₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,232,025 members, 4,884,048 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2019 at 11:10 PM

Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today (3721 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) / FFK, Peter Obi And Dino Malaye At Party Coalition (Photos) / Joshua Talena Prays For Dino Malaye At Shepherd House Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by troublemakea(m): 10:04am On Jan 10
The Presidential aspirant of the PDP Aljh. Atiku abubakar visited Dino malaye today at SARS hq today together with some food grin grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by nabiz(m): 10:05am On Jan 10
lol our just completed project 08135884401

1 Like

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by Greenvaiper: 11:06am On Jan 10
troublemakea:
The Presidential aspirant of the PDP Aljh. Atiku abubakar visited Dino malaye today at SARS hq today together with some food grin grin grin

U Dundy
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by Tomis954: 11:10am On Jan 10
PDP never again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by troublemakea(m): 11:53am On Jan 10
Tomis954:
PDP never again
APC never again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:37pm On Jan 10
When his private jet and cash was needed they called him saint. Now he parted way with the lifeless FC he’s being called all manner of names but that will not deter us from returning Nigeria to the path of prosperity. We’ll get Nigeria ATIKUlated come 2019. #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain #gnwa
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by ZombieTAMER: 12:43pm On Jan 10
Tomis954:
PDP never again

The last 16yrs abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by Greenvaiper: 1:00pm On Jan 10
troublemakea:
The Presidential aspirant of the PDP Aljh. Atiku abubakar visited Dino malaye today at SARS hq today together with some food grin grin grin

Show your face again
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by Max24: 1:12pm On Jan 10
Qualities of an empathetic leader.
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by reuben79: 1:17pm On Jan 10
Tomis954:
PDP never again
tell me achivement of ur hopeless government and show u achivement of great party pdp
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by troublemakea(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10
Greenvaiper:


Show your face again

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by troublemakea(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10
reuben79:
tell me achivement of ur hopeless government and show u achivement of great party pdp

don't mind the Tomis954 of a guy....my latest statistic shows 80% of those who are suffering are the ones supporting this government the rest 20% supporters are those who gets a monthly peanut frm the government with their chairman & distributor called sarrki angry

imagine a guy in my school who alway come to my room begging for food and money to print materials having nothing yet he's a die hard fan of buhari still saying he'll campaign fr him.....i've kuku ever since withdrew my help from the idiot
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by DerrickzB: 2:34pm On Jan 10
Tomis954:
PDP never again

What has apc been doing?? This truth that's not in ur mouth ehn.. na wa
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by Athiefku(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10
troublemakea:
The Presidential aspirant of the PDP Aljh. Atiku abubakar visited Dino malaye today at SARS hq today together with some food grin grin grin

grin
Re: Atiku Visits Dino Malaye At SARS Hq Today by danot1030: 3:37pm On Jan 10
Is it this clown they want to be president? God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Won In All Nine Local Governments In Akwaibom State / Lagos Police Secretly Returns N250million Into Anambra Account Via Fidelity Bank / Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.