Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive (4293 Views)

ESN Captures Another ESN Roast Him Like Roasted Yam - VIDEO / Esn/unknown gunmen captures another police woman naked Her To Kill VIDEO / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
SECURITY FORCES ARREST ANOTHER IPOB/ESN TERRORISTS’ HENCHMAN

The Second in Command to the neutralised IPOB/ESN Terrorist leader Ikonso, Awurum Eze, has been arrested by security operatives in Aba, Abia State.

The 48 years old Awurum Eze, a native of Umoneke Nta, Isiala-Mbano LGA, Imo State, had on the 4th of May 2021 escaped when operatives of Intelligence Response Team (IRT) stormed his village house in Isiala Mbano where he was hiding.

Intensive manhunt was thereafter launched towards tracing and arresting him. He was eventually apprehended on Wednesday, 12 May 2022, in Aba after weeks of unrelenting follow-ups by operatives.

Awurum Eze is one of the main sponsors of the numerous killings in Imo State and has been on the wanted list of security agents for more than 3 months. Many of the arrested IPOB /ESN terrorists had earlier mentioned him as their key sponsor, mastermind and Second in Command to late Ikonso. According to them, amongst all their leaders in Imo State, only Ikonso and Awurum have direct communication link with Nnamdi Kanu. He can be seen in several photographs posing with the fugitive terrorist leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Investigation by the combined team of security operatives continues.

Mohammed Yerima
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
May 12, 2021

https://todaypoliticsng.com/breaking-army-captures-another-esn-top-commander-alive/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by sapientia(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2021
From Nigerian Army

I do not trust them

They dont know who is a terrorist and who is not

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
grin

Really? May God bless our military men.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Simplyleo: 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
But I thought Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM have taken over the territory of SE. 

So all these noise about the formidability of ESN/UGM are just empty? 

The filthy animal should be thrown where he belongs.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Simplyleo: 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
sapientia:
From Nigerian Army

I do not trust them

[/s]
Awurum Eze is a terrorist.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Smithkafors(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Being a member of ipob is not a crime?..... I don't get. They should get ready to capture thousands of people. How come the armies are silent in arresting the herdsmen causing havoc?. There is so much conspiracies going on in Nigeria.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Tinubuadvocate: 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Please execute them without delay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by sapientia(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Terrorist

You are already here to display

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by rottennaija(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2021
NK will name a stadium after him. After he is death of course.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by rottennaija(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2021
Smithkafors:
Being a member of ipob is not a crime?..... I don't get. They should get ready to capture thousands of people. How come the armies are silent in arresting the herdsmen causing havoc?. There is so much conspiracies going on in Nigeria.
If you have not seeing any news of the army addressing the killer herdsmen crisis, then you are deliberately deaf or blind.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Simplyleo: 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
rottennaija:
NK will name a stadium after him. After he is death of course.
Lamidi cownu can name anything after his death but of course to only his brainwashed ipob pigs.

I'm still waiting for what he will name after his most treasured jack the nkita.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
rottennaija:

If you have not seeing any news of the army addressing the killer herdsmen crisis, then you are deliberately deaf or blind.

Thank you, I too have not seen.

Can you that is seeing please bring the news here?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by ebuka440: 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
What offences has this man old committed. I don't get it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Simplyleo: 9:50pm On May 12, 2021
rottennaija:

You don't need to respond to these their inconsequential noise of army not arresting killer herdsmen. It's just a useless method of justifying the madness of UGM.

Show them cases of arrest, they tell you is a lie. But their own is true. Don't even bother discussing anything like that with them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by HOVER206: 9:52pm On May 12, 2021
deantimes:
grin

Really? May God bless our military men.
Am a concerned Nigerian but praising our military in this situation is pathetic

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
Simplyleo:

You don't need to respond to these their inconsequential noise of army not arresting killer herdsmen. It's just a useless method of justifying the madness of UGM.

Show them cases of arrest, they tell you is a lie. But their own is true. Don't even bother discussing anything like that with them.

Simply present the photos of the captured violent herdsmen let's see.

Or have you not been seeing pictorial evidences from the army on military operations especially with regards to ESN?

SHOW US THE CAPTURED VIOLENT HERDSMEN OR SHUT UP

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by helinues: 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
Very good.

See the way they are being picked like picking beans.

So they are not invisible after all.

Interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2021
HOVER206:

Am a concerned Nigerian but praising our military in this situation is pathetic

That's true shaaa...the military ought not be praised because I now smell blackmail, if they were these powerful what stops them for decimating Boko Haram terrorists?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by helinues: 9:55pm On May 12, 2021
sapientia:
From Nigerian Army

I do not trust them

Headline did not say terrorist but ESN second in command.

You can see the man pictured with our director

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:
Very good.

See the way they are being picked like picking beans.

So they are not invisible after all.

Interesting

Oga stop rejoicing, you might be picked up tomorrow and something will be framed against you. Don't always judge hearing one side of the story, wait for IPOB to react before pushing out your lame submissions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by jetwonder(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2021
grin Great Job From Nigerian Army!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2021
jetwonder:
grin Great Job From Nigerian Army!

The same army that could not apprehend criminal HERDSMEN and bandits?

Don't judge hearing one side of the story.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by IamAsiri: 9:58pm On May 12, 2021
They should go and capture the bandits now, or ordinary boko boys undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by helinues: 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

Oga stop rejoicing, you might be picked up tomorrow and something will be framed against you. Don't always judge hearing one side of the story, wait for IPOB to react before pushing out your lame submissions.

Which kind of waka are you singing?

Which one is framed... Can't you see the same man pictured with Kanu...

I thought the ESM members are invisible, now the table has started to turn you wan dey tell us another story.

More of them are going to be picked like picking nose

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

Which one is framed... Can't you the same man pictures with Kanu...

I thought the ESM members are invisible, not the table has started to turn you wan dey tell us another story.

So because you saw him with Kanu means he's got ties with ESN? You ain't daft right?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by after4: 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
It's like to you and simplyleo, ipob matter is a full time job!
If no be say buhari refused to create jobs for youth, unah two for get something honourable wey unah dey do

helinues:

Which one is framed... Can't you the same man pictures with Kanu...

I thought the ESM members are invisible, not the table has started to turn you wan dey tell us another story.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by InaNla(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
But I thought Ipob pigs, ESN and UGM have taken over the territory of SE. 

So all these noise about the formidability of ESN/UGM are just empty? 

The filthy animal should be thrown where he belongs. 
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by helinues: 10:07pm On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

So because you saw him with Kanu means he's got ties with ESN? You ain't daft right?

LT General Ikonso was also pictured with Kanu before his untimely demise..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by CodeTemplar: 10:08pm On May 12, 2021
They know shekau's farm and know it is planting season o.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by deantimes(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
helinues:

LT General Ikonso was also pictured with Kanu before his untimely demise..

Did I doubt that? I believed because IPOB confirmed that.

Wait for IPOB to confirm because they are not known to deny their own unlike our security agencies.

Those above me who claim to have the pictures of Nigeria Military dealing with bandits are yet to present it grin grin grin what a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by helinues: 10:12pm On May 12, 2021
deantimes:

Did I doubt that? I believed because IPOB confirmed that.

Wait for IPOB to confirm because they are not known to deny their own unlike our security agencies.

That na sure banker now... Before then , more of the ESN must have been picked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Army Captures Another ESN Top Commander Alive by Mokason288(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2021
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Does The Nigerian Military Have This Deadly Gunship? / Presidential Election- Why People Are Not Celebrating?? / Who Is The Governor Of Anambra State. Uba Or Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.