Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How To Make A Lady Have $ex With You Even If She Refuses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Have $ex With You Even If She Refuses (666 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Have $ex With You Even If She Refuses by omeremio: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone ever say they don't like Cex?

A real guy doesn't beg for Cex , he is beged for Cex.

But how?

Don't panic I was once like that, always begging her to let me have just one night.

Even if I have to take her shopping or buy her stuffs.

But it all stoped a year ago after learning this very powerful guide you are about to read.

I have been studying the female gender since that time till now and as a Cex coach trust me you just fell in the right thread if you want to end all your Cex problems..............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/how-to-make-lady-have-sex-with-you-even.html

Re: How To Make A Lady Have $ex With You Even If She Refuses by blackpanther22: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
Drop it or forget

(1) (Reply)

She Want Me Dead / Wizkid Allow Female Fans To Grab And Kiss His Pr*ck On Stage (watch Video) / Once Upon A Time: They Were Lovers, Now Enemies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.