Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (33299 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
I am yoruba and I say r. I. P

Mr Yoruba , pls don't
infact take it back no one needs ur RIP
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Ifeanyimike123: 3:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Just like that movie Manchester by the sea imagine the trauma she will go through
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:13am On Jan 11, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

We all know Igbos on this forum wish others evil but please, let's keep these innocent kids out of this.

No person deserves to die this way.

Imagine the cries of an innocent 3 year old baby girl as she burns to death.

I don't why people hate igbos so much that theyd create accounts just for Igbo, either to express their hate or lie about being Igbo so they can insult freely

now what do u mean "we all know Igbos wish others evil on this forum?"

and why would u say such nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by johnnychuks(m): 3:30am On Jan 11, 2019
ooh my God I fill for the innocent children, but i am highly bettered for the their parents negligent on lowering their child into danger! I know vividly that government do give sound warning to those who resides under high tension line. may their soul R I P.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 3:34am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

Mr Yoruba , pls don't

infact take it back no one needs ur RIP
ok i take it back
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
ok i take it back

thank you so much

also pls modify that post , just to erase that completely
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2019
decatalyst:
See what poverty can cause!

Using a container as shop and house under high tension wires! cry

May God comfort the bereaved.

Poverty must die in my life...i want to be able lend a helping hand.

I tire o
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 3:45am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

thank you so much

also pls modify that post , just to erase that completely
modify what post dem swear for this one

Ogun laakaye ma pa e ni ibi to wa no one dictates to me jare if someone offended u get the fu xk off my mention mentally ill person may you experience untold evil in life bastard

I acceded to your request initially and u took it far are you ill?
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:47am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
modify what post dem swear for this one

Ogun laakaye ma pa e ni ibi to wa no one dictates to me jare if someone offended u get the fu xk off my mention mentally ill person may you experience untold evil in life bastard

typical Yoruba man , so short tempered

I said pls , if u really wanna take it back then actually take it back by modifying ur post
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 3:51am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

typical Yoruba man , so short tempered

I said pls , if u really wanna take it back then actually take it back by modifying ur post
Mike adenuga is yoruba and he is not short tempered
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 3:52am On Jan 11, 2019
I suspect fowl play
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:58am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
Mike adenuga is yoruba and he is not short tempered

I never said all Yoruba men are short tempered, I'm not stupid but u guys sometimes have no chill , easily outburst and start cursing in ur language I've stayed in the southwest for enough time to notice that

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Entom(m): 3:59am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Judefixedodd16 post=74644482]See below [/quote
Fake
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 4:07am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

I never said all Yoruba men are short tempered, I'm not stupid but u guys sometimes have no chill , easily outburst and start cursing in ur language I've stayed in the southwest for enough time to notice that
u used the word typical? And u were on the attack and rejected a rest in peace message which I actually typed to caution other Yorubas displaying bigotry I have nothing against the igbos and against bigotry if na your way stay blessed nwanne
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 4:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
u used the word typical? And u were on the attack and rejected a rest in peace message which I actually typed to caution other Yorubas displaying bigotry I have nothing against the igbos and against bigotry if na your way stay blessed nwanne

Typical means average , normal . I'm sorry but on average u guys are short tempered u know it too

and I rejected ur RIP because ,it's like u were some how implying that u don't have to say RIP but ur some how doing us a favour by saying RIP even though ur Yoruba and we should be very grateful that a Yoruba man is saying RIP

honestly think about it " I'm Yoruba and I say RIP". how do u think that honestly sounds ?

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 4:40am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

Typical means average , normal . I'm sorry but on average u guys are short tempered u know it too

and I rejected ur RIP because ,it's like u were some how implying that u don't have to say RIP but ur some how doing us a favour by saying RIP even though ur Yoruba and we should be very grateful that a Yoruba man is saying RIP

honestly think about it " I'm Yoruba and I say RIP". how do u think that honestly sounds ?
nwanne nice chatting with you I can confidently say my r. I. P was with good intentions I have seen a lot of negative comments on here sometimes I partake in them

And about stereotypes people are different but if you wish to believe so I won't convince you otherwise
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 4:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Simbrixton:
nwanne nice chatting with you I can confidently say my r. I. P was with good intentions I have seen a lot of negative comments on here sometimes I partake in them

And about stereotypes people are different but if you wish to believe so I won't convince you otherwise

Oh my bad , I shouldn't have assumed

Nice chatting with you too

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2019
That location is even risky, building container under high tension pole, but am trying to get what really happen, too bad for her, to loose 3 children at once, she has to be consoled before she will harm herself.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Briller: 5:35am On Jan 11, 2019
gistblogger:
Three children of the same mother were, this afternoon, killed in a fire accident along High Tension School Road, Ugwuagba-Obosi, Anambra State.

According to the police, the fire started around 2:15 pm inside two containers used as shop and apartment. .

Their mother, Blessing Nwafor, had left three of her children namely Chimierie, 5, Onyedika, 4, and Esther, 3, inside the container and stepped out before tragedy struck.
The cause of the fire is not yet known but the charred remains of the victims have since been taken to Bex Hospital mortuary.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/fire-kills-3-kids-left-in-the-shop-by-their-mom-in-anambra-pics

Deep scar! God please comfort their mother. I weep for her.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

stop lying bastard , u are Igbo from where ?

u that was insulting Igbos in some other thread

SSo because I am Igbo I cannot insult igbos?

