Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) (790 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by queenblog(f): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Legendary singers, Dbanj and 2Face are currently on a baecation with their wives, Lineo and Annie, in Accra, Ghana.

Continue to see the photos from their vacation below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/dbanj-2face-and-their-wives-go-on.html

Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by queenblog(f): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2019
If they wan enjoy themselves to the fullest make dem just swap wife for one night. I've always admired Annie idibia after that cocacola "mama" de "mama" advert. The girl go sweet no be small....

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by diadem10: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2019
Coded bisexuals.
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by GisterBlogger: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by ValCon888: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2019
D
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by internationalman(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Once upon a time me and my guy used to be very close that we'd fvck each others girlfriend without neither of us sending...

These guys are so matured and humble.

They used to be at the top of their games contemporarily like Wizkid and Davido..

But they have never beefed Themselves once...

I'm no gay; but when are we ever going to see Tubaba bare body...

Lastly, one thing I have realized is that fvck boys know how to stay married for a very long time...
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by Peterdredd(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Dbanj, 2face And Their Wives Go On Baecation In Ghana (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
How can u recover what was never lost? How can d Nigeria army recovered a baga town that has never been lost to boko harram. I am just curious

(1) (Reply)

Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Wows In New Beautiful Photos / How To Get An Orgasm During Sex - Uche Ogbodo / Newborn Baby Girl Born With Arabic Inscriptions On Her Body In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.