Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce (1068 Views)

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by fykes(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
No way...!!!
If she insists on my wealth, one way or the other she will end up dead.... This isn't America or Britain.
I'm Nigerian. U can get away with murder!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
No way...!!!
If she insists on my wealth, one way or the other she will end up dead.... This isn't America or Britain.

Lool......guy!

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by CreepyBlackpool: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
It is to avoid worrying about things like this that I have decided to never get married

2 Likes

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Tallesty1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
fykes:
No way...!!!
I will do it in a such away that even her spirit will testify that I am innocent.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by fykes(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
I will do it in a such away that even her spirit will testify that I am innocent.
Hmm. The devil is more merciful than most nigerians

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It is to avoid worrying about things like this that I have decided to never get married

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by 2buffagain(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
No one will want to do this. And no one will unless the court forces one to.

I can pay her a tithe of my stuff (10%) so she has something to start her new life with. sad
But not 50%. Her fada yansh! angry

Especially not when I owe her nothing. If she has been living in MY house rent free and enjoying MY money that I have been bringing home to her to spend anyhow.... That balances out everything she might want to say about childcare/maid.... Especially if again I never forced her to sit home and she could go find a job. If she chose to be unemployed or unbusy forming house wife, THAT is on her not me. I won't be held liable for her "lack of economic growth over the years" because she decided to not get something going for herself.

Do you know how many Naija women will abuse that shiit?
One thing you can count on with Nigerians is that we always abuse everything with impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Rextizzle(m): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
I can give her like 5% or 10% but not %50, God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hell no, we must continue that marriage. grin I'll rather go for the worst option than sign the divorce papers. sad

But wait oo, if that their divorce go through eeh, that lady will be the richest woman alive. shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Hell no, we must continue that marriage. grin I'll rather go for the worst option than sign the divorce papers. sad

But wait oo, if that their divorce go through eeh, that lady will be the richest woman alive. shocked
angry angry
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by pansophist(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sebi na person wey get marriage certificate na him dem go partition him money into two.

For me, my marriage go be like the way of our ancestors. You call your people and I call mine, we break Kola and drink wine, then I carry you go my house. Our marriage don start be that. Nothing like marriage certificate whatsoever. So any time her head start to rotate, well, she fit comot. The choice is hers.

And if she be resourceful woman, she suppose like this arrangement because if she get money pass me, then I no go take half if I decide to leave.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
2buffagain:
No one will want to do this. And no one will unless the court forces one to.

I can pay her a tithe of my stuff (10%) so she has something to start her new life with. sad
But not 50%. Her fada yansh! angry
The left or the right?

Choose carefully.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Lizziefinest(f): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Wow for real
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Lizziefinest(f): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ishilove:
The left or the right?
Choose carefully.
The both��
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Ishilove: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lizziefinest:

The both��
Aunty, let the Uncle answer for himselfb cheesy
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Give half of my wealth?? For what exactly?? angryangry

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by lilmax(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
and I guess I'll be arrested for not giving her the 50%? nonsense
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by marvin906(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
unless she was there when I had nothing and played a good part in my success if not na thunder go strike her and all her gold-digging ancestors.i should share my sweat it half for who

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by CreepyBlackpool: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Lizziefinest:

Wow for real
yes
marriage is stress and I'm not particularly fond of stress
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Burgerlomo: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
U have no choice nigga if it's through court ruling cool
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by CreepyBlackpool: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
InvestorO:

The law has not been passed in Nigeria but I tell you what it surely will be passed soon,the rate at which feminist and sadist don plenty for our judiciary ehn,it will be enacted sooner
forget that thing.

Naija feminists na for only online.
They still go behind to collect and submit to dick grin

besides, Nigerians are very religious people and we all know every religion is pretty much against feminism
Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by Randy100: 4:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Such law does not exist in Nigeria. The country where it exist you got to be smart if you are rich and that is why most rich people enter pre nuptial agreement. Trump has married 3 times now and nobody has shared his money into two.

1 Like

Re: Will You Share Half Of Your Wealth With Your Wife If She Insist On Divorce by princfred(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Bros, e never reach like that na. Have you considered marrying one richer than you first?

(1) (Reply)

Australia's James Bond, 80, Boasts About Bedding More Than A Thousand Women / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly / Pictures From Comedian I Go Save Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.