Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (81634 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by BraniacX(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Ar cry sad u human or alien?
you can't fit snatch Nada cool
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
y do u wanna knw? angry
do you do that for health reasons for starters nwa?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
y do u wanna knw? angry

are you angry at my question?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

do you do that for health reasons for starters nwa?
i wear thick clothes dat dosent nid pant nna
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

are you angry at my question?
No! smiley

just trying 2 act lyk nigerians
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
No! smiley

just trying 2 act lyk nigerians

you sabi them wella.

always forming hulk hogan on top their liverlessness.

so, ka m gba obere asiri, even if na thick skirt wey you wear you no go put on dross?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you sabi them wella.

always forming hulk hogan on top their liverlessness.

so, ka m gba obere asiri, even if na thick skirt wey you wear you no go put on dross?
mba notin at all... It prevents vaginal odour great.
But i put on hose above my knees 2 trap moistures frm my honey pot.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
mba notin at all... It prevents vaginal odour great.
But i put on hose above my knees 2 trap moistures frm my honey pot.

this girl ga agbakakwa m isi o!

chere nwa, it seems you get wet easily!

any man wey enter your hand no go fit escape o!

hahaha!

so it does have health benefits.

thanks for the lecture!
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by idealogical: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
opribo:
A celebrated tout being hailed because he is linked to big time political rogues empowering him financially. Oh, what a country.

Sometimes i ask myself if anyone bleeds for this our country Nigeria. Does anyone truly hurts when Nigeria hurts, I doubt. Everyone I dare say is all about what they can take away from her. Just like everybody raping the poor country to death.

How on earth would such a person who has not contributed anything meaningful to the nation other than thuggery be so hailed by even those we call celebrities. In saner societies such people who have blood stains in their hands operate from hiding places and not in the open.

BTW, a few days ago I flew in an Ethiopian Airlines flight into Lagos. All I could think of throughout that flight was Nigeria. How is ordinary Ethiopia so successful in operating a profitable national carrier yet the most populous black nation in the world cannot, because we celebrate mediocres, quacks, tyros and below average people.

If the only way for this nation to become great is restructuring please by all means let the nation restructure and let those lagging behind stop pulling those who wants to run faster back.

opribo:
Goodman but wrong time. You have no solution right now to tackle the cabal, which have to be exterminated first for Nigeria to see clearly and move forward.

Atiku has the capacity and stamina to rout them all and exterminate them having been an insider himself. He knows their secrets.

So join hands with him for now to pave the way for a truly youth leadership come 2023.

Atiku, obj and 16 years of PDP didn't see Ethiopia when they were looting and stealing and abandoning projects?

And Atiku is your solution. We know your type of course. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

this girl ga agbakakwa m isi o!

chere nwa, it seems you get wet easily!

any man wey enter your hand no go fit escape o!

hahaha!

so it does have health benefits.

thanks for the lecture!
no ,i dnt wet lyk dat,is moisture frm day 2 day activities
U ar welcomed
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
no ,i dnt wet ,is moisture frm day 2 day activities
U ar welcomed

ah ok, no mind me.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by opribo(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
idealogical:

Hope you are not even attempting to suggest that the ones who draw up fake Nigeria Air project on paper are the answer.

Please don't go there at all.
I have absolute confidence that by the grace of God withon 6months of Atiku-Obo leadership, the ordinary man on the street will feel the impact of a good leadership.

Atiku, obj and 16 years of PDP didn't see Ethiopia when they were looting and stealing and abandoning projects?

And Atiku is your solution. We know your type of course. grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by idealogical: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
opribo:
Hope you are not even attempting to suggest that the ones who draw up fake Nigeria Air project on paper are the answer.

Please don't go there at all.
I have absolute confidence that by the grace of God withon 6months of Atiku-Obo leadership, the ordinary man on the street will feel the impact of a good leadership.

God did not answer your evil prayer in 2015 and he won't answer it in 2019.
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by YoungLionken(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ok my sister ,nigerdelta is 4 warriors

Lol, I didn't you're a FEmale...

Thanks for your understanding
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i chose 2 do it online ,
2 shake u hypocrite out of ur wit...nonsense
I am not surprised.Since i know sexx workers in brothels have access to mobile phones and internet.And also,their lifes evolve around sexx.

So you are free to continue discussing your career.Maybe you will find a customer around here...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
Albertone:
I am not surprised.Since i know sexx workers in brothels have access to mobile phones and internet.And also,their lifes evolve around sexx.

So you are free to continue discussing your career.Maybe you will find a customer around here...
i go soon catch u, any lady dat talks about sex is a sex worker ba?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
i go soon catch u, any lady dat talks about sex is a sex worker ba?
Yes na...

Even the way the guy was talking to you,i can only talk to a prostitute like that.And yet you are there smiling...

Its obvious that guy doesnt have a focus in life.Always spewing his cum everywhere...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by suremanpatriot: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wht is interestin is tht guys raise the kids and Tosh them up with foreign education and civilized lifestyle. wink
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2019
Albertone:
Yes na...

Even the way the guy was talking to you,i can only talk to a prostitute like that.And yet you are there smiling...

Its obvious that guy doesnt have a focus in life.Always spewing his cum everywhere...
cheesy he drove me mad d oda day by his numerous talk ,i found out d more i hate him d more stronger he bcoms ,n i cant leave a rubbish mention there in my dashboard.
So i decide 2 always beat him 2 his own game,
Nw u can see dat my chat wt his is as normal as bornagain discussion " just check it.
Dats taming an animal

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by ifyalways(f): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2019
Lekwanu lectures cheesy

Ife di njo n'ato amu ochi grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
cheesy he drove me mad d oda day by his numerous talk ,i found out d more i hate him d more stronger he bcoms ,n i cant leave a rubbish mention there in my dashboard.
So i decide 2 always beat him 2 his own game,
Nw u can see dat my chat wt his is as normal as bornagain discussion " just check it.
Dats taming an animal
Wow!Never knew...

You are truly an iron lady lol
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2019
Albertone:
Wow!Never knew...

You are truly an iron lady lol
YES! Dats me cheesy

So u see am nt an ashawo afterall?
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by Albertone(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
YES! Dats me cheesy
So u see am nt an ashawo afterall?
Yeah!My apologies...
Re: MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death by opribo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
idealogical:

God did not answer your evil prayer in 2015 and he won't answer it in 2019.

OK, if your own prayer is to move Nigeria backwards where certificateless, fraudsters, criminals,blood thirsty cultist, fanatics, liars, broad daylight fake news peddlers, dare devil desperate politician will hold sway, may such remain with you and yours.

As for us, we have chosen to move forward. We have chosen to move away from stagnation and backwardness to get Nigeria working again.

Therefore, whether you like it or not Nigeria is set on the path to light not darkness.
Just take a look at our once blessed country and giant of Africa. Once respected by all worldwide now a laughing stock within three years of a visionless government. Who's only interest in government is to grab power by all means for their selfish and ulterior motive. The are in such a hurry to wreck the nation that nothing seems to work in Nigeria except those they sell to themselves. They must go back to wherever they came from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria. / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.