Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager (53329 Views)

Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager / Davido Slaps Tumi Lawrence Kizz Daniel Manager At His Concert. Daniel Apologizes / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by joepepsy(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2019
You should always carry yourself with class only people who don't have something to offer use abusive words.i believe you can be classy.
fatymore:
ohok
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
millionboi2:
bcoz thy was an accident datz y she asked.

Be civil

shut up! civility is when you ask how someone is fairing not crude way of asking if someone is dead, I'm asking for a friend

go and read what I quoted and stop disgracing your lineage by quoting me
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by millionboi2: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut up! civility is when you ask how someone is fairing not crude way of asking if someone is dead, I'm asking for a friend

go and read what I quoted and stop disgracing your lineage by quoting me
ok

He will die.......u can equally fall into d grave during his burial.

Both u and him is not more than others that ve died.

#Kickurass dia
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
millionboi2:
ok

He will die.......u can equally fall into d grave during his burial.

Both u and him is not more than others that ve died.

#Kickurass dia

is that not what you people intention is? sorry to disappoint you this flat head people, you're not God

you and your generation will get what you wish others, what you wish him shall befall you before this month runs out Amen
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by millionboi2: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

is that not what you people intention is? sorry to disappoint you this flat head people, you're not God

you and your generation will get what you wish others, what you wish him shall befall you before this month runs out Amen
u

Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
millionboi2:
u

you and your family will be a victim of what you wish someone that don't offend you and your family member before this month runs out, mark my words.

untrained Buffon
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by BuhariDcow: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

you're telling your father that because he should be held responsible for refusing to train you

I hope they know how stupid you're sounding in public forum. trying to seek unnecessary attention but unfortunately making fool of yourself

you're just one unrepentant imbeciles that need to be placed in special school. chronic dimwit
All these kids.. Abeg make una buy fertilizer pour inside una brain, maybe your sense go grow
Re: Kizz Daniel Fires Tumi Lawrence, His Manager by Adebowale89(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariDcow:

All these kids.. Abeg make una buy fertilizer pour inside una brain, maybe your sense go grow

coming from someone that choose a weird name as moniker. btw you and I, who's the kid here?

you better dey look face before I change em for you. you this ipob ediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO) / Jenifa's Diary Season 9 Episode 1-13 (FULL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.