Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,062 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed (1161 Views)

Watch How MC Oluomo Was Stabbed Live / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by teegrams(m): 6:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Its no longer breaking news that Popular NURTW chieftain Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo was stabbed by another union chieftain named Mustapha aka Seigo during the flag off of the APC governorship rally in Ikeja on Tuesday 8 jan 2018.

Firstly I will like to issue a disclaimer that i haven't interviewed anyone on this matter but i was able to get some facts about what happened by doing a little dig around.

Now to the main gist ,I know you are eager to hear it as I was with my inquisitiveness earlier.Like a curious cat I wasn't satisfy with the publications flying around major blogs and online news medium,you know many Nigerian bloggers can be lazy like a old hungry dog waiting for a bone....sorry ouch!

If you haven't heard of MC Oluomo before now as in before he was stabbed...I mean mc oluomo like the stabbed mc oluomo 'ijoba gbogbo oshodi' my dear you are far from civilization ooo... as in mc oluomo that Teni sang about?? mc oluomo that all fuji artist hails?? a man who's name you will easily hear in our popular yoruba movies?? mc oluomo or 'emhmc' as others might prefer to call him.

With an Instagram following of over 200k you don't need to be told this man is not an ordinary 'agbero' as popularly called....he's got the social influence,political influence(followers) and to rap it all hes a big fish.

Well revved among his peers I know for sure as he has proven himself to be successful in his line of work over the years

Yes MC Oluomo is a successful man ,see pictures on his Instagram page ...you will have an idea what I'm talking about.

Now to the main gist which is the reason for the stabbing...As much as I will like to keep chewing this meat,my esophagus wouldn't let me hold on it for long as the worms in my belly are really waiting .

Before the rally on Tuesday,it was reported that the police commissioner had called leaders of the NURTW to the state office were all agreed on a fight free rally.

At the rally ground,according to reports, Wasiu Ayinde was singing and according to his norms,he chants praises of big guns and baba is well known for doing that alot. If you have another version of this story please comment as i have issued a disclaimer earlier...

According to the report,during his hailing and chanting,Ayinde had rain praises for 'Kunle Poly' another union leader rival to Mc.

Rival in sense that they are both vying for the state chairman's position for the Lagos state chapter of NURTW.

Wondering how I know thisLike really you don't knowIt's all over Instagram na...I have said earlier celebrities hail MC a lot and they have at a point posted such best wishes on their pages. Mc oluomo is a socialite and a philanthropist ,this post is not in anyway trying to tarnish anyone's image but to bring you gist and an awareness to whats happening in politics and the NURTW. Even a popular sheikh post a lot about mc ,I won't name namessss. go find out yourself!

Back to the story...M c was not finding it funny anymore and he ,according to reports told Baba Wasiu to stop hailing his rival 'kunle poly' that was the straw that broke the camels back,from my findings , Seigo the alleged stabber belongs to kunle poly's camp and he was not going to let his boss get ridiculed...that led to the stabbing''''and blood started flowing everywhere like oil spills.A stab in the neck and several other places This guy doesn't mean well for Mc at all...On this issue a comment was passed that he was probably with intension of trying his luck as mc has been rumored over the years to possess a superman power.....you sha see 'Teni on your case'. Well that was not the main gist..still wondering what it was Sit down while I stir this pot of facts properly to ensure the ingredients mix up well like when you making your jollof rice at home.

Many of you read about the death of HarmburgerDeath of Mc Oluwo??Attempted assassination of Kunle Poly?? The recent video of mc oluomo telling his rivals to buy more guns??If you haven't heard any of this story and you reside in Nigeria,'I can't help you'..help yourself abeg...how much is Mtn data.. hain!!or airtel or glo or teckno smartphone that you have decided to blacklist yourself even newspaper cost just N200 abeg this is 2019 oo upgrade your sef with news and information even if you never see money.Information would safe you from been obsolete.

I'm sure you are tired now as I am , am typing and typing like they are going to pay me for this...

Anyways watch out for part 2 or there might not be depending on the mood you find me...I will connect all the dots and cross the ts.

How the death of the above named men resulted to this and what led to their death according to reports and how it is connected to politics and the leadership of Ashiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu in Lagos politics.

read more:http://rayoonline.com/apc-rally-mishapwhy-mc-oluomo-was-stabbed/

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by tsephanyah(f): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2019
I find myself regularly wavering between not wanting anyone to get hurt and wanting complete and total destruction.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by Redoil: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2019
This mc oluomo has all his children in the best american university yet he hired people children to be doing owoda owoda, agbro and thuggry.
I pity for una
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by weyreypey: 6:25am On Jan 10, 2019
Op you sound .mentally imbalanced!!

Get well soon.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by Dujardin(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2019
How can i uncomment on nairaland? This op yarn poo
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by OLUROCKS(m): 6:31am On Jan 10, 2019
OP eez like you're using phone from psychiatric hospital arbi .....

Mtcheeew
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by Mrceragem: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by SAconnect247: 6:36am On Jan 10, 2019
Your write-ups depict a typical agbero who was privileged to attend a polytechnic! All these nonsense you wrote here doesn't seem to add up and doesn't make sense at all! Who told u mc whatever u called him is known all over the country? Who told u everybody listen to yoruba musics or watch their movies ? Apart from those residing in Lagos and it's environ, the dude is relatively unknown

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by teegrams(m): 6:44am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
Your write-ups depict a typical agbero who was privileged to attend a polytechnic! All these nonsense you wrote here doesn't seem to add up and doesn't make sense at all! Who told u mc whatever u called him is known all over the country? Who told u everybody listen to yoruba musics or watch their movies ? Apart from those residing in Lagos and it's environ, the dude is relatively unknown

It's a global village , you have got no excuse for not knowing what's happening around you ! Many of you who commented are bigots and I will like you to come out from your shells , the picture I'm painting is not even dried yet and you all are screaming.... wait and see !

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2019
Na wa for dis story teller o.... sho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by SAconnect247: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2019
What has bigotry got to do with these? Go to South south or south east and asked am average dude who's mc whatever and see maybe they know him or not! As a matter of fact you're the one who should get out of your shell and stop thinking Nigeria is about lagos or yoruba land only
teegrams:

It's a global village , you have got no excuse for not knowing what's happening around you ! Many of you who commented are bigots and I will like you to come out from your shells , the picture I'm painting is not even dried yet and you all are screaming.... wait and see !

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by SAconnect247: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2019
As in I tire for the dude
post=74615700:
Na wa for dis story teller o.... sho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by teegrams(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
What has bigotry got to do with these? Go to South south or south east and asked am average dude who's mc whatever and see maybe they know him or not! As a matter of fact you're the one who should get out of your shell and stop thinking Nigeria is about lagos or yoruba land only

See tribalist oo I'm narrating a descriptive and you mentioning portion of Nigeria .you have got no excuse sir , mention trouble makers in south and north we must have heard of them . At least you listen to hip hop songs too ??
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by Thomthom(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Op I no understand

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2019
grin grin grin Incoherent gibberish
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by chieftroller002: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2019
SAconnect247:
As in I tire for the dude

shocked

As in the guy is a complete waste
A confused confusionist
A purposeless human being
Good for nothing asslicker
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment

I saw a thread just now where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

This guy is disconnected.
Any mentally sound person would know this guy has a psycho derailment. Brb

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by chieftroller002: 7:16am On Jan 10, 2019
chieftroller002:

shocked

As in the guy is a complete waste
A confused confusionist
A purposeless human being
Good for nothing asslicker
God forsaken animal
I just don't understand his own kind of stupidity but I admire his unfailing commitment

I saw a thread just now where the mad man claimed he was the one that served them barbecue at simi's wedding grin

Oloshi

Madness get Grade'.

This guy is disconnected.
Any mentally sound person would know this guy has a psycho derailment. Brb
Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by teegrams(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2019
What happened to Nairaland ?? My God !!! So many sick people here all in the name of been able to type from a cheap android phone and a N100 data

Meanwhile the sick ones are those who decided to use deregotry words on my thread , like really ??

The discussion was mc oluomo and not meee like not meeeee

Educated thugs lmao

1 Like

Re: APC Rally Mishap:why Mc Oluomo Was Stabbed by ashawopikin(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2019
Op why don't u Just go straight to the point instead of writing rubbish and wasting our time

(1) (Reply)

Help Me: I Got Married And It Has Been The Worst Decision I Have Ever Made / Video - White Man Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead In Maitama, Caught At Wuse 2, Abuja / Famous Warri Clergy Remanded In Prison Over Alleged Rape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.