Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (33432 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by DaniTush(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2019
ah yah
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Kylekent59: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Peter Obi see how you impoverished Anambra people.

Your lying chinko sense could not lift this woman from poverty yet you claimed you turned Anambra to heaven before you left.

Shop used as both apartment and shop. Haaa Peter Obituary you have given this lovely family their obituary las las

Rip little ones. God rest your souls

You left your brain in 2018 and you entered 2019 with eriri afor inside grin grin

I wonder what concerns Peter Obi with the incident that happened.

Tribalism eat up your penise there.

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 34webers(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

We all know Igbos on this forum wish others evil but please, let's keep these innocent kids out of this.

No person deserves to die this way.

Imagine the cries of an innocent 3 year old baby girl as she burns to death.
Trust me, if there is anything I can do to save the children, I wouldn't hesitate. Even my "rip" comment is of no significance as that wouldn't change anything.
But @ the highlighted, I'm happy you are aware of that and the bottomline is that a wish remains a wish, nothing more nothing less. However, every sane human should stop wishing others evil or rejoicing at its occurence to others because apart from the fact that it lacks potency, it portrays one as being wicked and foolish.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
what a sad way to die

so pathetic
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Adebowale89(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2019
what a sad way to die

so pathetic
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kylekent59:

You left your brain in 2018 and you entered 2019 with eriri afor inside grin grin

Tribalism Ku gbuo gi dia. I am Igbo and have a right to say my mind against an Afo anu like Peter Obituary.

So an Anambra incident that depicts the poverty levels of someone in Anambra where Mr Him Tu Lie Obituary claimed he turned to Heaven before he left and where he was a two time governor has nothing to do with him akwaya?

Inakogheri
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Smartwave: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Nobody shout "Afonja" - " skull miner"? Better to live in brown roof than under High tension.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by mohims(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
May their souls rest in peace. What a terrible way to die. This is very saddening
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is horrible. My God, may this calamity never visit us cry

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by otagbajoshua: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Buhari's body odour continues right into 2019. Nigerians please vote out this plague.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Tribalism Ku gbuo gi dia. I am Igbo and have a right to say my mind against an Afo anu like Peter Obituary.

So an Anambra incident that depicts the poverty levels of someone in Anambra where Mr Him Tu Lie Obituary claimed he turned to Heaven before he left and where he was a two time governor has nothing to do with him akwaya?

Inakogheri

Your foolishness is outstanding bro. So its only in Anambra they have container shops under high tension lines abi what is your brain mtcheeew. Na zombie sef.

2 Likes

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
uniqueboi:

Your foolishness is outstanding bro. So its only in Anambra they have container shops under high tension lines abi what is your brain mtcheeew. Na zombie sef.

You no even sabi say you be confirmed zombie too. Atiku zombie

Your idiocy is legendary
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

You no even sabi say you be confirmed zombie too. Atiku zombie

Your idiocy is legendary

E pain am well well. Choiiii. See pains.

1 Like

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2019
undecided cry that woman will be in deep sorrow tonight This really worse omo meta tan...... Still people stay under all this high tension to do their businesses...
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Shugargal(f): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jesu nwa David, did she � the shop before stepping out cuz ayam not understanding... this is too heavy to bear God why na? RIP little Angels
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by ofiko123(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chaii, lord have mercy..
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by MackyO(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2019
Too bad! :-XToo bad!
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by soludo555(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Water run away my eyes
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by DukeNija(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:
Anambra?
Rip to the innocent children sha.
However, people should stop wishing others death or rejoicing at its occurence to others because the ways of God are different from those of men. Unfortunately, this is the major stock of a particular section of this country.
Once again, rip to the innocent children.

You are utterly mad and you have no one to tell you
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

This is not a political matter.
We know town planning laws are haphazard in most parts of the East and this needs to change to prevent occurences like this.

3 little angels were roasted alive and we should mourn them without political issues involved.

Humanity comes before politics.

This isn't really about town planning. The mother locked up 3 little children and left without any adult or at least a teenager with them. It's possible one of them lit a match stick and touched a curtain or piece of cloth. Of course you know what would follow.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 34webers(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Kylekent59:

You wonder what concerns obi with the incident? That is obi that was a governor and closer to anambrarians than buhari who is a president. And here is one of you blaming that buhari and heartlessly trying to score a baseless political point for atiku over the same incident. Yet he cannot type just the 3-lettered "rip" which many buhari supporters who are not even igbos have effortlessly done and you are blind to that. undecided

uniqueboi:
Buhari's body odour continues right into 2019. Nigerians please vote out this plague.

This is the problem with igbos, they blame everyone else for their own problems. Wetin do una dis kind strong thing? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Dollabiz: 12:47am On Jan 11, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by 043xclusive: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74644353:
DAMN IT! shocked shocked shocked

3 , 4 , 5 years old
Oh Lord.
This is the most TERRIBLE news we've heard in a very looong time.
Their mother must be in a very terrible state now!
DAMN IT!

3,4,5 the woman dey born every year abi okay oooh (Rip) to the dead
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Simbrixton(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2019
I am yoruba and I say r. I. P
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:

You wonder what concerns obi with the incident? That is obi that was a governor and closer to anambrarians than buhari who is a president. And here is one of you blaming that buhari and heartlessly trying to score a baseless political point for atiku over the same incident. Yet he cannot type just the 3-lettered "rip" which many buhari supporters who are not even igbos have effortlessly done and you are blind to that. undecided

This is the problem with igbos, they blame everyone else for their own problems. Wetin do una dis kind strong thing? angry

Why do you guys feel only igbos hate Buhari? I know many of my Yoruba friends that also want him out of aso rock. The man na bad luck to Nigerians. We no go die finish because Buhari finally become civilian President. He is a cursed fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by tobipossible: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2019
Judefixedodd16:
See below
Terrible editing
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 2:57am On Jan 11, 2019
chuksanambra:
[s][/s]

This is not a political matter.
We know town planning laws are haphazard in most parts of the East and this needs to change to prevent occurences like this.

3 little angels were roasted alive and we should mourn them without political issues involved.

Humanity comes before politics.

shut up joor

u say it's not a political thing but u talk like like town planning laws are only haphazard in the east
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Inakogheri

stop lying bastard , u are Igbo from where ?

u that was insulting Igbos in some other thread
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 3:04am On Jan 11, 2019
34webers:

u stupid fool wink

Peter obi has done a lot of good things to Anambra but he is not God and he did not fix everything , he only did the best possible , u can't blame him for this incident , even I'm the best countries in the world accidents happen so would they all blame their governors?

ur Igbo hate is tooo much , u should get ur self checked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo / Kidnappers' Informant Commits Suicide In Abuja / Teacher Flogs Student To Death In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.