Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella (5498 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by daviesblaze(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
of course the mind-set changes bro. A lot.

But there's a whole set of equations at work:

The younger a woman marries, the more chances later on she'll cheat with guys who are the age she was when she got married. Almost like trying to recapture her innocence.

Then there's the issue of lust etc.

I would have to write a full thread about it. But know this, MANY MANY OLDER WOMEN DREAM of young men. Cause it's about Power. And control. The pleasure is secondary.

Here in SA it's a trending thing.

And The way young girls are equally crazy for grown men or "uncles" is amazing... Good times.

So technically the more money she gets, the more in control and powerful she wants to become.
Getting the best of both worlds i see.

@Ubunja once again, you've outdid yourself cool

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Ubunja you are the real PEPPER THEM GANG. Keep it up bro.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by kamtrix(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
ubunja:
of course the mind-set changes bro. A lot.

But there's a whole set of equations at work:

The younger a woman marries, the more chances later on she'll cheat with guys who are the age she was when she got married. Almost like trying to recapture her innocence.

Then there's the issue of lust etc.

I would have to write a full thread about it. But know this, MANY MANY OLDER WOMEN DREAM of young men. Cause it's about Power. And control. The pleasure is secondary.

Here in SA it's a trending thing.

And The way young girls are equally crazy for grown men or "uncles" is amazing... Good times.
Wow. I've learned much already from this short one. Looking forward to the full post boss.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by naomishmuel(f): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
hmm...you're 90℅ right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by fcdgrand(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
this leeches have been sugar coating this word for donkey years, "i need intelligent man", meaning "i need money man" chai! thank you ubunja!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by SpeciallyUnique(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
ubunja:
Miseducations awaiting to be uploaded:

Season Of The Thug
The Prostitute And Her Pìmp
Badboy - a study of a diamond in the rough
The Player
A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick
Mother-Nature's Tender Love For The Player
The Power Of Narcissism
Sex With Strangers
The Under-Utilized GF
The Way You Start With A Woman Is How You End With Her
Lessons From A Bitch
Think Like A Hoe, Act Like A Man
Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This
That Lil' Break-Up She Initiated For No Reason
Cheaters And Losers
Don't Respond To Emotional Punches With Physical Punches
The Strings Women Pull To Control You Like A Puppet
The Secret Language Of Girls
Decoder - What Girls Says VS What They Really Mean
What makes you a good fucker makes you a bad father (and vice versa)
Get Your Bad Boy On
The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by starstaz(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2021
I really fell in love with the preamble. So looking cocky where this man is going with his s(words and then you dropped it sublimely with artistic fashion. Nice work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella by Oyin2212(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2021
ubunja:

Calm Down. You read my posts. We both know :

Fatality. grin
Ubunja abeg dey quote me abeg when you drop the next. Lemme tap from your wisdom bro. This piece was an eye opener.

I've also known before I discovered TRP that there was something fundamentally wrong with giving a woman money and not seeing any gain from it (sexually).

You've cleared my doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Thought She Was A Harlot But She Did This / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.