Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) (33298 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Rie nsi. Eze ndi Ezi Atiku do you think I have regard for the misguided Igbo like yourself who once called others zombies simply because they loved Buhari who us Fulani only for you to become a shameless zombie who has now fallen behind another Fulani in the name of Atiku and has been busy licking his nutsacks with such relish as if it is strawberry flavoured.

Zuzurugi buru zu onweghi puo n'ihum

not all buhari supporters are zombies just the ones that are blind followers and that's what we were pointing out and it's not only Igbos that called them zombies , a lot of Yorubas did as well , the misconception that anyone that hates buhari is igbo is crap

now Igbos aren't asslicking anyone as u can see (if u truly are Igbo) , we support him yes but that's because of obi and the fact that he didn't send soliders to harass us in the name of python dance and he hasn't marginalized us in appointments and projects and we can clearly see the state of the economy of the country , to be honest really Igbos are just in a "anyone but Buhari " mode .

now what I find funny is that u would insult ur fellow brothers (if u really are Igbo). because of politics , if u don't agree with us fine but to go ahead and insult , I spit in ur general direction .

ps why would u give urself that moniker when ur clearly an Apc supporter ,isn't that too low

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

not all buhari supporters are zombies just the ones that are blind followers and that's what we were pointing out and it's not only Igbos that called them zombies , a lot of Yorubas did as well , the misconception that anyone that hates buhari is igbo is crap

now Igbos aren't asslicking anyone as u can see (if u truly are Igbo) , we support him yes but that's because of obi and the fact that he didn't send soliders to harass us in the name of python dance and he hasn't marginalized us in appointments and projects and we can clearly see the state of the economy of the country , to be honest really Igbos are just in a "anyone but Buhari " mode .

now what I find funny is that u would insult ur fellow brothers (if u really are Igbo). because of politics , if u don't agree with us fine but to go ahead and insult , I spit in ur general direction .

ps why would u give urself that moniker when ur clearly an Apc supporter ,isn't that too low

I on the contrary spit in YOUR DIRECT direction.

I was once in support of PDP. In fact I was a member of their media arm and was being paid to spread lies.

My conscience could no longer bear the lies we are always being told to dish out especially after I did my own findings and I resigned. Since then I have been on a solo mission to ensure Buhari is returned and he most definitely will as the handwriting is too glaring to miss.

Igbos were never marginalized, our myopia and pull each other down syndrome marginalized us. In essense we marginalized ourselves.

We enjoy playing politics of exclusion rather than inclusion.

We are still busy crying over what happened in Biafra when everyone has moved on.

For those of us who have refused to eschew hatred, people like you, I repeat, I spit in your DIRECT direction.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Fatherofdragons: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I was once in support of PDP. In fact I was a member of their media arm and was being paid to spread lies.

My conscience could no longer bear the lies we are always being told to dish out especially after I did my own findings and I resigned. Since then I have been on a solo mission to ensure Buhari is returned and he most definitely will as the handwriting is too glaring to miss.

Igbos were never marginalized, our myopia and pull each other down syndrome marginalized us. In essense we marginalized ourselves.

We are still busy crying over what happened in Biafra when everyone has moved on.

For those of us who have refused to eschew hatred, people like you, I repeat, I spit in your DIRECT direction.

My friend get the f outta hia, you are not Igbo if you like write language from now till thy kingdom come you are not.

Hateful bastard.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

everyone knows PDP aren't saints , this is a situation of choosing the lesser evil (which is quite sad for us as a nation ,cause I really wish for a third party )

so how are u sure that buhari isn't also spreading lies
cause I see so many propaganda being spread around , so many lies by the minister of lies and information
how are u sure that they aren't just as bad or even worse ? and did u know that all lot PDP members are decamping to APC if PDP members are thieves and APC is anti-thievery why is this so ? they should be running away instead ,how can APC claim PDP is bad when 70% (at least) of their members were former PDP members?

do u see now APC is full of sh!t !!!!!
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

My friend get the f outta hia, you are not Igbo if you like write language from now till thy kingdom come you are not.

Hateful bastard.

Efulefu dika gi. Trailer bu concrete dagbuo gi dia.

