Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How My Supposed Girlfriend Gave Me Up To Some Ritualists. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Supposed Girlfriend Gave Me Up To Some Ritualists. (429 Views)

My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Supposed Girlfriend Gave Me Up To Some Ritualists. by fraspree(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
Complements of the season H Plus community and family. I met this lady in Abuja and we started dating, we really got close to each other that we spend time at each other’s place, I never knew what exactly she did for a living but she always talked about her boss all the time who owned a famous hotel in Abuja (name withheld) and she actually introduced me to him at some point, so I figured she must be into hotel management.

She is a wealthy lady, anytime I spend time in her house I found peace because she was neither the type of lady that answers 100 phone calls per day nor was she the type that men visits in her house, in fact I was really comfortable with this lady, she even lends me one of her cars to drive to work on a daily basis.

In fact H Plus, I was really considering marrying this girl because she was everything I wanted in a woman. On that faithful day I went to work with her car as usual, my phone rang and it was her. She sent me on an errand to go collect something for her from her boss, but before I go I should drop the car at her house so her mechanic do some maintenance to the car.

So I did as she asked and dropped the car at her house and went straight to the hotel owned by her boss to collect the something, the hotel is a popular one, located at area 10 Abuja close to def… as I got there the man was already waiting for me outside the building, when he saw me approaching he smiled and wrapped his arm round my shoulders so I could aid him get up from where he was sitting, then he took me inside.

He took me straight back to the building behind the main hotel building and as we got inside, I discovered that the more we got inside the rooms were getting darker, until we got into a room where I saw group of middle aged men almost naked, they tied red shiny pieces of cloths round their waists, about 12 – 15 of them standing round a table with a white shiny bowl on top of the table...Read the rest of the story
Re: How My Supposed Girlfriend Gave Me Up To Some Ritualists. by labanj1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
La click La......

(1) (Reply)

Important Things Every Woman Should Know About Having A Successful Marriage / Reasons Your Married Sex Life Lacks Passion / Tips On How To Become A Virgin Again (please Do Not Neglect These Tios)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.