₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,718 members, 4,714,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 06:55 PM

Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help (627 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 1:55pm On Jan 10
Hello,

I recently sought spiritual help from a pastor/prophetess. She runs her own Church/ministry in Ayobo, Lagos.

She asked me to come see her and said I should bring my anointing oil and soap/sponge as I come.

Now I’ve read a lot about how some of these people can initiate you into things without your consent and also attempt to take your luck/tamper with your destiny.

See about 4 years ago, I was taken for prayers at the beach coast by a white garment pastor who also made us bathe and bury our clothes in the sand on the beach coast.
About a month or two later I was involved in an unfortunate incident where I lost all my money but thankfully I came out of it.

Looking back now I realize that what we did at the beach that day was not Christian or in anyway holy at all.

I now realize that he must have tried to initiate me with some marine deity or spirits.

This is the reason why I decided to seek spiritual help in 2019.

So you can understand my skepticism about this new prophetess. My reason for taking this step is because I read about her and how she too used to be a member of a white garment church but never participated in any of their fetish practices which is prevalent among some members. And how she eventually left the church and started her own ministry.

I am not looking for a miracle. I have been praying for myself all these years but I just believe that going into 2019 it may be wise to have a true man/woman of God pray on my behalf and help me break free of whatever ties I have unknowingly created with any occult spirits.

cc @juanomowa please help.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 1:57pm On Jan 10
Please pardon any grammatical errors.

Thank you
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by Josephjnr(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10
Just treat your mind and long life and prosperity shall be yours. Your problem is not the pastor/prophet but your mind.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by hisgrace090: 2:19pm On Jan 10
Yes two is better according to matt,10:19. Only make sure you partner with a genuine servant of God that manifest the fruit of the spirit as in gal 5:18-25.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 3:41pm On Jan 10
Thank you all
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by luvmijeje(f): 6:08pm On Jan 10
She is not to be trusted. What are you looking for? Some of you are far greater than these pastors. Abeg, always pay attention to your mind. When you struggle with a decision then it's not God.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by asuustrike1: 1:06am On Jan 11
luvmijeje:
She is not to be trusted. What are you looking for? Some of you are far greater than these pastors. Abeg, always pay attention to your mind. When you struggle with a decision then it's not God.
Don't let those do it yourself pastors deceive you. Many of their members are dying silently while many are moving from church to church to seek for help. You need a prophet that would not only assist you in prayers but also in speaking the mind of God. Just as there are many fake prophets so are many genuine ones out there. Yes God has given us power to trample upon snakes and scorpion but his mouthpiece are not there for decoration
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 1:09am On Jan 11
asuustrike1:

Don't let those do it yourself pastors deceive you. Many of their members are dying silently while many are moving from church to church to seek for help. You need a prophet that would not only assist you in prayers but also in speaking the mind of God. Just as there are many fake prophets so are many genuine ones out there. Yes God has given us power to trample upon snakes and scorpion but his mouthpiece are not there for decoration
Thank you
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 7:33am On Jan 11
luvmijeje:

Thanks
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 9:47am On Jan 11
Please I need more replies
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 4:00pm On Jan 11
Please I need more replies.

It’s tomorrow
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by TATIME: 4:34pm On Jan 11
mybestlogs:
Hello,

I recently sought spiritual help from a pastor/prophetess.

She asked me to come see her and said I should bring my anointing oil and soap/sponge as I come.

Now I’ve read a lot about how some of these people can initiate you into things without your consent and also attempt to take your luck/tamper with your destiny.

See about 4 years ago, I was taken for prayers at the beach coast by a white garment pastor who also made us bathe and bury our clothes in the sand on the beach coast.
About a month or two later I was involved in an unfortunate incident where I lost all my money but thankfully I came out of it.

Looking back now I realize that what we did at the beach that day was not Christian or in anyway holy at all.

I now realize that he must have tried to initiate me with some marine deity or spirits.

So you can understand my skepticism about this new prophetess. My reason for taking this step is because I read about her and how she too used to be a member of a white garment church but never participated in any of their fetish practices which is prevalent among some members. And how she eventually left the church and started her own ministry.

I am not look for a miracle. I have been praying for myself all these years but I just believe that going into 2019 it may be wise to have a true man/woman of God pray on my behalf and help me break free of whatever ties I have unknowingly created with any occult spirits.

