Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager (53335 Views)

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:
OK.. You won... But let it sink in your dumb skull.. I never wished him dead... Goodnight

that won't still change the fact that you need to be place in special school

hold your goodnight to your dumb self and get lost into air

untrained Buffon

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
BioTeck:

You are impatient. That was a question of enquiry not a wish. Go back and read again and stop your unwarranted attack on her.

who's this mumu. next time watch before you jump like a loose dog on my mention

so is a question when I ask if your father is dead? seems your senses don't work at night?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

untrained Buffon
kill yourself
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

untrained Buffon
kill yourself
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:
kill yourself

sound like what someone that need a special school will say

dumb thing
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by 11doubledee: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

who's this mumu. next time watch before you jump like a loose dog on my mention

so is a question when I ask if your father is dead? seems your senses don't work at night?
Guy calm down.she only asked a question because he's a public figure and wants to know the status of his health.
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

Guy calm down.she only asked a question because he's a public figure and wants to know the status on his health.

maybe she lacks home training or you her mouthpiece lacks comprehension

your IQ if it exist, should tell you she was seeking for unnecessary attention at the detriment of wishing another human death

what manner of brainless entity full this place so
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

dumb thing
Don't mention me again Biko
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

dumb thing
please don't quote me again.. Biko
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

Guy calm down.she only asked a question because he's a public figure and wants to know the status of his health.
To God.. It was an innocent question...

The man seems like a good father to his kids...
So I was feeling for his children cos I know the feelings when one should be in that position...
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

To God... It was an innocent question... I was concerned...
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

I don't think he is normal...
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by 11doubledee: 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

maybe she lacks home training or you her mouthpiece lacks comprehension

your IQ if it exist, should tell you she was seeking for unnecessary attention at the detriment of wishing another human death

what manner of brainless entity full this place so
Shooooo........, who dey follow u quarrel
You dey talk of IQ and mouth piece,guy you no go want hear my mouth o.
Calm down before I call Teni for your case (cos na Teni I know)and I know say u know who she go call right?so calm down
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by 11doubledee: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:

To God... It was an innocent question... I was concerned...
I understand sis,he just took it out of context.
So many people are stabbed daily in our neighborhood.who cares to monitor the rate of their recovery?it is because he's a known personality.
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

So many people are stabbed daily in our neighborhood.who cares to monitor the rate of their recovery?it is because he's a known personality.
thanks better person..
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by diadem10: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
Spineless Daniel. The dog has gone to his vomit. Davido probably gave him an ultimatum. A coward.
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
11doubledee:

Shooooo........, who dey follow u quarrel
You dey talk of IQ and mouth piece,guy you no go want hear my mouth o.
Calm down before I call Teni for your case (cos na Teni I know)and I know say u know who she go call right?so calm down

get lost and go play with your toys
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by PrinceBBlack(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
sfsmng:
What really happened... They should be honest
The truth is Davido didnt slap him. Although someone slapped him. He claimed Davido slapped him and Davido apologized for doing nothing. This has affected the Relationship between Kizz Daniel and Davido and since the truth came out, he had to sack the manager for almost ruining his relationship with Davido

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:
please don't quote me again.. Biko
I just start. you think you know how to make useless attention

Beautiful nonsense
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

I just start. you think you know how to make useless attention

Beautiful nonsense
Ohok.. Have you sat down for your jamb... Mofo

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:

Ohok.. Have you sat down for your jamb...
Mofo

are you asking the same jamb u failed 5 times that frustrate you to learn tailoring?
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by diadem10: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
The truth is Davido didnt slap him. Although someone slapped him. He claimed Davido slapped him and Davido apologized for doing nothing. This has affected the Relationship between Kizz Daniel and Davido and since the truth came out, he had to sack the manager for almost ruining his relationship with Davido
Daniel is a coward. One of Davido's crew slapped his manager and as such Davido should take responsibility. Kiss' manager never said Davido slapped him. He made known of his grievances towards Davido because Davido was there and was an accomplice.
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by joepepsy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
Don't be rude fatima.
fatymore:

OK.. You won... But let it sink in your dumb skull.. I never wished him dead...
Goodnight
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by EmzyT: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2019
Honestly speaking, even if that guy got slapped like he claimed, I'm pretty sure David didn't do it. Why not fight back like a man you are or would've just allowed the matter to die,, now you just created hatred between Kizz and David,, at the end of the day then got sacked, watin you come gain? Well, what goes around, comes around!!!!!
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Sambaby7640: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
fatymore:
thanks better person..
Is your father dead?
11doubledee:

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Humanity123: 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Singer KizzDaniel has fired Tumi Lawrence, days after he alleged that Davido slapped him at his December, 2018 concert in Lagos.

In a statement released via his Fly Boy Inc record label, the singer revealed that a new head of management and public relations personnel have taken over.

Davido has repeatedly denied the allegation leveled against him by Lawrence, while Daniel has remained quiet on the matter.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/kizz-daniel-fires-manager-after-being-allegedly-slapped-by-davido/

daddy come and see dee boy he dee kno won 2 gime my money.......
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by bobordaboy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kizz daniel ori e o pe oo are u mad or you are stupid dont worry 419 will soon sell Flyboy record and ur manager will laugh at ur dick.. . . . person slap ur manager, u sack am. . . in fact u dey fear davido.
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by fatymore(f): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2019
joepepsy:
Don't be rude fatima.
ohok
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by enemyofprogress: 4:17am On Jan 11, 2019
fatymore:
Is MC Oluomo Dead
Asking for a friend
fatymore wa ka do ara wa
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Dshocker(m): 6:21am On Jan 11, 2019
fatymore:
Is MC Oluomo Dead
Asking for a friend

I pray he does
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by millionboi2: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

you're so dumb. in fact your post shows the kind of people that trained you

if I send slap to you ehn, your destiny will reverse. how can you be asking useless QST and wishing someone dead even on public forum?

very stu.pid mensuration pad
bcoz thy was an accident datz y she asked.

Be civil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy In Nnewi, Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.