Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m (3862 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by diadem10: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
RTSC:

3.5 is nothing, bro.

Not when you earn billions of dollars like Netflix.
See entitlement mentality. Na you create Netflix? You aint happy wit $3.5m cos na you get the money? Yeye.
Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by Ichel: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I don't want to mention names but a certain Omotola will not be sleeping well tonight grin

las las

Igbo Amaka!! smiley

Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by hyfr(m): 2:20am On Jan 11, 2019
U
kolaxed98:

All this dumb ipob wedding party one made with 60 million naira made 3 billion naira total from cinema movie streaming online and CD sales.

I saw this on cgtn,a foreign news media.

How much has d movie made or shut the Bleep up.note how much has d movie itself grossed.

Mo abudu is 1000 times richer than Genevieve
Your life is breached with hate and jealousy, no suprise you're enclaved in the 4 walls of depression, continue fellow, i see a cyclo rope dangling from the top of the barren mango tree in your wretched household
Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by ionsman: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2019
Lol... Correct me if I'm wrong but Genevieve is the director and not the PRODUCER!

Shuuu! Which kind people be all these ones sef?
Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by nedubest(m): 3:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Beauty plus brains
Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by RTSC: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2019
diadem10:

See entitlement mentality. Na you create Netflix? You aint happy wit $3.5m cos na you get the money? Yeye.
Entitlement mentality?

Go back to school, and also get a good set of eye glasses to read and understand.
Re: Genevieve Becomes First Nollywood Billionaire As Netflix Buys Lionheart For$3.8m by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
MyGeneration:
if you hear the budget of even some rubbish Hollywood movies that went no where u would know that 3.5million dollars is cheap but based on Africa and Nigerias exchange rate it's something big.

nexflix is not hollywood neither is it a studio

they only buy content and license from film makers. Dey wont wait that money on her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid First Post Of Davido On Instagram / The Woman Behind The Legend - Simbiat Abiola Photos / Photos: OAP Toke Makinwa In Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.