Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,990 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Journalists Kemi Olunloyo Set To Lunch The First Eva Live Blog In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Journalists Kemi Olunloyo Set To Lunch The First Eva Live Blog In Nigeria (286 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Set To Leave The Nigerian Scene, Back To America / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journalists Kemi Olunloyo Set To Lunch The First Eva Live Blog In Nigeria by emma321(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nigerian Journalists kemi Olunloyo Set to lunch the first Eva Live Blog in Nigeria, this was made known in her tweet on 10 January 2019. To recall that Kemi Olunloyo was arrested three times last year.

Recently, She lunched a campaign on twitter #askdaviod

Where she listed out series of questions yet to be answered by Davido and family, the Hag tag #askdavido started trending on the day she marked her One year of release from prison.

Most fan of davido lost their twitter account trying to bully and abuse the Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo.

Journalists kemi Olunloyo said

My #LIVE blog goes up on my 25th anniversary in Journalism February 3rd 1994. Stay tuned. Nobody has seen a live blog before in Nigeria. #Billions

More:
http://anstalk.com.ng/journalists-kemi-olunloyo/

Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Be Depressed – Actor Charles Okocha / Sevyn Streeter And Justine Skye Perform ‘the Boy Is Mine’ (WATCH) / Mr P Woows Everyone As A Solo Artist-rudeboy Keeps Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.