Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (23732 Views)

Peter Obi Cult-like Followers In Pictures / President Buhari Enjoys 24 Hours Heroism From PDP & LP Until Yesterday / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM by Afamed: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

If dem no do zombie, na wetin dem gain? grin
If I hear pim after Feb 2019, God knows what will happen to you
Re: Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM by GetCofOProperty: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
The election is around the corner... we wait and see how the result turns out to be

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please, I am a good article writer and promoter. I read most comments and some people do mention the pay involved. please i am up for engagement by any of the politician or political ally or disciple in the building, i am willing to give my best shot for a good pay. I will also use funny cartoon image graphic drawings to summarize the message.
Re: Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM by Kingspin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Even Saraki
Re: Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM by Yankiss(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Modarun:

As usual na BMC Yoruba Muslimumus go write nonsense, then log out and log in with another BMC moniker to comment rubish. Hehehe the fact that they have to pay you guys to motivate you to defend this failure of a government says it all.
You obviously do not knw the Mind set of IBos. Even when Buhari chose an IBo, the IBOs went for OBJ. Who is Ekeremandu? Someone that cant win his party Governorship and was forced to stay on his Senetoria district? what has the APC have for him? He is not a fool, like Omisore who sold his birthright for a chance for a retuen to the senate, yet the ApC screwd him and dumped him. only a compound fool will believe any promises made to them by Buharis APC. Even Tinubu knows that one.
Ekeremandu can see exactly how Rochas and co were treated in the APC, and how the midget Oshomhole was saying rubbish to Ngigi, na today?
This is politics, The guys you mentioned just wants to use Buhari, when the time comes, they wilk do the needful. Hahaha Yorubas must be the most myopic bunch. everyday, one riffraff idiat that have never crossed the Niger Bridge will be in one dirty poo room along the outskirt of Oshogbo and be posting what goes on in the Minds of the South South and South East people, Not even Nnamdi Kanu with his gang of followers can disuade The South East people from Voting PDP. What has Buhari and Tinubu APC done for the South South and South East? Hehehe these Olodos think they can use reverse psychology on an IBO man? Havent you guys learnt a thing or two from what transpired in the 2015 elections? Even when it became unclear of Goodluck chances they still stock by PDP. So the other two part of the neglected South should support the Yorubas who have done every and any thing to have them relegated? Atiku has not yet started facing the South South and East, una don dry post rubish.
Ameachi has said it all, Only a fool woukd say otherwise. APC has nothing good for the South East and south and the rest of Nigeria. Tinubu and Fashola are failures, Lagos has been in the hands of the retrogressive Tinubu since 1999. Thats 19years of Aphabeta looting, a region where intelectual live in poverty while Garage Touts like MC. Oluomo live like kings. God forbid a drug baron and Cert forger to come here to run our streets or form our moral comoass. we knw what to say to our people to get them in line.
You were actually confirming my observations. When Buhari picked Chief Ugorji as running mate, the Igbos chose OBJ grin. You insinuate I am not Igbo. What if I am? We must be told the bitter truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes / Tinubu: Pope Didn’t Oppose My DG Appointment – Lalong / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.