Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki (15344 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jchioma: 6:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Only those who are not afraid of EFCC are in PDP.

All Political Criminals are now in APC.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by shakmati(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Bmc zombies. Continue being stupid. When Nigeria burns due to corruption and nepotism, Tinubu would fly with Remi abroad, thelifeless would return to Sudan. Lemme see if your 30k would save you then!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by APCpackandgo: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2019
We must send the useless old man back to Daura.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Racoon(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki was and is still part of this corrupt government
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Lagbaja01(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2019
You just mentioned the wrong fellow, I'm not for APC nor PDP.... really hope we Nigeria youth can really stop arslicking these renowned and corrupt politicians and give a neutral person a chance.
SamAzing:
N

BMC crew as I heard just received their stipend yesterday. Little wonder they’re all up here early in the morning to launch their newly purchased data.
I’ve gat no word for them. Just observing how they crawl back to their holes once it start to depreciate with no payment sign approaching.
cheesy
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by emmasege: 6:29am On Jan 10, 2019
arilewo:
Omo ole, tell the world your father's company, tell us how you come by the money you have, please tell us where you work. If not for a dysfunctional system in the country you should be in maximum prison. All Kwara State asset sold to his crownies, he keeps on looting our State. He turned Songa farm to his own, he ruined down Societe Generale bank because of his election, you are here telling us jargons, Fake Yoruba Fulani man, a drowning thieve. O to ge ee
I hope you know that tinubu is an armed robber if Bukola is a thief. Bukola was raised in affluence but same cannot be said of Tinubu whose parternity is even shrouded with controversy.

Hypocrisy of Nigerians calling some politicians thieves and some others saints is the reason we are in a deep mess under Buhari. The last time I checked, I didn't see a saint in any politician who was once a chief executive officer, Buhari inclusive. So, at the end of the day, what trickles down to the masses or our own quality of life, is all that matters.

Lend yourself brain, oh ye zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by IbrahimDamola: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2019
O to ge ni ilu eko.

Baba oloye carry go!
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by kmaster007: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2019
birds from the same feathers... nah you go tell us say nah fish dey inside geisha.... and PDP re born again
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by adekolaelect(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2019
SamAzing:
N

BMC crew as I heard just received their stipend yesterday. Little wonder they’re all up here early in the morning to launch their newly purchased data.
I’ve gat no word for them. Just observing how they crawl back to their holes once it start to depreciate with no payment sign approaching.
cheesy
I begi park well face the reality in the write up stop all that trash
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by adekolaelect(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2019
ibabz:
No wonder he called them 'lazy Nigerian youths.' What an insult. When the world first acclaimed 'lifeles' President called hard working Nigerian youths lazy. Honestly I don't blame him, what do I expect him to call brainless youths who can't reason on their own.
you are among of them in the present ,future or in the past .
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Kog45(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki is a thief,yea but is Buhari government saying the truth on daily fuel consumption by Nigerians but here we are attacking Saraki instead of the allegations that Buhari government is corrupt.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Kog45(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2019
adekolaelect:
I begi park well face the reality in the write up stop all that trash
Pls what reality are you talking about.My question is Bukola lying on government claims on daily fuel consumption by Nigerians.I think is an issue we should discuss.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Rextizzle(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2019
See corrupt person

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Muscomide: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2019
afroniger:
Saraki you of all people are in no position to accuse anybody of corruption. O to ge!

But your God, Tinubu, can accuse people of corruption, ba? Wake up and smell the coffee. They are all stealing our commonwealth.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by BetterPoison: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74614989:
.......says a thief, looter, a criminal and rogue!

Meanwhile, ENOUGH is ENOUGH
Use your brain and be guided!.

We BELIEVE you have family members not supporting the political party you are supporting, just like we do also.

That is maturity.

Stop acting like a kid young man!
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Eni007: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Vote "YPP" And Let Youth Lead
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Why has Deji Adeyanju not been released bcus he spoke the truth against this administration. They look for how cook up charges even from an already closed case.

The truth is unless Deji agrees to work for Apc he won’t be released, now this is against the law bt Atiku and the whole Pdp seem to be sleeping.

There are many reasons to reject buharis govt for people who can think. Pdp doesn’t seem to be working with smart people bt probably another set of hungry rats looking to eat without effectively working.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by shugabasbn: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Image Bukola of all people is mentioning corruption, sometimes the devil will be wonderful u gave this people training
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by wristbangle: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Please this man should shut up. Was he not part of the corrupt system from OBJ to PMB era?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by yusufyo: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2019
If u like write a book with ISBN to paint Buhari black. We will still not vote PDP period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by zicocards(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2019
This is man is CONFUSED!!!
The same Government you are part of? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jboi08(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Pot calling kettle black
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by arabbunkum: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74614989:
.......says a thief, looter, a criminal and rogue!

Meanwhile, ENOUGH is ENOUGH
He suddenly became a thief after leaving your evil party. Stupidity, hypocrisy and sycophancy are your hallmarks. Ode

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Dis wan above sef wan dey use meme grin cheesy cheesy grin.
Meme So lame, dry and senseless!
mtcheeeww.
No be only egboo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by BuhariAdvocate: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Lol your day as number.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by LasisiJeliliAd: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2019
As a matter of fact, Buhari is the most corrupt government behind dictator ABACHA. Saraki has been consistent over NNPC scam, he exposed GEJ administration on subsidy and we all listen to him. Today he has open dark book of Buhari govt. To me that's called consistent behaviour. He's a stable politician in Nigeria.
#BetterNigeria @BetterWithAtiku #GNWA
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Niccoloimhotep: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Jonathan don suffer. Everybody uses his name to make reference to all topic of discuss. Both positive and negative, grin the guy ear go dey twitch 24/7 cheesy

Buy my 2008 vw jetta here in ibadan

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2019
McAausim:
grin

Confused politician...... grin

Omo ole... Ole... Ole... grin

It is now fact that Buhari(via aides) and Bukola are both corrupt so that is no longer a campaign weapon/advantage for anyone. The abuse of the rule of law, handling of the economy and Govt and security both BokoHaram and herdsmen crisis shud be the conversation we shud be having now.

These are issues to be addressed now and buhari or his Govt/cabal have been found wanting in these areas.

I think Pdp are very gentle people they are not half as aggressive as Apc was against Jonathan.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Swimming in monumental corruption.

Ask the lifeless one and his defence would be "I didn't know..."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Buhari, Says He Has Nothing To Present To UN / 3 DisCos Get New Boards, AMCON Take Over IBEDC / Salary Arrears: Labour Unions Laud Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.