Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (46019 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by neighbourhud: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2019
I did what youth my age did and I have no regrets. I was focused on what brought me to the campus and still had lots of fun.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by BIDOO(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2019
irumole1975:
I read a lot. all in the pursuit of first class
I can sit down and read from 8am in the morning till 6pm in the evening (without standing up)

The most craziest I've ever did was planning to read for 24hrs without break. I started from 6am on Saturday (bought 3 Pepsi and lot of biscuit), I read till 11pm, my leg was shaking, I almost fainted, I slept by 11:30pm, wake up around 1;30am, and contnue reading till daybreak

This is not a joke

It is something i actually did
Hope Your Expectation Was Met?
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by ofiko123(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
I came to read comments..
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by ojuu4u(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
BIDOO:

Stop This I Don't Want To Quote You But The Urge Is Not Giving Up
You May Inherit Those Gene As You Have Said But Your Environment Also Play A Vital Role, Nature And Nurture !
A Child Might Come From A Family Where Everyone Was Tall And He May Have Inherit This Gene Of Height From His Parent But If The Child Grow Up In A Deprived Environment Where He Lack Proper Nourishment He May Not Be Able To Attain The Level Of Height He Might Have Had In A Healthy Environment.
Hope This Explain Better To Your Understanding?

Thank God you come back to ur senses,. ........ You may inherit those things as you said.......... that's how God configured individual
I don't know if you have heard these two words before, abinibi & ability, these show that God deposited some characters n skills into individual and that's why we have individual differences, no matter how the environment infuences you, the traits will still manifest,

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Jonra(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2019
True from a secular perspective.

PrinceCEE:

Well, what's fun to people tends to be relative. There's no yardstick used as a reference...

The main thing is one being himself and minding the effects of his actions to humanity.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by irumole1975: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
BIDOO:

Hope Your Expectation Was Met?

yes boss

It'd have been a huge blow in my face if it never happened
cos i literally didnt live for any other thing aside book

No girlfriend, no partying, just nothing

some might even say they dont know me in the hostel as i spend my days in the library, reading room or any secluded places

I just like my me time

5 Likes

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by consultancy: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by neighbourhud: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2019
timay:

Reasonable/decent men can't recognize olosho/refurbished olosho when they see one, it is only fvckboys that recognize them. That is the more reason why those your so called refurbished olosho are getting married every Saturday, because a decent man will not see what a fvck boy will see. So you can see how fvcked life is

Word!

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by toprealman: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2019
EazyJ:
Hi, I just flashed back to some memories while on campus as a single lady. I was single from 100 level to 500 level and started a relationship a few weeks before leaving campus. During my earlier years in school, I was less bothered about being in a relationship or not but as my final year was approaching, it then dawned on me that I would soon leave campus as a single lady.

That was when I fastened my belt and tried some funny ways. I started going for night classes to read and probably get noticed by guys as I haven't been going out the previous years. It was fun as guys started approaching but frustrating when they weren't what I was looking for.

At a point, I gave up and was like 'what will be will be'.
Let's share some of the funny things we did while single on campus. Thanks.
So are you hooked up now.....

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by donifez(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
irumole1975:

Yes. I did

It'd have been a huge blow in my face if I didnt
cos i literally didnt live for any other thing aside book

No girlfriend, no partying, just nothing

some might even say they dont know me in the hostel as i spend my days in the library, reading room or any secluded places

I just like my me time

Thank God you achieved it. My me time is my most cherished time.

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by toprealman: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
donifez:

In the long run, did you achieve the first class?
He would have mentioned that

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by BIDOO(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
ojuu4u:

Thank God you come back to ur senses,. ........ You may inherit those things as you said.......... that's how God configured individual
Haha ! Not Everyone Was Privilege Try To See Thing The Way It Is ! If Such A Child Grow Up In A Core North He May Be As Dwarf As Aki
Is That How God Want Him To Be If Truly He Inherited Gene Of Tallness?
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by madridsta007(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Paxie55:
Lived a triangle life.
From school to hostel to church/night class.

Gather here if you lived like this.
I did.
School/Library.... Church/Fellowship.... House/Hostel.
Women ke, wife ni.
1st Class was the target. My friends still tease me that I have carryover in GST for Women.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by toby2(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
My dear leave Bodycount matter, ladies with high Body count especially retired and repackaged olosho are the ones getting married every Saturdays, that's to show you that this life is fu**ked. So whatever happened in school, stayed in school.
That is not totally true and stop comparing yourself with others... Most times we only see the peripheral of an event or what we wish to see. Be yourself and stand on yoyr personal convictions, you are the answer to someone's prayers.... Lemme not say more before i incure the wrath of those in the aforementioned category.
#lastBullet. In the words of a friend of mine, "flex no dey ever finish" just get your priorities right.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Etinosa1234: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
i cast june 12
cast basement
i stayed at a hostel at osasogie just before omagie
tfine boys come greet me for 2am with robbery after 2months i moved in.word on the street. i use to fly my chest and lock up for hood niggis on street

uniben girls can style sha
no level
way back 2010

ppl wey dey around me enjoy sha
hall 3 boys i greet u
hall 4 boys too dey kind
fuc all those girls whu turned me down at buka
dia papa
i missed one girl wey i for fuc very hard .i lost her to cultists. she later got killed. bich

place i enjoyed most in uniben.
faculty car park.

how u take do am 4 June 12
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Sportwin(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2019
ephraim18:
I allow school pass thru me and I pass thru school wella. bag up even before I enter school then the fun began. almost enter every bush writhing my school environs in the name of bashing boys and playing game. In my year 1 I was beaten blue black then 2 - 3 year I started coping up then its my turn to burst head and bash opposition frat. I play the game and enjoy the game.in my final year my no 1 and 4 other rugged men jas in uniport bcus those boys are two weak. imqgine keeping quite when opp downed my 2 men family and we matched uniport for night from Abia state. we pump action for air like tomorrow no dey until unport know say men enter. we would mask our face for night. o men no be small thing sha

*bag up*

hw bested ?
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Hoodbilonia: 10:32am On Jan 11, 2019
normal straff na
late nite
den dhr qhr so many corners empty before uniben turn june 12 to campus supermarket
so many empty corners
see niggis dey one corner
pussy yapa like butter
Etinosa1234:

how u take do am 4 June 12
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by toby2(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Yuletide25:

I'm also in the same shoes, being that I am also introverted ;but you have to accept life the way you are modelled to be; I believe you didn't choose to be like that yourself I guess nature

You have to move on and don't see all those transient euphoria back in school as a big deal, it doesn't define who you are or hinders you from still living a fun spree life if you so wish
I knew nothing but class, fellowship, hostel and work. Even on holidays, I still work sunday to sunday. no friend to visit, no gf. Just business and my TOMORROW strictly. It will pay off on the long run, but for now, i need to lay my bed well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2019
BIDOO:

Haha ! Not Everyone Was Privilege Try To See Thing The Way It Is ! If Such A Child Grow Up In A Core Not He May Be As Dwarf As Aki
Is That How God Want Him To Be If Truly He Inherited Gene Of Tallness?
Let me ask you something, three brothers, each older than the other with a year, locked up in the house and not allowed to go out that much, they had the same upbringing and watched the same content on TV, they later entered university, gained freedom, real character manifested, one still loves being locked up, and stays indoors all day, only go out to lectures and other things, while the other two loved going out, only stay indoors to eat, sleep and other things, they loved parties and were d popular guys in school while the other introvert bro was completely unknown to many. Would you say that their environment influenced them and gene didn't have much to do with their behavior? Some traits don't care about your environment, nature, nurture bullshit, they are there and you can never change them.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by seyigiggle: 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
i can imagine the hundred metres senior boys thereafter grin grin
DanDeeBoss:
Damn!!!! cheesycheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by fortunechy(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Way back then in UNN, entered school as a Virgin. Girls used like me so much then. They would do everything possible to sleep with me but I'm shy cuz I'm a virgin and beside I didn't want to loose my virginity.

