Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband (6039 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by zeb04(f): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2019
jasper83:

The way this generation handles the subject of marriage calls for great concern. I seldomly comment on nairaland but i had to pour my mind on this issue. I dont know how old you are but i would advise you to calm down for the sake of your overall happiness in old age. You are not smarter, more intelligent than women of old who applied wisdom in their home affairs of which you and I were products of such. Why do we love to chicken out of our problems rather than facing it squarely and win. So after toiling hard with your husband for years, the moment he cheats on you the best thing to do is to walk away? I'm not holding brief for my gender but I believe with this mentality of " he cheats, i cheat back or he cheats i'l walk away " makes the marital future of this generation so bleak.

There is an adage in Yoruba that says" this issue is your issue and you say I'm going to the farm I have no time for nonsense" my people say come back from that your farm in 100 years that your issue you avoided then, is waiting for you in the cooler. So why not address it and win. Don't allow anyone fool you to believe if you walk away there is one innocent gentle man who will not look over your shoulder, it's a rare gift to be contented with a single lady truth be told. As a middle age myself i have brought up this issue within my male folks and it will shock you the reason why some don't cheat.

1. A man that is broke need not cheat because he's setting himself up for embarrassment because it take few cash to indulge in adultery. Sometimes it even expensive depending on your status, she ain't your wife so sex is not FREE.

2. When the size of manhood is funny and its not working optimally .So why show your John Thomas to the world and become a laffing stock because if your carry 5 ladies they will all see your unclothedness , so it's safe to stick with one's wife because she can't be so daft to make my case a subject of ridicule among her friend.

3. Natural low libido.

4. Grace of God.

Two days or so the social media was agoged even up till now the divorce saga of Jeff Bezos the world wealthiest. As polished, exposed and socially upright in the eyes of the world he still engages in illicit affairs. Sister leave it or take it the two genders ain't wired the same way. The earlier you get this the better for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying cheating but this issue has refused to go way for ages so what's the matter, why kill yourself over it.

Today's women always threatening to walk away, no problem but today's guys too will be wiser by not marrying your gender legally in the long run, so many children will be raised singlehandedly by women while the males continue with there wayward lifestyles. So eventually that depression you ran way from will be staring you in the eyes while raising your kids yourself. You can't fight him since he's performing his fatherly role. As he grows old being a single cassanova he retires fully or partially womanising and woman who knows how to manage him sticks around obviously for companionship. You that left many years back, will be struggling with nature not disappoint yourself or your kids by not flirting around, why go through all that torture. Even when you decide to settle down what number are you going to be in that marriage. Please think, when the natural pressure is much you may discover you are sharing someone's husband with the rightful owner, and remember you were once a rightful owner.

My dear ladies please be calm and try to apply wisdom, it's key. There is a trend in town now of your fiance female bestie being the best man, I have two examples now of the husband sleeping with the besties after marriage. Anything that can expose your man to danger should be fought, guard your homes, don't claim to be socially correct so that society won't tag you an insecure woman. Make that marriage work, it's your home don't go for an invader, the battle must be won.

@Op please pray for husband and call up that shameless woman if need be, threaten her to reveal to her husband and colleagues the amorous affairs she is having with your man, and be ready to do it. She will fear you and adjust. God bless and protect your home.

Gracias.

wow wow and what should happen if the woman cheats, because you know it is a 50/50 in the society now.

The problem with you guys is, you don’t want to abandon the mentality of the old . Why should you anyways when it made men Demi-god and subjugated women.

I see it is very hard for guys to understand that women have become liberated and are not afraid to eat alone.

It is a rude shock but we will be alright las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by NoToPile: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2019
bukatyne:

See the justification you put up for a cheating husband when the solution is not cheat at all.

The matter ehn is so tiring, I dont even know what to post.

Now I am seeing something about 2-3 posters have written - working with the an attractive opposite sex everyday might most likely lead to something. People have worked and are still working with very attractive members of the opposite sex all their lives and nothing I mean nothing happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by CircleOfWilis: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Na only POVERTY fit make woman write dis kain tin!
You see JEFF BEZOS of AMAZON wife dey make noise? grin

African woman go carry “BROKE-GIGOLO husband” like rusty chain hang for neck dey shout “love, trust and obey”!

Rubbish!

Madam! Abeg, go find work. Husband nor be career!

It is killing you? And the man does not even care if you are dead or alive? cheesy

When you “quench”, your children will become housemaids in another woman’s house abi? embarassed

Stop embarrassing yourself please!
grin..welcome back
Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by Miarose: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
What the men here fail to realise is that he is cheating with a married woman. Guys, it could be your wife..... When u cheat you leave a gap in your home..may be you should think what if you are the greater fool

3 Likes

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
What absolute bullocks.
jasper83:

The way this generation handles the subject of marriage calls for great concern. I seldomly comment on nairaland but i had to pour my mind on this issue. I dont know how old you are but i would advise you to calm down for the sake of your overall happiness in old age. You are not smarter, more intelligent than women of old who applied wisdom in their home affairs of which you and I were products of such. Why do we love to chicken out of our problems rather than facing it squarely and win. So after toiling hard with your husband for years, the moment he cheats on you the best thing to do is to walk away? I'm not holding brief for my gender but I believe with this mentality of " he cheats, i cheat back or he cheats i'l walk away " makes the marital future of this generation so bleak.

