Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I got the Pontiac Vibe - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I got the Pontiac Vibe (14917 Views)

Is The Pontiac Torrent A Good Car? / What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? / Pontiac Vibe Versus Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by NEROSKY(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2020
Deeni131:

Bro the price of bumper scare me alot ooo
You can make inquiries because the car is becoming very popular now
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Deeni131: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
NEROSKY:

1.3M . .... Direct toks dey around 1.5/1.6M...
Where can I get tok with such price. No wuru wuru ooo
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by dicksonadams(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
I have started noticing that the prices of body parts has started reducing, when I bought mind in June last year, body headlight was 45k one... Now it is around 45k for both.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Fogman(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
dicksonadams:
I have started noticing that the prices of body parts has started reducing, when I bought mind in June last year, body headlight was 45k one... Now it is around 45k for both.

Got one side of the headlight for 20k
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Fogman(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
It is a sweet car and a very hot cake in middle belt region. I sold mine in the link below for 1.650m to a customer all the way from Jos.

https://www.nairaland.com/5908719/sold-clean-tokunbo-pontiac-vibe
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by dotedote: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
It's a solid Japan-American machine. A little heavier than its Japanese counterparts (Corolla & Matrix)
I'm a Pontier Vibe dealer. Directly from United States.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by dicksonadams(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
dotedote:
It's a solid Japan-American machine. A little heavier than its Japanese counterparts (Corolla & Matrix)
I'm a Pontier Vibe dealer. Directly from United States.

By heavier do you mean slower in acceleration?
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by NEROSKY(m): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Deeni131:

Where can I get tok with such price. No wuru wuru ooo

I don't know for now that dollar has increase might be a lil higher..
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by dotedote: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2020
dicksonadams:

By heavier do you mean slower in acceleration?

Nope.
More stable on the same speed
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Adaba0803(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Good day Op, how is your Pointiac vibe now? Do you still enjoy it ? I have an offer for it and I’ll like you to advice me on it thanks.

NEROSKY:

You can make inquiries because the car is becoming very popular now
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by NEROSKY(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Adaba0803:

Good day Op, how is your Pointiac vibe now? Do you still enjoy it ? I have an offer for it and I’ll like you to advice me on it thanks.

Its a very strong and reliable car like every Toyota, but body parts might pricey because of the scarcity and it uses every internal with matrix and corolla.

A very good and unique choice.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Adaba0803(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks a lot bro

NEROSKY:

Its a very strong and reliable car like every Toyota, but body parts might pricey because of the scarcity and it uses every internal with matrix and corolla.

A very good and unique choice.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Healthquest: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2021
NEROSKY:
Thanks everyone, i went for pontiac and m liking it already, i know is too early to judge buh i was lucky to get Nigerian used with sound engine, the real owner never used it up to a year. i couldn't afford toks which is in the region of 1.550 to 1.6m depending on the seller and how neat it's.
so u got ds around what price sir. I ve been hunting for a nice Nigeria used car for over 2months wt no success... I no wan make. Wrong decision... Help me ooo.. Did ds cost u 1.5?
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Healthquest: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Fogman:
It is a sweet car and a very hot cake in middle belt region. I sold mine in the link below for 1.650m to a customer all the way from Jos.

https://www.nairaland.com/5908719/sold-clean-tokunbo-pontiac-vibe
pls find me toks again... Make I give u 1.5m... I hope it' has paper.. Why I no De see ds stuffs bfr De sell dem sef.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Fogman(m): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Healthquest:
pls find me toks again... Make I give u 1.5m... I hope it' has paper.. Why I no De see ds stuffs bfr De sell dem sef.

Your budget can hardly get you Naija use. Budget N2. 2m for toks
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by NEROSKY(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2021
Healthquest:
so u got ds around what price sir. I ve been hunting for a nice Nigeria used car for over 2months wt no success... I no wan make. Wrong decision... Help me ooo.. Did ds cost u 1.5?

then used was 1.3 i got it, foreign used is 1.55 to 1.6 depending on usage and looks.. How do you want me to help.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Healthquest: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
NEROSKY:

then used was 1.3 i got it, foreign used is 1.55 to 1.6 depending on usage and looks.. How do you want me to help.
thanks...i.cant even see foreign used for dat price now.
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by NEROSKY(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2021
Healthquest:
thanks...i.cant even see foreign used for dat price now.
Things have really changed

1 Like

Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by asomefun2021: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Hello. A quick question. The pontiac's engine number is difficult to locate, how did the previous owner go about registering the vehicle despite this challenge?
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Nomeh17(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nice car u got there bro cool
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Eldemmi(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2021
asomefun2021:
Hello. A quick question. The pontiac's engine number is difficult to locate, how did the previous owner go about registering the vehicle despite this challenge?
take it to the mechanic and tell them u want to Kno the engine number..

it you can do it urself watch the video on YouTube

1 Like

Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by sharpwriter(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
adanny01:

Thats if you plan to have an accident
cheesy
Who dey plan to have accident b4... Lol
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Deeni131: 4:28am On Mar 02, 2022
I need naija used vibe, somebody help.very neat one
Re: I got the Pontiac Vibe by Penboy: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2022

Same engine and parts with matrix, (apart from body parts). Cheaper than both Corolla and matrix. People that embraced it earlier got it for way cheaper, now that many people are starting to know how good of a car it is, the price has started going up but still cheaper than matrix and Corolla. Buy it now because the price will still go up when even more people embrace it.

Can I see an image please?

What's the price now.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Elongate The Life Of Your Car Battery / Can A Faulty Brain Box Affect The Gear Box Of A Car / Free Premium Vin Checks. Drop your vin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.