They come to my house, without wearing pant bra just to seduce me. who used to tell them my house, I don't know . To cut long story story short, I graduated as a Virgin and uptill now I'm still a virgin. Thank God.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by donifez(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
toprealman:
He would have mentioned that
He said he did.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by showafrica(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Their use to be this guy that use to bring girls to his self con then off campus, though he was well loaded, he has working and schooling at the same time, and my own self con was closer to his. we stayed in the same compound which has 10 self contained all together and unfortunately mine was closer to his, right from 100 lv to 400lv.

That nigger banged alot of pvssy that year because he was just changing them like cloths, at night I don't sleep because of those bitches moans, that was when I realized some of this Nigeria girls are just useless, just because of chicken change they are ready to surrender their honeypots.

It was kind of fun though, but i didnt run after girls, they were the ones coming to me, i got no time to waste on frivolities.

Lol, Konji go finish you. Was in situation like that but when I begin get money, I revenged. So far, nothing dey for woman. You either marry a virgin and take the full financial responsibility or marry a rich lady that has seen it all. To marry in between this two categories of women.. Is just left over.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Godmademan(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Paxie55:

Lol. Nope.
One brother was preaching of how his gp was at 2.3 and he's not disturbed about it.
I shivered, like wtf man!!
You were sent here to study not to be too religious that you had to leave your studies like that.
I learnt my lessons by focusing more on my studies while I go every Wednesday till I graduated.
Cos before then, it was more than thrice every week.
I had to retrench. grin
when blind man lead blind man....
Thank God you received your sight.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by BIDOO(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2019
PrettyBoyBreezy:

Let me ask you something, three brothers, each older than the other with a year, locked up in the house and not allowed to go out that much, they had the same upbringing and watched the same content on TV, they later entered university, gained freedom, real character manifested, one still loves being locked up, and stays indoors all day, only go out to lectures and other things, while the other two loved going out, only stay indoors to eat, sleep and other things, they loved parties and were d popular guys in school while the other introvert bro was completely unknown to many. Would you say that their environment influenced them and gene didn't have much to do with their behavior? Some traits don't care about your environment, nature, nurture bullshit, they are there and you can never change them.
There Is Explaination 4 This Bro.
Read More On Gene Environmental Correlation Where We Have Passive And Active.
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by bolaji73(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by showafrica(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
I am not going on dixk fuxxking spree, I can't just be sleeping around, I won't stoop so low, I have my own definition of fun, being an introvert has really hindered me from having real fun .

You just need a good guy but must end up in fuxc
Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Jackossky:
Mad things

Ah. So a friend came to visit... Base on the fact that I stay in a tight neighborhood, I had to redirect her to Ekosodin where my friends live. When they saw her, you know the bruh code na... They all paved way for Sola
Fate would have it,rain fell and men don dey gbaga sey enjoyment kill Sola today. This bae happened to put on jeans and she set die
As me dey try to make move,she resisted and I was like...are you mad ni?
To cut the long story short,she agreed to only kiss.. in our fierce fuel in kissing... You guys should trust me na...

