are waiting for him, they will make an example of him

what goes around comes around!!!!

the fraud going on on the name of secret subsidy is being run by Buhari or how can you justify daily fuel consumption rising from 26 million litres a day to over 50 million litres a day within a year ..Buhari is a crook
Re: King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" by RealEstateTek: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
rhames:

Whats your location? I am interested in the fish pond stuff.

Abuja, we deliver all over the Country. Call the number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Blame Ganduje If Anything Happens To Me' - Jaafar Jaafar / Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / How Dimka Killed Murtala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.