Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde (34026 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Emeka Morocco Maduka Announced (Photo) / Trowback Pictures Of Gbenga Adeboye And Toba Opaleye,do You Remember Them? / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by Oladosutosin001: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Rip
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Why dem come choose this ugly photo do him obituary now?
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by mrnatural(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
morgan100:
RIP to him...

Any time I see the word "BURIAL" here, my brain first read it as "BUHARI" before correcting myself.

In MJ’s voice *you are not alone*
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by megola: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
morgan100:
RIP to him...

Any time I see the word "BURIAL" here, my brain first read it as "BUHARI" before correcting myself.

CHAI...UNA NO GO KILL PERSON FOR NAIRALAND....

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by rayobaba(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
goslowgoslow:
Waiting for somebody to blame Buhari for this. RIP brother.
Buhari why!
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by Ralph2211(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sleep well Sir. Younger brother of Dr Femi Akintunde a good lecturer in Unilag.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by goslowgoslow(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
rayobaba:
Buhari why!
Lol grin grin You be were!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by mansoura(f): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by adeoluphilips: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
It's always painful when good hearts stop breathing...I will personally miss your Biggie.

Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
R.I.P.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by morgan100(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
omooba969:

You have a dysfunctional brain. cool

Wonder why you spew rubbish? undecided
Oga no vex
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by GetCofOProperty: 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
May His Gentle Soul Rest In Perfect Peace... May God Care For The Children And Wife He Has Left Behind.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by kenoz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
So sad
RIP to him
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by kenoz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
So sad
RIP to him
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oh God. So he's dead. O ma se o. Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Obituary: Burial Poster Of Gbenga Akintunde by tallfact: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
This is sad, biggie was so vocal and helped to disseminate information to lot of students in faculty of engineering UNILAG then.

I will not also forget him called NTA one-on-one when its invited the then VC Ibidapo Obe. Surely he's an orator no doubt.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the lost.

RIP Gbenga.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Davido Ignored Me” - Cynthia Morgan Reveals / Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.