My coursemate gf was giving me greenlight,headlight,blue light, even indigo light. As a Lagos boy, I tried telling her to consider her bf... I don't know what happened again, she stopped speaking to me when the bf is there. The truth is, his boyfriend came to meet me and asked if the rumours were true? I had to clear guy man but this same lady still find time to 'flirt' with Sola

Yee! Made me rememberJupeb. Chaiii, Sola, you be demon oo. I don't know where those girls came from... Smooching in night class, caressing tits and I was like

I met a girl for the first time, I just hand to bank on my cute face and proficiency, sitting next to her, without sharing words,I I placed my hand on hers, started drawing circles on her hands, she almost retreated but later gave in, she didn't say peeem. From her hands, I travelled down to her bare thing, rub it a lil and she just focused like nothing was happening.(Mo fo ooo)

4)

After dusting jupeb na, had to do my clearance. I was told to meet my clearance officer which turned out to be a professor in the faculty of ART. When I got to his office
'Goof afternoon Sir, I came here...' I primly said As I saw him focused on the laptop in front of him. He adjusted his spectacle and stretched forth his hand without looking at me

Without knowing what to do,I engaged his stretched hand in a handshake
'What!What have you done to warrant you shaking me' he said jocosely.
It was funny, even a coursemate that was with me laughed his ass out after leaving the office.

5)
Still in my flirty mood, I boarded a shuttle with a female admirer (Smiles, I have many admirers per being a little handsome,brainy and should I say rich?).
In the bus, I crossed my hands over her shoulder and let my hands wander towards her heavyweight br*ast. I have always wondered how it will feel massaging such huge *****. She was a bit ashamed and was trynna restrain my hands. Nipp** got hard and I swear, she was enjoying it. What was funny was that after we alighted from the bus at ringroad, a lady that boarded the bus with us walked towards her and gave her a white paper with a little writing inscripted on it... It reads 'Give your life to Christ, bla bla bla' she even went as far as putting her number there so she can counsel her

There was this girl that came to preach to Sola (Uniben can do sha.... They only sent out the beautiful ones to evangelize. Even if you are a sinner, while those babes are with you, you will 'christianize' yourself and hope you would get a date with one. As per me na, I collected her digit and ...

Funny still,I didn't sex any girl but master of smooching, exploring and .....I no dey carry last. When I resume, I will try to right my ways.

Hehehheehhe, Ekosodin boys pursue me 440. Phone, dem no see collect. They were like 'You are forming king of Jews abi?
I run sha. Many wey stay collect slap and they disarmed them

It's not as if I'm a bad boy, I just try to explore while I'm school, I don't want to finish and be filled with regret. There is time for everything but .when you miss some opportunities, it's already missed. When I Marry, I can't flirt around,no more one nigjt stand, have business to think of and so on. There won't be an inflow of people in that same settings when you finish Uni or poly so you have to make the best out of it.
So, when I see friends doing such, I just laugh, when I see Freshers feeling pompous,I smile knowing I once did that and there is no gain in it.

Cc
Valerie47.
I'm an ambivert,more inclined to the introverted nature and sometimes, you have to make your life enjoyable as you see fit. Don't let me lie to you, it will get to a time that you won't be able to 'enjoy' those delinquencies, where you have to be careful. Do you know how it feels to kiss a stranger you just met because he/she is cute? You don't wanna be told, you just try it. No harm involved, cut the tie afterwards and free yourself a lil.
I have seen a guy, even girls, and I just tell them that I love the way they dressed. I have seen a team of guys walking, with one among them who is dressing oddly, not putting the uniform wore by his mates and feels a little sidelined or depressed... I just meet him and say 'You are amazing'
I try to make him feel good and focus the attention on him.

My best friends on earth are the introverted ones because they have an amazing mind and I love the way they think. Special people.

Love all the introverts out there.Muahhh and to the extrovert
'We die here grin grin grin '

Funny stories!

No. 4 and 5 got me.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by sconp: 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
A lot of people didn't list crazy things o, just normal stuff.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Valerie47:
Its saddening that throughout my 4years in school, I never had any real fun, I spent most of my time buried in books, from school to hostel then church if I decide to, a triangular student, most invitations to parties, clubs, birthdays, house warming, dancing for money, hanging out with rich men like emoney, I refused attending, I just hope my suffering pays off. But I know the fun I didn't have, I will still have it, I'm still young.
I'm here for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University / Nigeria Maritime University: A Place To Visit (Photos) / Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.