There is an adage in Yoruba that says" this issue is your issue and you say I'm going to the farm I have no time for nonsense" my people say come back from that your farm in 100 years that your issue you avoided then, is waiting for you in the cooler. So why not address it and win. Don't allow anyone fool you to believe if you walk away there is one innocent gentle man who will not look over your shoulder, it's a rare gift to be contented with a single lady truth be told. As a middle age myself i have brought up this issue within my male folks and it will shock you the reason why some don't cheat.

1. A man that is broke need not cheat because he's setting himself up for embarrassment because it take few cash to indulge in adultery. Sometimes it even expensive depending on your status, she ain't your wife so sex is not FREE.

2. When the size of manhood is funny and its not working optimally .So why show your John Thomas to the world and become a laffing stock because if your carry 5 ladies they will all see your unclothedness , so it's safe to stick with one's wife because she can't be so daft to make my case a subject of ridicule among her friend.

3. Natural low libido.

4. Grace of God.

Two days or so the social media was agoged even up till now the divorce saga of Jeff Bezos the world wealthiest. As polished, exposed and socially upright in the eyes of the world he still engages in illicit affairs. Sister leave it or take it the two genders ain't wired the same way. The earlier you get this the better for you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not justifying cheating but this issue has refused to go way for ages so what's the matter, why kill yourself over it.

Today's women always threatening to walk away, no problem but today's guys too will be wiser by not marrying your gender legally in the long run, so many children will be raised singlehandedly by women while the males continue with there wayward lifestyles. So eventually that depression you ran way from will be staring you in the eyes while raising your kids yourself. You can't fight him since he's performing his fatherly role. As he grows old being a single cassanova he retires fully or partially womanising and woman who knows how to manage him sticks around obviously for companionship. You that left many years back, will be struggling with nature not disappoint yourself or your kids by not flirting around, why go through all that torture. Even when you decide to settle down what number are you going to be in that marriage. Please think, when the natural pressure is much you may discover you are sharing someone's husband with the rightful owner, and remember you were once a rightful owner.

My dear ladies please be calm and try to apply wisdom, it's key. There is a trend in town now of your fiance female bestie being the best man, I have two examples now of the husband sleeping with the besties after marriage. Anything that can expose your man to danger should be fought, guard your homes, don't claim to be socially correct so that society won't tag you an insecure woman. Make that marriage work, it's your home don't go for an invader, the battle must be won.

@Op please pray for husband and call up that shameless woman if need be, threaten her to reveal to her husband and colleagues the amorous affairs she is having with your man, and be ready to do it. She will fear you and adjust. God bless and protect your home.

Gracias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by soap94: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
Your situation is not final and it still can be saved! You should remember all these great times you have spent together and try to revise it!
Also, try to create a romantic and erotic atmosphere, try together something new, which can unite you as a partners together. Try services from erotic agencies like erotic massage https://5eroticdreams.com/our-services/masseuses-services/ smiley This can help you to feel old and good emotions you used to have before!
Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
They got get super upset when anyone tells them that.

Miarose:
What the men here fail to realise is that he is cheating with a married woman. Guys, it could be your wife..... When u cheat you leave a gap in your home..may be you should think what if you are the greater fool
Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
grin..welcome back

Taink yooo. . . .

I went to lose some weight from my “NL fingers”! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by uckennety(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
bukatyne:

@zeb04 is very correct even though I would not be that explicit to you.

Somewhere at the back of your mind, you will think cheating is OK because your mother stayed and the cycle would continue.

Which is why I honestly wonder when we advise a lady to leave a cheating fiance. She might have learnt from home.

It is well.

NNE cheating is not OK

I v tasted it! Its painful

But there is this saying that says life is a risk! Everyone living it is a gambler!

Always expect the worse but hope for the best!

Trust no man but God

Think about yourself

No man is a saint

Two wrongs makes no right

If the lady have not given birth to any child or in a relationship I'll advice her to leave but children are involved!

Its not longer here life she is living!

NNE forget movies! Reality is different

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by uckennety(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
bukatyne:

Hmmmmmm

And the cycle continues.

Your funny
Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by UjuJoan2: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
jasper83:

3. Natural low libido.

4. Grace of God.

Gracias.

Did you not read the part where she said her husband cheated with a lady who is also married?

Does this not the you that cheating (or the possibility of it) is not restricted to only men. To use the 'men are wired ' differently as justification for irresponsibility just doesn't fly anymore.

Let me give you reasons why women don't cheat as much as men. . .

1. Financial insecurities
2. Stigma and shame if caught
3. Insecurities about their post partum bodies
4. Lack of opportunity
5. Loyalty, when they know their husbands are faithful.

The first 4 reasons are no longer applicable in today's world. Women have since overcome them and there's nothing stopping them from cheating. Only loyalty can stop a woman from cheating now.

The only way a woman can truly ignore and accept a cheating spouse is if she herself is cheating too.

Trust me, the only way to eradicate cheating is if both man and woman to respect their marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by Kenfil(f): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2019
jasper83:

3. Natural low libido.

4. Grace of God.

Gracias.

Errm! All that just to make ur point? Abeg cheat if u want to, none of my business. I am glad u mentioned today's women because news flash oga, it's no longer u guys birthright to just Bleep up. We have learned the business well. I refuse to swallow a lot of shit in the name of keeping a home.
I will respect any person that knows they r nit cut out for marriage than the ones that smear d institution. Agree with me or not, this is my opinion

Re: My Feelings Have Changed For My Husband by Gloriagee(f): 8:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Trim his nails cos hes Invalid or wat. Entitled peeps

CanadianNaija:

Are you kidding me? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Dress Like This At The Beach? 18+ / Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / How Do You Handle An Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.