If you believe what the Bible has to say. There is NO more prophets again now other than those mimicking what's written in the Bible for anyone who haven't gotten the interest in reading the Bible himself/herself.
After the coming of Jesus, God stopped passing information through humans unless through Jesus. Hebrew 1:1
Jesus chose ONLY male representatives to go and deliver His message to others,they were 12 in number (all males).Matthew 10:1-4
Though women can ASSIST them in disseminating the messages from house to house but NO MORE prophets hearing anything DIRECTLY from God again! undecided undecided
So study the Bible, live a simple life and focus on God's promise of HIS coming kingdom.Matthew 6:10
If you're still alive when it comes you'll be ushered in as honorable citizens but if you're no more by then you'll be RESURRECTED to come and have your share. John 11:25,26
Whoever is desperately seeking his/her own PERSONAL interest in this time of the end will end up running into the hands of Satan,his demons or his human agents who are DECEPTIVE religious titles chiefs! 2Corinthians 11:13-15 compared to 1Timothy 6:9,10
God bless you!
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 6:31pm On Jan 11
Thank you
TATIME:
If you believe what the Bible has to say. There is NO more prophets again now other than those mimicking what's written in the Bible for anyone who haven't gotten the interest in reading the Bible himself/herself.
After the coming of Jesus, God stopped passing information through humans unless through Jesus. Hebrew 1:1
Jesus chose ONLY male representatives to go and deliver His message to others,they were 12 in number (all males).Matthew 10:1-4
Though women can ASSIST them in disseminating the messages from house to house but NO MORE prophets hearing anything DIRECTLY from God again! undecided undecided
So study the Bible, live a simple life and focus on God's promise of HIS coming kingdom.Matthew 6:10
If you're still alive when it comes you'll be ushered in as honorable citizens but if you're no more by then you'll be RESURRECTED to come and have your share. John 11:25,26
Whoever is desperately seeking his/her own PERSONAL interest in this time of the end will end up running into the hands of Satan,his demons or his human agents who are DECEPTIVE religious titles chiefs! 2Corinthians 11:13-15 compared to 1Timothy 6:9,10
God bless you!
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by TATIME: 10:00pm On Jan 11
mybestlogs:
Thank you
You're welcome! smiley smiley
For further info about TRUE Christianity,you need to read and meditate THOROUGHLY on Jesus' comments as recorded in the gospels.
The REAL Jesus totally differs from the personality that many are depicting in their thoughts,words and actions.
To be a CHRISTIAN it involves serious RESPONSIBILITY and not just a wish like most religions portray Him like "Accept Jesus and be saved" it truly means EXERCISING faith in what Jesus said.
For instance Jesus said "pray for your enemies" but is that easy? NO! So how do i exercise faith in Jesus? Well as my King, I must OBEY him with 100% trust that God will reward me for BOWING before the commands of HIS only begotten son! Matthew 17:5 compared to Hebrew 11:6
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 8:42am On Jan 13
So I decided to postpone till next weekend.

Please people I need your opinions
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by Sheggy13(m): 9:49am On Jan 13
mybestlogs:
So I decided to postpone till next weekend.

Please people I need your opinions
Anointing oil I understand but that soap or sponge is a red flag.. What for? Just be careful. You could instead approach prophets in churches like CAC or MFM, and if after prophesying for you, they tell u anything beyond genuine repentance, prayers and fasting with some scriptures and psalms, then be very careful.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 10:27pm On Jan 13
Sheggy13:

Anointing oil I understand but that soap or sponge is a red flag.. What for? Just be careful. You could instead approach prophets in churches like CAC or MFM, and if after prophesying for you, they tell u anything beyond genuine repentance, prayers and fasting with some scriptures and psalms, then be very careful.

Thank you. Your reply has been the most helpful so far.

I was also concerned about the sponge thing.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 10:13am On Jan 14
Thank you all for your replies
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 7:34pm On Jan 14
I’ve decided not to go.

Hope I made the right decision.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 10:19am On Jan 15
Are there any notable MFM pastors I can approach?
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 1:26pm On Jan 18
Hello
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by juanomowa(m): 10:09am On Jan 19
mybestlogs:
Hello,

I recently sought spiritual help from a pastor/prophetess. She runs her own Church/ministry in Ayobo, Lagos.

Take note that those out there who call themselves prophet, prophetess...if not all but many of them, 90% of them are prophet of their own world not of God. Even those who appears to be of God, go check what they do in secret. Many of them are into diabolical works, some are in the secret occult known as ROF. While many of them uses whatever means or source of their power for good b'cuz they couldn't walk the true path of God 'cuz it is hard, some of them use it for bad. Some, their means requires sacrifice.

Exactly. Though there are those among them who can truly use this same means to better your life, while some can use it to destroy you. But how would you know who will do you good and who will do you bad?

Beach...I still don't understand why people go to beach. Tell me, is the God they serve a marine Spirit or dwells in water? Both Cherubim/Seraphim and Celestial Churches...beach beach beach! Nonsense! What for? Do you think clean Spirits dwells in the big waters there? Did they not read that one of the fallen Angels landed in one of the water and ever since then the water never settles?

You bathe and bury your clothes in the sand of the beach clothes...there are various ways this certain procedure works for. But how would you know if it's for good or bad? It depends on the soap you use to bath. How the soap is prepared and what's used to prepare it. About a month later you had an accident...well, don't let us judge here. We really can't say that beach thing caused that...cuz we don't know what type of bath you, or were you told the cause of the bath or the name of the bath and prayer you were going for?

At all. Holy? Write it off.

Oh initiation isn't that simple. And if that's what he tried with you, ah, you would be smelling for fish, the smell of river always around you.

Don't trust the prophecy, it's probably backward. Don't follow what your earlobe captures...

I am not looking for a miracle. I have been praying for myself all these years but I just believe that going into 2019 it may be wise to have a true man/woman of God pray on my behalf and help me break free of whatever ties I have unknowingly created with any occult spirits.

I'm deeply sorry, I got your message late.

Did I come late?
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 10:51am On Jan 19
juanomowa:

I'm deeply sorry, I got your message late.

Did I come late?

Thank you so much for your reply. Most people don’t even take time to read what I wrote and just want to preach what they feel is right.

You are not late. I decided to follow my instincts and put it on hold for now while I pray for myself instead.

I have read many of your posts and knew you would have a careful and analytical response.

Thank you again.

May I please have your number as I would like to continue this conversation with you.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by juanomowa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21
mybestlogs:

Thank you so much for your reply. Most people don’t even take time to read what I wrote and just want to preach what they feel is right.

You are not late. I decided to follow my instincts and put it on hold for now while I pray for myself instead.

I have read many of your posts and knew you would have a careful and analytical response.

Thank you again.

May I please have your number as I would like to continue this conversation with you.

Yes, please, but I was banned 3 days ago 'cuz I sent my number. Let me try and put it this way: Oh Nine Oh

Zero 5

8 three

Nine 7.

(1) (Reply)

Over 13,000hits On 1st Week Of Inception, Chek It Out Www.naijabarter.com / Muslim Scholars Reach Out To Pope / Goal Setting,nothing Is Impossible!

Viewing this topic: highness111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.