Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) (26714 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Juell(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2019
emeraldsky12:
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best Peer to peer investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2019
It's as a result of not finding your missing ribs before marriage

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2019
nowadays people overlook fundermental issues that define tenets of marriages, few years into the marriage, they would be tired of each and result to Maiming n killing each other. Any lady who doesn't love n regard you, dnt lure her into marriage it's extremely dangerous, same things go for men, any guy who doesn't love and respect you don't force yourself on him, if you try you would be living in hell instead of blissful marriage

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2019
The man should be forgiven. Hr was pushed to the extreme.if what he said is true. Maybe 7yrs prion sentence
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Infidelity in marriage is rampant these days.. Couples should learn how to manage their marriages successfully
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Why send her to hell where Satan & his ugly demons will pfuck her all day,that is an eternal punishment na!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by goodmorning40: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2019
Bidobado1:

Am sorry but the Biitch deserved it. Nothing annoys a man more than a whoring partner, who openly flaunts their disrespect of you and continues to misbehave and then taunt you in the process. If I possible, I'll stab her spirit and soul join.

Devil's incarnate
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Quality20(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2019
marrying somebody's ashwo! That isn't good for real men, next time marry a wife not an ashwo
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2019
His stupid face alone depicts a typical murderer.

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by xendra: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Bidobado1:

Am sorry but the Biitch deserved it. Nothing annoys a man more than a whoring partner, who openly flaunts their disrespect of you and continues to misbehave and then taunt you in the process. If I possible, I'll stab her spirit and soul join.
please do, it means she is worth your freedom.

meanwhile death is not a big deal you only saved them from the struggles of life while you continue but Las Las you must still go meet them there

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by neonly: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Bidobado1:

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na Money For Food oooo Caused This Trash
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
xendra:
please do, it means she is worth your freedom.

meanwhile death is not a big deal you only saved them from the struggles of life while you continue but Las Las you must still go meet them there

At least she's fvcking dead and that's a good thing.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Some women can drive you insane just pray not to meet such women, but to solve such problem just be player. Trust me you will care less just make enough money to keep the life style though.

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Masterace(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
are you normal this nonsense must stop its 2019
emeraldsky12:
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best Peer to peer investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by emkz: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is a crime of passion. No one knows what he can do until he is confronted with this situation.

Marriage is for the emotionally and mentally mature. One needs to be careful in chosing a life partner. This man just ruined his life because he made a wrong choise for a wife. You have no right over anybody's decision and you can't force someone to love and respect you. Once she said yes to an outsider (her ex), she already said no to her marriage. The sane thing to do is to release her from the marriage and don't do something you'd regret for the rest of your life.

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Killing over something only you cannot chop finish.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by uuzba(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
emkz:
It is a crime of passion. No one knows what he can do until he is confronted with this situation.

Marriage is for the emotionally and mentally mature. One needs to be careful in chosing a life partner. This man just ruined his life because he made a wrong choise for a wife. You have no right over anybody's decision and you can't force someone to love and respect you. Once she said yes to an outsider (her ex), she already said no to her marriage. The sane thing to do is to release her from the marriage and don't do something you'd regret for the rest of your life.
When someone follows you to church to swear before God's alter, "Till death do us part", and seal it with a wedding ring, that is total covenent bond. You don't mess around after that bond is made.
Well, some can take a cheating wife, others cannot. You will not know which one you are until it happens to you.
Marriage is not dating.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by inspitation: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
she paid the supreme price abi? you will also pay the price for killing her nonsense and buhari

why not divorce her? go rot in jail stupid fool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by wink2015(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
GisterBlogger:
The Niger State Police Command has apprehended one Ishaya David, 29, for allegedly killing his wife.

Ishaya was arrested by police detectives attached to the Gawu Babangida Division in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state.

The suspect, who hails from Sabon Kaida village in Gurara, was said to have killed his wife, Rifkatu David, 25, over allegations of promiscuity.

It was learnt that the suspect stabbed his wife to death for having an affair with her ex-boyfriend.

Northern City News gathered that the suspect had earlier cautioned his late wife to desist from relating with her ex-boyfriend, but she reportedly ignored the warning.

Narrating what led to the killing of Rifkatu on Thursday, Ishaya said, “I used a knife to kill her for her refusal to adhere to my instruction. I told her to desist from sleeping with men, but she boasted that nothing would happen, so, I lost my temper and stabbed her.”

The suspect further described the deceased as an unfaithful woman, who had no respect for her husband.

“My wife was stubborn; she never listened to me; I even sat her down and told her the implications of what she was doing, but she did not repent and she had to pay the supreme price,” he added.

The Command Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the incident, stating that the matter had been charged to court.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/man-stabs-wife-to-death-over-alleged-extramarital-affairs-photo

See his strong face!

This one has taken TRAMADOL AND CODEINE!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Erictiad19: 3:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
a pity
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
goodmorning40:

Devil's incarnate

Relax, na joke o.
I no mean am.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2019
The world has turned to something else... Not just in Nigeria have we heard of this. Infidelity amongs both men and women leads to many deaths. I pray we don't fall victim

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death Over Extramarital Affairs In Niger State (Photo) by frozen70(f): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2019
All this premature adults going into marriage forgetting that marriage its self is a huge challenge

You lost your temper and killed her because of flexing with other men
Anyway you will see the temper in prison, its waiting for you there

She is gone forever, she can't come back again

You on your own side, your freedom will be limited to the prison

So what's your gain

If you had packed her out or pack out yourself, all this won't happen

The Confession Of The Notorious Ex Armed Robber, Shina Rambo (With Pic) / Nigerian Man Who Returned From Brazil For Wedding Arrested With Cocaine In Lagos / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos)