Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki (15451 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Askme8: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:
A drowned man! grin grin grin

The heat is re-setting his brain to the extent that he now pays salaries of government workers in Kwara state. Anyway, he most likely with the governor looted the money in the first place. The only bad thing is he paid only one local government out of more than 20.

I can't wait for Feb 16th to dance to the loss of this over pampered goat.

O To GEE in Kwaras issa goal cheesy cheesy cheesy
let assume we did not care about the messager what about the message? Is he right or wrong?
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Codes151(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2019
No worry we know.. unfortunately I joined APC because na there I fit get chance...! Sorry bro! In as much as I hate this APC ways but we have to manage for another 4year
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Ziggylady(f): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

The heat is re-setting his brain to the extent that he now pays salaries of government workers in Kwara state. Anyway, he most likely with the governor looted the money in the first place. The only bad thing is he paid only one local government out of more than 20.

Lover of corruption in agony already. smiley

.You can keep gloating and sure of the perfection of your rigging machineries next month,but all that might just fail y'all just like your hero and crimiinal Kingpin MC Oluomo.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jellington: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari slashed National Assembly budget by 14.5 billion. What do you expect the Looting machine made in Kwara to say.Even If Buhari is corrupt we don't need saraki to tell us.We will wait till 2023 for a credible alternative which can never be PDP .O TO GE !

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by jellington: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari slashed National Assembly budget by 14.5 billion. What do you expect the Looting machine made in Kwara to say.Even If Buhari is corrupt we don't need Saraki to tell us.We will wait till 2023 for a credible alternative which can never be PDP .O TO GE !
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by onubijoe(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Our campaign now shouldn't be on political sentiment, it should be on what we see and what we touch. 16years of PDP has been a the best and better government for Nigerians compare to what what we are facing now.

I must tell all APC supporters "Woe to them who laugh now because the wicked govt of APC s favorable for them and their family. They shall mourn and weep very soon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by waveman2: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
This man has raised a valid point,i,ve always know this govt has very corrupt officials and are taking advantage of buhari,s knowledge about issues. The corruption going under this govt is massive in subsidy, forex etc new billionaires are been made and they are stealing our common wealth systematically.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Adex73(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Boda BUKKY from your mouth?
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Tomis954: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2019
FACTS!!

While Atiku was the Vice President between 2000 and 2008, he used offshore companies through wire transfer to siphon millions of dollars to his 4thwife, Jennifer DouglasAtiku’s wife, Douglas helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the US

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by hadasah2019: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Does Sariki have any proof to show how Buhari is corrupt? but there's a lot to show how Atiku is corrupt

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by winj3: 9:12am On Jan 10, 2019
idiot, all Nigerians parties and governments are corrupt, PDP, APC, etc...you are not telling us anything new.
What is at stake is not that there won't be corruption, it is just that Buhari in power means more terrorists killing people without repercussions and allowing a 72 year old sick semi literate herdsman remain president!
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Ramsak1: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2019
Saraki should plsszzzzzz stop talking..i dont kno how and why d third citizen of a nation will be happy at d misfortune befalling d country..all the money and assets u have, can u tell us where u got them from..budget will use 10 months in senate without passin to law nd u are here shouting corrupt like a fool..selfish, corrupt nd powercentric dude shaa
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by mushystuff: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Almunjid:
Saraki contributed to the corruption because he's part of the administration.
Who is more corrupt than the senators and reps of federal republic of Nigeria? Lol

The bills and laws they have been passing and amending since before I was born, which one don better our lives? It's only favoring them.

Unfortunately, it is not the role of the Legislature to implement the laws it passes, that is the function of the Executive at every level. That the laws have not had positive impacts on the lives of the masses is as a direct result of bad governance by the Executive.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by praise2009: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
BUT YOU ARE A MAJOR STAKEHOLDER OF THIS GOVERNMENT. DEFINITELY YOUR PARTY CANNOT DO ANYTHING BETTER IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS IS BETTTER FOR ME TO SUPPORT BUHARI THAN GO TO WHERE SARAKI IS BECAUSE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORIES AFTER 4 YEARS. 4+4 I STAND...
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by topstone4: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2019
PassingShot:

Is Buhari corrupt or not? Face the fact.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by hargbolahan01: 10:24am On Jan 10, 2019
we know the govt (which you are part of them) is corrupt
despite all the trillions the FIRS, custom, NNPC are generating yearly we still borrow money to buy or do anything
FG withdrew 1 billion dollars to fight Boko Haram and other security issues in April last year.... we still waiting to know where the money is
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by DavSagacity(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2019
See all this Hypocrites on Nairaland shouting Enough is Enough in Kwara state. What about Lagos state.. bunch of Hypocrites. Tinubu has turned himself to the Landlord of Lagos state and yet these people cannot see that to shout Enough is Enough. No wonder some 78 years old Grandpa is the one ruling us in this country.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by Walehelt(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2019
praise2009:
BUT YOU ARE A MAJOR STAKEHOLDER OF THIS GOVERNMENT. DEFINITELY YOUR PARTY CANNOT DO ANYTHING BETTER IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS IS BETTTER FOR ME TO SUPPORT BUHARI THAN GO TO WHERE SARAKI IS BECAUSE IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORIES AFTER 4 YEARS. 4+4 I STAND...

is buhari corrupt, yes or no?
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by orisa37: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari told Obama in 2015 that he didn't like Bureacracy. Bureacracy is a system of Checks and Balances and is Democracy. If you don't like Bureacracy, you are a corrupt Dictator.
Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by mohims(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
hypertension:
We all know that

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by mohims(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
winj3:
idiot, all Nigerians parties and governments are corrupt, PDP, APC, etc...you are not telling us anything new.
What is at stake is not that there won't be corruption, it is just that Buhari in power means more terrorists killing people without repercussions and allowing a 72 year old sick semi literate herdsman remain president!

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by mohims(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
onubijoe:
Our campaign now shouldn't be on political sentiment, it should be on what we see and what we touch. 16years of PDP has been a the best and better government for Nigerians compare to what what we are facing now.

I must tell all APC supporters "Woe to them who laugh now because the wicked govt of APC s favorable for them and their family. They shall mourn and weep very soon

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by onubijoe(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Clown like you

[quote author=mohims post=74626763][/quote]

Re: President Buhari’s Government Is Corrupt – Bukola Saraki by blackboy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
The truth about APC is coming out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. / APC Reps Caucus Endorses Tinubu For President / Subsidy: Your Policies Inflicting Hardship On Nigerians, CAN Tackles Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.