Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) (7553 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Guys Stop Invending Your GF Or Lover Phone ''privecy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by vonnelixir: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I just wanted to share some romantic and erotic messages you can use on your crush or lover:
INTIMATE TEXT MESSAGES
1. I love how naughty you are. Have any more surprises for me? I have a magic want and it is aching to show you a trick. I hope you’re all rested up, because you are definitely going to need your energy.

2. I would love to put my mouth all over your perfect body right now. I’d love to tear all your clothes off and show you onto the bed.

3. Show me what you are wearing, I bet you look amazingly sexy. I can’t seem to stop thinking about putting my lips all over your soft skin.

4. God must have been showing off when he made you. I think I need directions because I am absolutely lost in your eyes.

5. I have to admit I love your lips. I wish I was feeling them all over my body right now.

6. Don’t work too hard. I want you to have plenty of energy for me

7. If I guess the color of your underwear, will you take them off for me?

8. I was just thinking about your beautiful face and perfect body, and I got chills all over mine.

9. I honestly cannot believe how beautiful you are every time I see you. Every time we see each other I keep getting stunned at just how gorgeous your eyes are.
10. I just got out of the shower and I’m soaking wet. I wish I could be there to make you the same way.

11. . I’m gonna lick, kiss and moan you to paradise, it’s the least I could do since you’ve already taken me there

12. Close your eyes…now picture yourself screaming my name as your body explodes in wave after wave of mind blowing ecstasy

13. Tonight I’m gonna work my way all around your body, and I’m going to save all the best spots for last…it’s going to be exotic…I can hardly wait
14. No blankets next time ok babe? All they do is hide that gorgeous body from me

15. You know, my hands and your soft skin really would make a great combination.

SOURCE:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MYYEARalltextmessagesfree
or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MYYEARalltextmessages

Downloaded the app and got about 1200 romantic messages like this as well as birthday, congratulations, toasting lines etc

Re: Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by Gammfreak(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
WOOOOW! thanks alot, this is very useful I swear. Had been looking for app like this so i can just select message and send to my crushs. smiley
Re: Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by Vondata(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
hmmm! these are really erotic, will try and check the app out. i like this type
Re: Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by Vegasmaxwell: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
lol! i have the paid version of the app. Its very useful but i will advice under 18 to stay off the app cux of its exotic pictures, sex stories and intimate text messages
Re: Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by caylakays: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
lol....really very erotic, i pray my bf doesn't use it on me. or my crush either cheesy
Re: Most Erotic Messages To Send Your Crush Or Lover (18+) by Gammfreak(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
caylakays:
lol....really very erotic, i pray my bf doesn't use it on me. or my crush either cheesy
hahaha...you get wet easily

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / When A Woman Has Big Buttocks / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.