Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo (1036 Views)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! Video/pictures / Osinbajo Caught With Strippers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2019
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo has narrated recent encountered he had with his wife, Dolapo, consequent upon a piece of fake news which wrongly presented him to the public.

Lamenting the situation, Osinbajo, while speaking at a British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) symposium on fake news tagged, “Nigeria 2019: Countering Fake News,” on Wednesday in Abuja, said a blog posted a picture depicting him posing with strippers.

Shedding light on the matter, Osinbajo said he had indeed taken a picture with the women at an entertainment event and were fully clothed, it was found out that the blogger who posted the photo where the women were not fully clothed and wrongly presented it to the public.

ALSO READ
Oshiomhole meets Osinbajo in Aso Rock; says ‘PDP not…
#2919Debate: Osinbajo, Obi, Galadima, Abdullahi-Iya, Getso…
John Abayomi: Falana gives Linda Ikeji 48 hours to retract…
The Vice-President, who observed that fake news is as old as communication must, said it must be effectively tackled as it could cause violence and destroy lives.

Osinbajo recounts the experience: “I have been one of the targets of fake news. It can also sometimes cause you marital peace. I got a call from my wife about three or four weeks ago and she said Yemi what are you doing with strippers and I said what do you mean by strippers? So, I read a story in a famous blog that said, ‘Osinbajo caught with strippers.’

“And there was a photograph of me sitting between two perfectly clothed ladies but underneath this picture, the same ladies were not wearing much.

“In fact-checking (I noticed that) the photographs with these two ladies at an entertainment event were taken when they were perfectly clothed but by the time the story was put out, it was as though I had taken a photo with them at the time they were not clothed at all.

“As it turns out, I wasn’t in the picture of where they were not wearing clothes but just the caption, the stories and all that gave the impression that here I was in the company of these ladies at a point when they were doing their business. I think the capacity of fake news to cause great harm is not in doubt at all.”

How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by OLUROCKS(m): 6:27am On Jan 10, 2019
Doesn't change the fact that the ladies are strippers and he took a picture with them ...clothed or not

Arbi because they were not stripped when he took the picture with them means they're not strippers ....

Baba took a pinshure with strippers chikena .....
Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by Redoil: 6:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Why wont ur wife be jelous when she has caught you multiple times with different stripers
Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by magoo10(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Shebi na una start am
Till date apc cannot survive without fake news and propaganda. Iranu
Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jan 10, 2019
Redoil:
Why wont ur wife be jelous when she has caught you multiple times with different stripers
What a SLOW kid!
Red oil.
Red eye

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by hardywaltz(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Fake news will set this country ablaze one day

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by Redoil: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2019
post=74615572:

What a SLOW kid!
Red oil.
Red eye
i see you slow adult.
Continue singing and dancing for them

2 Likes

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by ITbomb(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2019
The kind of girls you go dey snap with, why your wife no vex
Pastor like you

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2019
OLUROCKS:
Doesn't change the fact that the ladies are strippers and he took a picture with them ...clothed or not

Arbi because they were not stripped when he took the picture with them means they're not strippers ....

Baba took a pinshure with strippers chikena .....

You guys and the way you reason. Strippers are not human beings ba?

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by Evablizin(f): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Don't mind them,most bloggers wouldn't make heaven. An innocent picture you took,they turned it to another thing for them to gain traffic on their site.

2 Likes

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2019
Evablizin:
Don't mind them,most bloggers wouldn't make heaven. An innocent picture you took,they turned it to another thing for them to gain traffic on their site.
Don't mind those Naija bloggers o.
They've destroyed many lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by Babacele: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2019
....until we make laws to punish or jail them, fake news merchants abi nuisance go harm the society in many ways. We shall ensure that the next Assembly does something about these e-boko haramists.

1 Like

Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by chinjo(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2019
APC is the main carrier of fake new.
Re: How Fake News Tricked My Wife To Thinking I Stood With Strippers — Osinbajo by lalasticlala(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2019

(1)

PDP Thugs Snatch Ballot Boxes In Iba, Ifelodun LG / Obasanjo Gamble! / Obiano, Ngige Fail To Deliver Buhari In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.