Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (81950 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Subonbon(m): 5:05am On Jan 11, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Say no to thuggery

Say no to godfatherism

Free Lagos from greediness and wickedness
yeah that's the sane truth.... Imagine the loud mouth defending a thug called father but what goes around comes around
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Banter1(m): 5:16am On Jan 11, 2019
See em eyebrows like they hang am
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2019
stagger:
If Oluomo does not change his ways, God Himself will take care of him. Let him look at how Soboma George, John Togo and all the terrorists who thought they had 10 lives, all ended.

He who sows the wind shall always reap the whirlwind.

This is one reason I follow you. you have deep knowledge of history. I remember Ijaw strongman Soboma, who was killed with his GF then. He was close to power in Niger Delta, and did all sorts but died so cheaply...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by propsvila: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2019
So his children are abroad while he send street Urchins who live in the slum, climb on top of train to come to work and live on 60 naira rice per day to go and kill themselves. Tufiakwa!! Afonja one of the worst tribe in Nigeria. They love suffering and smillling.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by foreshore(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
reicherMan:
MC Oluomo's daughter Mistura Ayokade Akinsanya who is currently studying International Business Administration in Estonia has reacted to rumours about her father's death.

Oluomo, a chieftain of the NURTW was on Tuesday stabbed at the APC governorship rally in Lagos and has since been on admission at Eko hospital where he's receiving treatment.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/mc-oluomos-daughter-mistura-ayokade.html

Child of a dog is called Puppy, what is the child of an Agbero called?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Hoodbilonia: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2019
i watched d video
hahahaha
see him shouting n walking in pain..he cant survive it
dont touch blood
awor don finaly happen
whr is don wanni today
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

any particular reason you don't?
y do u wanna knw? angry
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Albertone:
Am suprised,like really suprised...

No need to chat dirty online,kuku do the "thing" in real life na
i chose 2 do it online ,
2 shake u hypocrite out of ur wit...nonsense
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:19am On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

Traveling around da world sucking pussies and shooting my hot cum on boobies.
Give ur life 2 christ jubrin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2019
She studies in Estonia bla bla bla, and she can't even construct good English...Idiotic offspring of a bloodletting tout
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2019
DAUGHTER YOUR FATHER WON'T ESCAPE IT, HE SHALL DIE INSHALLAH
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by CelyStar1212: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2019
TwoBottles:
Even if he fails to die now, it's because a more horrible death awaits him in the nearest future. For he who has blood in his hands is cursed for all eternity. May he recover to die more painfully. Amen!

Is this prayer not too harsh ?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by AnalQueenluci: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

Come let me shoot my hot cum over your fine arse.
sharrap shuuuu angry
Shooting hot cum upandan ,na cum tank u carry ba?

1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by jubrilELsudan: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Give ur life 2 christ jubrin

I want to give my life hard cuck to you.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by jubrilELsudan: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
sharrap shuuuu angry
Shooting hot cum upandan ,na cum tank u carry ba?

My hot cum so good it will make you wanna eat bread with it.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

I want to give my life hard cuck to you.
wats ur realname nna?

Tell me i wanna knw.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Tizu(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2019
Shame unto you daughter of a bloody political thug.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by jubrilELsudan: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
wats ur realname nna?

Tell me i wanna knw.

My real name is Glad am here, Put it in.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Love the daughter just for this brave face, dont really give a toss about the dad.

Real family stays and stands strong in the face of external wahala. Her momma taught her well. Go girl!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by YoungLionken(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
mc oluoma knws dat his bros dem na cowards, dats y he talked lyk dat, A nigerdeltan(excluding isoko n itshekiri) wl never boast lyk dat
See don wanny, see hannibal
Abi o bros, who go rant for ND ehh, wetin him see, him go take am
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Hafeexla(m): 8:00am On Jan 11, 2019
BraniacX:
My generation are group of pieces of maggot } that is how my tribe think, in my tribe we have no brain.
¿
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by bluecircle470: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2019
conductor1002:
Daughter of a tout leader.

Just negodu the role model of loud-mouthed Osobo descendants.

Why is it that Afonjas have a penchant of supporting and throning fugitive drug dealers and agberos such as Thiefnubuu, Sanwo (or whatever his name is), Kashamu, Obanikoro, MC Olamma etc, as their leaders and role models? Tufiakwa

Mugu, Evans doesn't decide election outcome in Igboland like the criminal drug-racketeering brown-toothed Thiefnubuu and his bleached motopark tout bomboy Mc Olamma.

To the pained hungry e-clowns below me, una never chin chom. Sophisticated morons will always wail till they die of hunger (while Tinubu's kids live their exotic life in America). Ndi ala grin

But they don’t get arrested like the Igbos head who go as far as Asia to peddle drugs

1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

Ar u human or alien?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2019
YoungLionken:

Abi o bros, who go rant for ND ehh, wetin him see, him go take am
ok my sister ,nigerdelta is 4 warriors

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
jubrilELsudan:

Ar cry sad u human or alien?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by jubrilELsudan: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ar u human or alien?

I am anything you want me to be. Your wish is my command.

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by larrybee2017(f): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
See this slowpoke boasting about a man who turn many fatherless, who shed innocent blood without remorse. May the blood of all whose life have been cut short by Oluomo search him out and cry against him and his cohort. Oloriburuku sombori
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by opribo(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
A celebrated tout being hailed because he is linked to big time political rogues empowering him financially. Oh, what a country.

Sometimes i ask myself if anyone bleeds for this our country Nigeria. Does anyone truly hurts when Nigeria hurts, I doubt. Everyone I dare say is all about what they can take away from her. Just like everybody raping the poor country to death.

How on earth would such a person who has not contributed anything meaningful to the nation other than thuggery be so hailed by even those we call celebrities. In saner societies such people who have blood stains in their hands operate from hiding places and not in the open.

BTW, a few days ago I flew in an Ethiopian Airlines flight into Lagos. All I could think of throughout that flight was Nigeria. How is ordinary Ethiopia so successful in operating a profitable national carrier yet the most populous black nation in the world cannot, because we celebrate mediocres, quacks, tyros and below average people.

If the only way for this nation to become great is restructuring please by all means let the nation restructure and let those lagging behind stop pulling those who wants to run faster back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Laka2bor(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
is it not the man that threating to take over Kwara State the way they took over Osun State last election......
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by weownthewest: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2019
Olajah81:

I don't u have sense

Wen last did any of generation visit airport talk less of studying abroad

I don't blame U

I blame ur parent's car
Your are not making sense going by your post.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by BraniacX(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Hafeexla:
come and help me! cry my alimentary canal is reversed! I chew with my anus and sh|t with my mouth! That's why anything i say stinks like me and my generations
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.