See your useless logic
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Eternal rest is all I wish the late kids and my heartfelt condolence to thier mum. Let's be mindful of how we leave our kids all by themselves, if we must do that let's make sure an adult (sensible one ooo) is keeping an eye on them. And let's remember to switch off all electronic appliance before leaving our houses.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 11, 2019
decatalyst:
See what poverty can cause!

Using a container as shop and house under high tension wires! cry

May God comfort the bereaved.

Povery must die in my life...i want to be able lend a helping hand.

You are right about poverty to some extent, but the root cause for me is negligence on the part of their mother.

For years now, people keep saying children should not be locked in buildings or left unattended to. But here in my country, we care more of security than safety. In priority, SAFETY should come first before SECURITY. This is why people still prefer to put their generators inside to prevent it from being stolen but die of asphyxiation.

This is not just the poor, even the rich are also culpable. Last year, the Dbanjs left a child unattended to in an already unsafe building with swimming pool without any safety.

Tips.
1. Dont leave your kids in the car......
2. Dont lock your kids in the house or shops
3. When inside, dont remove your keys from the doors after locking the doors. Incase of emergency, you may not be able to find the keys on time to evacuate to safe area
4. Dont secure your properties with your life. Keep generators outside.
5. LPG cylinders should always be outside.
6. Over inflating of car tyres can cause accidents. Check your car chasis for specifications
7. Children are burn activists, never leave them in dangerous places unattended to
8. Most accidents (95%) are PREVENTABLE in Nigeria
Etc

RIP to the innocent kids and may God grant their moter the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 6:59am On Jan 11, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

We all know Igbos on this forum wish others evil but please, let's keep these innocent kids out of this.

No person deserves to die this way.

Imagine the cries of an innocent 3 year old baby girl as she burns to death.
You are speaking for you and yours on wishing others evil. You indeed are sad

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Torg77: 7:04am On Jan 11, 2019
gistblogger:
Three children of the same mother were, this afternoon, killed in a fire accident along High Tension School Road, Ugwuagba-Obosi, Anambra State.

According to the police, the fire started around 2:15 pm inside two containers used as shop and apartment. .

Their mother, Blessing Nwafor, had left three of her children namely Chimierie, 5, Onyedika, 4, and Esther, 3, inside the container and stepped out before tragedy struck.

People having shops right under high tension cables
The cause of the fire is not yet known but the charred remains of the victims have since been taken to Bex Hospital mortuary.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/fire-kills-3-kids-left-in-the-shop-by-their-mom-in-anambra-pics
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Stanweezy(m): 7:18am On Jan 11, 2019
As an electrical engineer is very wrong to build residential houses or shops under High tension cables, any slightest mistake it can lead to fire outbreak not to talk of the radiation from those cables.

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

You are right about poverty to some extent, but the root cause for me is negligence on the part of their mother.

For years now, people keep saying children should not be locked in buildings or left unattended to. But here in my country, we care more of security than safety. In priority, SAFETY should come first before SECURITY. This is why people still prefer to put their generators inside to prevent it from being stolen but die of asphyxiation.

This is not just the poor, even the rich are also culpable. Last year, the Dbanjs left a child unattended to in an already unsafe building with swimming pool without any safety.

Tips.
1. Dont leave your kids in the car......
2. Dont lock your kids in the house or shops
3. When inside, dont remove your keys from the doors after locking the doors. Incase of emergency, you may not be able to find the keys on time to evacuate to safe area
4. Dont secure your properties with your life. Keep generators outside.
5. LPG cylinders should always be outside.
6. Over inflating of car tyres can cause accidents. Check your car chasis for specifications
7. Children are burn activists, never leave them in dangerous places unattended to
8. Most accidents (95%) are PREVENTABLE in Nigeria
Etc

RIP to the innocent kids and may God grant their moter the fortitude to bear the loss

You have a point bro.

May help us in making sound decisions.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Meeksolomonic: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2019
is a pity, may their souls rest in perfect peace���
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

SSo because I am Igbo I cannot insult igbos?

See your useless logic

useless logic?

if a chicken tells u all chickens are liars

is that a chicken u should listen to knowing fully well he just called himself a liar ?

if u insult igbos u insult urself , so why should we listen to someone who's foolish enough to shoot himself in the face publicly

and that's assuming u are Igbo

u and mannabbqbills that says u are Igbo and several others

you're all full of sh!t !!!

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 10:09am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

useless logic?

is that a chicken u should listen to knowing fully well he just called himself a liar ?

if u insult igbos u insult urself , so why should we listen to someone who's foolish enough to shoot himself in the face publicly

Rie nsi. Eze ndi Ezi Atiku do you think I have regard for the misguided Igbo like yourself who once called others zombies simply because they loved Buhari who us Fulani only for you to become a shameless zombie who has now fallen behind another Fulani in the name of Atiku and has been busy licking his nutsacks with such relish as if it is strawberry flavoured.

Zuzurugi buru zu onweghi puo n'ihum
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

useless logic?

Rie nsi. Eze ndi Ezi Atiku do you think I have regard for the misguided Igbo like yourself who once called others zombies simply because they loved Buhari who is Fulani only for you to become a shameless zombie who has now fallen behind another Fulani in the name of Atiku and has been busy licking his nutsacks with such relish as if it is strawberry flavoured.

My insult is specifically for those who fall into this niche of foolish Igbos.

Zuzurugi buru ozu onweghi puo n'ihum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught With Bunches Of Keys In Edo Disgraced By Residents (Photos) / Lagos Police Parade 237 Clubgoers Arrested For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / 2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.