Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni (55089 Views)

APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SuperS1Panther: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Pigidiotic Osus will always be who.they are -- pigs.

The North and West is happily waiting for that bigit PeeTobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by nonsobaba: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Lmao I just heard a few voices trying to burst their vein by shouting sai Atiku and PDP. Surely not more than 5 people in all the crowd.

E don red for PDP grin
Must be one of Atiku's dubai strategy but it looks so stage-managed. They couldn't even hire good actors to make the whole thing look a bit real grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Corrinthians(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
eyeview:
I thought it was a lie until I watched it.
You won't see this on nairaland front page
Sorry, it is on the fp. Do we now say you're as terrible a liar as Peter Obliar? grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by cyprex: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
dokie:
Newznow any idea where this happened?

For those zombies saying only 5 people are shouting, just admit you are in sifia pains.

Buhari is only hoping on the votes of illiterates, SW tribalists and zombies to win election. People who have no future ambition. But for all those who are hoping for a better Nigeria, Buhari is just Marking time in the Villa. On May 29, before 2p.m. he will be with his cows in Daura.
One other way to know a liar
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Mccullum: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
Booed at where... Fake news from fake jews of Nigeria..

Take it or leave it Next Level is rigging bell like never before. 4 +4 = what? zombie wailers, that's 8 and equal to 2023.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
nonsobaba:
Must be one of Atiku's dubai strategy but it looks so stage-managed. They couldn't even hire good actors to make the whole thing look a bit real grin

I dey tell you you cheesy

Same way saraki hired goons to try and embarrass the VP in kwara and paid for false news how market women chased him away.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by deomelo: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

So like 5 people in a crowd including the Pig holding the camera are now a crowd? grin

Me sef dey wonder... 5 useless wadata ipob miscreants disturbing the peace with their failed Dubai strategy nonsense . grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by LaVirus: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
Say yes to Restructuring!!!
Say yes to Atiku/Obi2019!!!
Better Nigeria With Atiku!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:

Me sef dey wonder... 5 useless wadata ipob miscreants disturbing the peace with their failed Dubai strategy nonsense . grin grin grin

Na dem go tire
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by truentalk: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
For the authenticity of the news you should let us know where, when and how it happened. Otherwise it is fake news.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by tuniski: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Shut up,empty liar.i have bursted you again empty boy.gej scored 98,937 in katsina.89k was what gej polled in bauchi dumbie.what is 24% of 8.5 million?
You this boy! Why not say it was 500k? Very elementary intellectualism.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hotfreeze:
These ones are enjoying na. See as they look like Internet fraudsters.

They see Atiku as their comrade who would legalise crime.

Hey Punk, this shit is stale.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Nwadiuto247: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:

Your lies stink. Repent and change from your evil ways before its too late.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by tuniski: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
senatordave1:

By less than 5 hired urchins? Same scenario like in sokoto when 5 persons were booing buhari during shagari burial.what is 24% of 8.5 million?

You will rant till march 2nd!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by deomelo: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
grin

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by tuniski: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
Denikayan:

Are you joking? Do you honestly believe Atiku can win Buhari? Please be truthful!

Atiku has won! Do you honestly believe buhari will win? Chai
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Bizibi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
APC hustlers full this thread,they need to work fr their money.una wehdone
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by ofwest47(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Look at fake news. where did Osinbajo appear in the fake video coverage? All these are Looters party aka P D P _ Project Dumpers Party led by their sponsor Atiku
All those I could see there are these I Before Others having been given 500 dollars each to import fake products from China.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by ferventchamp: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

You are clearly the one not in touch with reality with the news of top level defections from PDP to APC along with mass movement of ordinary masses for the past 3 days.

No worry you go dey alright las las because suicide is not an option for you
May we know those who have defected?

How come you APC supporters cannot do simple reasoning?

You are not content with lying but want to force your cocktail of falsehood down everybody's throat?

Atiku is busy generating an overwhelming momentum and all you low lives can do is to peddle a falsehood or the other...

From a disgraced ex PDP party official to some faceless no-hopers in Adamawa, you have enjoying delusions and disturbing our senses of hearing...

When will you guys learn?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by tuniski: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

You are clearly the one not in touch with reality with the news of top level defections from PDP to APC along with mass movement of ordinary masses for the past 3 days.

No worry you go dey alright las las because suicide is not an option for you
Hehehehe you are clearly not in touch. Buhari's defeat will start from Daura. The margin of victory will be reduced and the NW alone the 2.5m winning margin of 2015 will be flipped!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Dbills: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Worship with us@

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
ATIKUOBI is gold,AITIKUOBI is money,and finally ATIKUOBI isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish ATIKUOBI is NIGERIA'S president already.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by berrystunn(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

So like 5 people in a crowd including the Pig holding the camera are now a crowd? grin

Be fooling and Deceiving yourself
Hardship is everywhere, no body wants to continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Corrinthians:
God forbid. Even your five governors have given him their arses to sniff. grin

You people's voices are becoming fainter and fainter every passing day, needless to mention the recent defections of your heavyweights which has left the party reeling and bleeding internally. cheesy

Even you sef know say your candidate don lost the election already. cool
MASTURBATE TO DEATH..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Officialpdpnig: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
berrystunn:

Be fooling and Deceiving self
Hardship is everywhere, no body want to continue.

Hardship is all over you and your family but not me and mine

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by ferventchamp: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
deomelo:

See this N500 poster o...

A whole was rubbished under the full glare of the public and you are heady blowing Michael West dictionary English...

Wetin happen? Even Transmission Force officers couldnt save the day...

Chai, this VP you people are disgracing....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
ofwest47:
Look at fake news. where did Osinbajo appear in the fake video coverage? All these are Looters party aka P D P _ Project Dumpers Party led by their sponsor Atiku
All those I could see there are these I Before Others having been given 500 dollars each to import fake products from China.
RANT TO DEATH..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by berrystunn(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Hardship is all over you and your family but not me and mine

If you know my location and position... grin

It's will woow you, non stop .
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by castro234(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
dokie:
Newznow any idea where this happened?

For those zombies saying only 5 people are shouting, just admit you are in sifia pains.

Buhari is only hoping on the votes of illiterates, SW tribalists and zombies to win election. People who have no future ambition. But for all those who are hoping for a better Nigeria, Buhari is just Marking time in the Villa. On May 29, before 2p.m. he will be with his cows in Daura.
it happened in utc area 10 garki abuja FCT
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by nijabazaar: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
RevenGeMission:
boo from now till tomorrow , it wont change his status

notice how those chants have yeeeeeebo accent ??

Descendant of a fallen Angel...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
They have realised trader moni is a scam

Chief zombie viewing this thread with heart full of sorrow grin

where in the 1min+ video did you see osinbanjo in the gathering, i didnt see anyone preach tradermoni in that video ... just some igbo miscreants from accent chanting atiku ....there choice there problem..but no fake report
they said it was in a market we only saw cars moving ,no kiosks insight not to talk of shops.. what exactly can pdp do right asides looting, ordinary propanganda they cannt cook successful. desperation & fustration setting in grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
SuperS1Panther:
Pigidiotic Osus will always be who.they are -- pigs.

The North and West is happily waiting for that bigit PeeTobi
DON'T WORRY I WILL PAY A CONDOLENCE VISIT
TO YOUR PIGGY RELATIVE..
BY THAT TIME YOU AND YOUR WRETCHED FAMILY WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING YOUR TEETH IN HELL. INSHA ALAH AMIN..

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.