Ndi uchu
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2019
marvinsync:

everyone knows PDP aren't saints , this is a situation of choosing the lesser evil (which is quite sad for us as a nation ,cause I really wish for a third party )

so how are u sure that buhari isn't also spreading lies
cause I see so many propaganda being spread around , so many lies by the minister of lies and information
how are u sure that they aren't just as bad or even worse ? and did u know that all lot PDP members are decamping to APC if PDP members are thieves and APC is anti-thievery why is this so ? they should be running away instead ,how can APC claim PDP is bad when 70% (at least) of their members were former PDP members?

do u see now APC is full of sh!t !!!!!

Atiku zombie APC began to exist as a party in 2013 and PDP was formed in 1998. This means PDP ruled Nigeria for 15 solid years before APC began to exist.

15 years of lootocracy and thievery with the nation NEVER going forward.

Your PDP are the notoriously international thieves and lootocrats who helped brand Nigeria as the corruption capital of the world and effectively led us to recession
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by marvinsync(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Atiku zombie APC began to exist as a party in 2013 and PDP was formed in 1998. This means PDP ruled Nigeria for 15 solid years before APC began to exist.

15 years of lootocracy and thievery with the nation NEVER going forward.

Your PDP are the notoriously international thieves and lootocrats who helped brand Nigeria as the corruption capital of the world and effectively led us to recession

first of all , I have never in my whole life associated myself with Atiku , I might not like buhari but I want and have nothing to do with Atiku both buhari and atiku to me are scum , right now I'm still debating which one of them is more scum than the other

now I understand where ur coming from okay ,I really do , PDP is a bad very bad , but pls do not try to picture APC saints cause they are just as bad.

Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Pat081: 11:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmmm dis life two containers 1 for stop &d other 4 apartment hv ntin to say than RIP
gistblogger:
Three children of the same mother were, this afternoon, killed in a fire accident along High Tension School Road, Ugwuagba-Obosi, Anambra State.

According to the police, the fire started around 2:15 pm inside two containers used as shop and apartment. .

Their mother, Blessing Nwafor, had left three of her children namely Chimierie, 5, Onyedika, 4, and Esther, 3, inside the container and stepped out before tragedy struck.
The cause of the fire is not yet known but the charred remains of the victims have since been taken to Bex Hospital mortuary.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/fire-kills-3-kids-left-in-the-shop-by-their-mom-in-anambra-pics
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Fatherofdragons: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Efulefu dika gi. Trailer bu concrete dagbuo gi dia.

Ndi uchu

Negodu anu ofia, ónyé ofe dị kà gị. Ekwensu kpọ gị ọkụ ébé áhù.

Agba Agba efulefu sị n'ohia gbá pụta.

Ezi bida.
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Officialpdpnig: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Negodu anu ofia, ónyé ofe dị kà gị. Ekwensu kpọ gị ọkụ ébé áhù.

Agba Agba efulefu sị n'ohia gbá pụta.

Ezi bida.

Afo anu. Ika neche n'am bu onye ofe. Chai just negodu onye ekwensu no n'akpo oku ogbua no n'asi ka ekwensu kpo muwa oku.

Gi na ezi n'ulo gi no n'ime oku mmuo ekwensu ugbua mi maghi. Ndi ara Atiku. Ndi naracha ya ike o nato ha.

Lekwa ezi nakpo mu ezi. Ohu ezi dika gi
Re: Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) by Fatherofdragons: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Afo anu. Ika neche n'am bu onye ofe. Chai just negodu onye ekwensu no n'akpo oku ogbua no n'asi ka ekwensu kpo muwa oku.

Gi na ezi n'ulo gi no n'ime oku mmuo ekwensu ugbua mi maghi. Ndi ara Atiku. Ndi naracha ya ike o nato ha.

Lekwa ezi nakpo mu ezi. Ohu ezi dika gi

Ónyé ofe na lacha amụ Buhari, kitikpa gbá pia gị na ezi n'ụlọ gị anya.

Atụrụ ndị Apc.

2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Road Safety Officers Flee As Angry Man Attacks Them With Plank In Delta. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57