Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Let's Get Your Book Published - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Let's Get Your Book Published (305 Views)

Sex Work Is Work (18+) [Book has now been published] / How To Make N400,000 Steady Monthly Income With Your Book / Get A Book Published And Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get Your Book Published by TheWritingHub(m): 6:14am On Aug 18, 2019
In 2014, when I got my first book published in print - I remember clearly - it was the best feeling in the world: the feel and smell and beauty.

The satisfaction of finally having your work in print, and available for others to read.

I know the struggles I had to overcome to get that done: lack of proper editing, design; and of course, lack of money!

I'm pretty sure you face SOME of these issues that is putting a seemingly forever inertia in your writing career.

The Writing Hub is here to fix that for you!

1) We offer Publishing Consultancy Services, helping you explore more financially comfortable means of publishing.

You don't have to spend hundreds of thousands to get published.

2) We offer Publishing Services, where we can get your wonderful book out in print without making you rob a bank.

3) We offer Editing Services, giving your work the spark it deserves.

4) In case you have difficulty putting your work together, we can help you write.

All these for a little fee.

PLUS: For any of these package, we'd help you publish on Amazon and Okadabooks. You wouldn't have to go through the rigours.

So hit us up today @

- Mail: thewritinghub1@gmail.com
- WhatsApp: 08164041005
- Calls (only): 08071436241

Let's make this possible!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

White Man In Town (chapter Eleven) / I Can Write 100% Optimized SEO Articles For You For Just N1 Per Word*** / Join Our Facebook Writing And Story Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.