Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

"Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life (25461 Views)

Delay Is Not Denial – 5 Lessons To Learn From Rita Dominic’s Marriage / Mercy Johnson Boasts Of Speaking 7 Languages Fluently (Video) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma Returns To Instagram, Says “delay Is Not Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Her positive side inspires me a lot!!!

1 Like

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by Kira290(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
AK481:
greedy woman that wanted to marry a rich man.

why are women like this?

they will always want to marry people twice as thrice as them...a girl earning 100k wants to marry a boy a person earning 300k.

200k for 600k
600k for 1.8m
2m for 6m

and the list goes on .but men will marry for love and to help,i think men should begin to have a rethink.

women are hypergamous bro...meaning they marry up the economic ladder and to be honest it gets worse as they age.
That's why if you notice, ladies in their thirties are big pretenders...They will go to any lent just to land a decent man....they will f*ck you, cook for you, and do pretty much anything to win you over.
All that changes when you marry and give birth though grin it's then you will see the real monster grin
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by Edgarated(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
patience is virtue

=======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by gaby(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmm...

Spot on Linda...no time for unnecessary hating or name-calling cum shaming.

I often tell people, destiny might get delayed but never can be denied...never...so, why hurry in life?

Most times we humans just sit and feel the need to assist God and life in our destiny and this for sure sounds very funny.

In an attempt to jump the gun and give life/destiny a hand, we end up making the wrong choices and further deviating very far from our original destinies.

In life, we hadn't been promised a life on a bed filled with roses..nah...we were assured that tough times will surely come calling but surmounting them is an assurance and we will never be accorded that which we can't handle.

Life is simply like the Nigerian NYSC...the tough time is the service year and when you feel the need to get smart by jumping this compulsory service year, you'd be found out and made to do the service. It's simply like postponing judgement day which we know would surely come someday.

1 Like

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Sperm thief turns preacher....

The end is near indeed.
nzuzu na iberibe gbu kwa gi
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by LZAA: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

The end is near indeed.

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by HeyCorleone(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
suxes2005:

How do you feel when you later discover that you've
just typed nonsense?

How did he not make sense?

Smh. Being a hater doesn't make one progress, neither does ass lickery get you anywhere.
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by IchBinBrait(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
majamajic:
she for patiently wait for normal marriage �

Patiently wait for gini?

hahahahahaha grin grin

When menopause is knocking.

She has sense......!!!!!
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by Forreellinc: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin lol how your hugly pikin
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by winj3: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nothing changed, she still behaves like area girl!
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by suxes2005(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

How did he not make sense?

Smh. Being a hater doesn't make one progress, neither does ass lickery get you anywhere.

Lol

you dey contract yourself
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by Mryacks: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Dailyhappenings:
One of the richest bloggers in Nigeria has taken to her blog (Lindaikejisblog) this morning to boast of all what God did in her life..

see what she wrote...

"The first time I stepped foot outside of Nigeria was in November 2011. I was 31. Before then, I'd never entered an international flight. I never had the opportunity to travel abroad and definitely couldn't afford a holiday. I always wondered what the outside world looked like.

Fast forward to 7 years later. Now I can travel to any part of the world I want...maybe even take 10 people with me and give them a luxury trip. And throw in shopping money inside sef...lol.

I have learnt through my own journey that delay is not denial. Sometimes things will come when it will come. You can't hurry it along no matter how much you work, plan or pray. What you need is patience and trust God's perfect timing for what is meant for you. God will come through for you as long as you keep the faith, refuse to give up and keep working. Sometimes the delay is God preparing you for greatness beyond what you even envisioned. So don't be down that you are not where you want to be now. Your breakthrough is coming! It may be taking a long time, but God didn't bring you this far to leave you and you didn't bring yourself this far to give up. So increase your determination, increase your drive, do everything with all your might and be patient.

Your time is coming! Oh, it will come...and soon! The question is; are you ready?"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/delay-is-not-denial-linda-ikeji-boasts.html

Inspirational....

1 Like

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by ashala(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Lol sperm thief

A baby mama in making, the same hoe that was preaching to those dumb girls to stay away from sex was collecting random dicks codedly.

lol.......................Broke Arse fool like you

1 Like

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by kokoA(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

The end is near indeed.
Thank God it wasn't your sperm she stole. Imagine Nairaland with another "you" in some twenty something years time.

1 Like

Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Until this woman grows past the money-is-everything stage I’ll take it she still doesn’t have sense.
Re: "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life by Rextizzle(m): 9:00am On Jan 12, 2019
ashala:

lol.......................Broke Arse fool like you
that can feed your stupid lineages grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Photos / Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’ / Moyo Lawal Comes For "Evil Commentators" With Scary Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.