Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help (3009 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by gobuchinny: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

What do you know? All scriptures are written for directions and guidance. You know nothing about the office of a prophet

Yes all scriptures r given for direction so y don't you sacrifice bulls for sacrifices grin..y don't you keep the 7th day sabbath...y don't you physically kill your enemies..I mean slaughter them like King David and dance that God instructed you so..like don't observe the days of unleavened bresd grin be humble and understand what the Spirit sayeth not the letter

There is an office of the prophet like there is apostles and teachers e.t.c but iz not a place of man worship or elevating a man above others like they did in the old...like I said those were d days of the prophets...we r in the days of the Holy Spirit Heb 1...we r all brethren and the prophet is like the hand or nose in your body...is your body made up of only hands and nose grin

Study the new testament my friend and stop being a lazy christian waiting to be fed by these greedy charlatans who prey on your ignorance and laziness grin

Your salvation is in your hands unlike in those days when God sends a prophet to deliver a whole nation like Samson, Moses or Elijah..Jesus has been sent and any other person is a theif and a lier..the rest are just to teach His already set down ways like Paul and Peter did... they never allowed men to elevate them or worship them or treat them special because they understood that we r all brethren and no one is better placed than the other grin

We r joint heir with Christ..do you understand what that means...JOINT heir with CHRIST...I'm sure you don't even see yourself as joint heirs with Adeboye because of where you have placed him in your heart. .Adeboye is your saviour grin because of all the brain washing all through the years..if adeboye is in a room you will think God is in the room . AN ORDINARY MAN LIKE YOU

Adeboye like any other beleiver is just a brethren like you r me...RENEW YOUR MIND
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
gobuchinny:

Yes all scriptures r given for direction so y don't you sacrifice bulls for sacrifices grin..y don't you keep the 7th day sabbath...y don't you physically kill your enemies..I mean slaughter them like King David and dance that God instructed you so..like don't observe the days of unleavened bresd grin be humble and understand what the Spirit sayeth not the letter

There is an office of the prophet like there is apostles and teachers e.t.c but iz not a place of man worship or elevating a man above others like they did in the old...like I said those were d days of the prophets...we r in the days of the Holy Spirit Heb 1...we r all brethren and the prophet is like the hand or nose in your body...is your body made up of only hands and nose grin

Study the new testament my friend and stop being a lazy christian waiting to be fed by these greedy charlatans who prey on your ignorance and laziness grin

Your salvation is in your hands unlike in those days when God sends a prophet to deliver a whole nation like Samson, Moses or Elijah..Jesus has been sent and any other person is a theif and a lier..the rest are just to teach His already set down ways like Paul and Peter did... they never allowed men to elevate them or worship them or treat them special because they understood that we r all brethren and no one is better placed than the other grin

We r joint heir with Christ..do you understand what that means...JOINT heir with CHRIST...I'm sure you don't even see yourself as joint heirs with Adeboye because of where you have placed him in your heart. .Adeboye is your saviour grin because of all the brain washing all through the years..if adeboye is in a room you will think God is in the room . AN ORDINARY MAN LIKE YOU

Adeboye like any other beleiver is just a brethren like you r me...RENEW YOUR MIND
And that is where you get it all wrong because your knowledge is limited. The men of old consulted prophets for guidance even when some of them had encounter with God. Prophets are God's mouthpiece to humanity that speaks the mind of God. Prophets confirms the revelation you had received from God. Doing it yourself is good but lacking directions is bad.

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by gobuchinny: 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

And that is where you get it all wrong because your knowledge is limited. The men of old consulted prophets for guidance even when some of them had encounter with God. Prophets are God's mouthpiece to humanity that speaks the mind of God. Prophets confirms the revelation you had received from God. Doing it yourself is good but lacking directions is bad.

You are an unrepentant baby christian grin

Y did Paul say work out your own salvation? Show me in the new testament where it says seek direction from prophets grin...it's says despite not prophesying but prove ALL things grin test ALL spirits

Show me who consulted prophets In the new testament? In the OT PROPHETS, KINGS AND PRIEST only carried the Holy Spirit..the general population didnt..the Spirit was very limited...God took of the Spirit in Moses and poured it in 70. shocked.so the people generally lacked direction grin there did not have the capacity to know what God was saying becos they didn't have HIS Spirits so they depended on Prophets, Kings and Priest.. hence they always sought after prophets but in these days...the Spirit is in every beleiver..once you accept Jesus He gives you the Spirit..a prophet can give you a message but you must confirm same by the word of by a witness...you don't just jump because a man said jump grin

Agabus told Paul not to go to Jerusalem and even the virgins prophesied and he said the Holy Spirit had already told him also that hardship awaits him if he goes..he bore witness

Even Paul that was a great Prophet.,used by God in a way no other person can be used becos in his hand more than half the epistles were written never imposed his office on any one grin..he called everyone brethren and told then not to pit their trust in men but God.study naaa

grin baby christian I'm sure you don't spend time in the word...you have been utterly brainwashed...
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by Chubhie: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2019
Menh....Where didn't yours truly venture into looking for powers grin back in the days. Quite an experience.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
gobuchinny:

