Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

Writers Needed For A Travel Blog - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Writers Needed For A Travel Blog (921 Views)

Competent Copywriter Needed For A Travel Agency Brand [CLOSED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by Negiup: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2019
I need three GOOD writers for an ongoing project that will last a minimum of three months. This is a travel blog and the aim is to interest travelers on what to do, hotels to books, restaurants to visit, cuisines to try and more.
The minimum to write is 1000 word and the maximum is 1500. However, I want the writers to be able to curate at least 1100 words because of editing and proofreading processes.
The pay is N1500 per article. Please be advised that I need serious minded and patient people for this project. No fresh writers please, you should be familiar with writing enjoyable travel articles, that are grammatically free from errors, and also free from plagiarism. These are the three basic requirements.
If you are a good writer and are interested, reach me on ibrahimayuba393@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by Abraham18(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
you haven't returned my mail. oluwasogoabraham@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by TheGrillr(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss! I'll however be contacting you via the email provided. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Negiup:
I need three GOOD writers for an ongoing project that will last a minimum of three months. This is a travel blog and the aim is to interest travelers on what to do, hotels to books, restaurants to visit, cuisines to try and more.
The minimum to write is 1000 word and the maximum is 1500. However, I want the writers to be able to curate at least 1100 words because of editing and proofreading processes.
The pay is N1500 per article. Please be advised that I need serious minded and patient people for this project. No fresh writers please, you should be familiar with writing enjoyable travel articles, that are grammatically free from errors, and also free from plagiarism. These are the three basic requirements.
If you are a good writer and are interested, reach me on ibrahimayuba393@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by Maryroseozoiko: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2019
I am interested please contact me anytime 07036826213 is my WhatsApp number
Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by Paulflurry29: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Hi There,

I am interested in this gig, if it is still open,please reply my WhatsApp message, my number is 08168384890
Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by blessykina(f): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Am interested my watsapp number 09086841467
Re: Writers Needed For A Travel Blog by Sugarpresh12: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello,

Im interested in writing for you but the email address dropped isnt correct as it is not delivering,kindly drop another email i can reach you on

Regards
Precious

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed / Job Advert: 2 Experienced Writers Wanted For Paid Writing Job (apply Within) / Content Writers Needed For Store Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.