You are an unrepentant baby christian grin

Y did Paul say work out your own salvation? Show me in the new testament where it says seek direction from prophets grin...it's says despite not prophesying but prove ALL things grin test ALL spirits

Show me who consulted prophets In the new testament? In the OT PROPHETS, KINGS AND PRIEST only carried the Holy Spirit..the general population didnt..the Spirit was very limited...God took of the Spirit in Moses and poured it in 70. shocked.so the people generally lacked direction grin there did not have the capacity to know what God was saying becos they didn't have HIS Spirits so they depended on Prophets, Kings and Priest.. hence they always sought after prophets but in these days...the Spirit is in every beleiver..once you accept Jesus He gives you the Spirit..a prophet can give you a message but you must confirm same by the word of by a witness...you don't just jump because a man said jump grin

Agabus told Paul not to go to Jerusalem and even the virgins prophesied and he said the Holy Spirit had already told him also that hardship awaits him if he goes..he bore witness

Even Paul that was a great Prophet.,used by God in a way no other person can be used becos in his hand more than half the epistles were written never imposed his office on any one grin..he called everyone brethren and told then not to pit their trust in men but God.study naaa

grin baby christian I'm sure you don't spend time in the word...you have been utterly brainwashed...
You indeed don't know anything and haven't taste real challenge of life. You would understand better when you keep on praying and not getting results
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by gobuchinny: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

You indeed don't know anything and haven't taste real challenge of life. You would understand better when you keep on praying and not getting results

Because you don't know how to pray grin..

I am in my thirties with two children..i have faced my fair share of challenges..that y I laugh when I see how you guys worship these thieves..i get my answers direct from God and He speak predominantly via the word..the bible has all your answers..when you are full of the word you know how to pray and many times you don't even pray because you already have the answers from the word and when you do pray its like a son communing with His Father..you know God hears you and then God tells you His mind confirmed by the word..after so long in His presence you will then discover that your own material wants/needs are irrelevant but what your King needs grin

The word of God is the standard.. He honours His word more than His name ...God is my Ftaher..I have no fears...believe me bro..zero fears..armed robbers...sickness....im enveloped in Him.."for ye are dead and your life is hide in Christ with God"

No man of gold can dictate to me how to love my Father when all I have and need is in the word.anything they say must be conformed to the word..this is the last days and we are to test all spirits but how do you test if you don't know the word..my salvation is not in any one mans
hand but in Jesus alone...

Have you wondered..after Paul as converted...he conferred not with flesh and blood..why?why didn't he go and meet Peter? there were people who sat and ate aith Jesus in flesh..why didn't he go and look for a prophet because there were mighty prophet then more than these thieves we have now...but no he went into arabia grin..to learn of God..

True prophets and beleivers are needed to strengthen us and also strengthen themselves(prophets) ..we support ourselves..we admonish ourselves..not you looking up to one mere man like his your saviour undecided you eating everything he tells you without confirming with the word like the bereans grin

But I don't expect you to understand all these as your mind has been abused by lies and gospel of mammon but I can only advise you to make the word of God esp the NT the air that you breathe.. grin grin
I odnt need no mediator between God and I..I speak to Him directly..His my love and my Lord...Get in the word and see how transformed your life will become...you will have no fear of man because you have fear of God..who is man? what is man?

1 Like

Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank you all for your answers.

I would prefer answers based on personal experiences and knowledge.

Thank you.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by mybestlogs: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank you for this.
Re: Is This Prophetess To Be Trusted? Please Help by cunley(m): 3:51am On Mar 07, 2023
Please don't do anything contsry to what your mind tells you.
Just look for one mfm and pray your way to sucess or go to pray city and pray that's all!
There is nothing prayer and fasting cannot do.
My friend made a mistake consulting one sheikh online when he had minor sickness thinking he will reveal who is behind his predicament but lo and behold guess what happened last las
The moral is sometimes there is nothing wrong with us but we get wrong things to affect us by looking for what is not lost
Please look for any neareast mfm church and pray your way out by the time you fast and pray...the spirit will itself beg you to release him

One of my friends did the sane thing you are doing now thinking he is possessed because of his high urge for women.
He ended up becoming more spiritual as in he must sleep with specific type of women on a particular days of the week with a particular colour of clothes etc
I just pitied him wishing he never went to try find solution to what was not lost
The best way to fight your personal battles spiritually if you discover you need one is to fast and pray fervently.and follow up with crusades if anyone is happening.
Most people out there can't be trusted because there are many sources to giving people powers these day
Only the deep can understanddeep things of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enenche Attacks Adeboye, Oyedepo Etc, Say's I Love The Evil Of Prophet Tb Joshua / Why I Became An Atheist / Does This Easter Mean Anything To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.