Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government (25864 Views)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Saraki Opens Up On Leaving Buhari, APC / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by buharitill2023: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
dunkem21:
grin Election don start o cheesy

Buhari celebrated his birthday. Saraki wished him well.. Dogara did the same.. Tambuwal.

Saraki's birthday.. Buhari ignored him..

Dogara's birthday.. Buhari ignored him..

Tambuwal's birthday.. Buhari ignored him..

But Atiku celebrated Buhari, Saraki, Dogara and Tambuwal.

because na dem dey Rush buhari,
buhari no send failures, criminals and betrayers, this were the people that were relavant because of the name of buhari .
but today, this same people are digging their political grave.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by TrueLEADER: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Corrinthians:
A movement in Sokoto, yet flogged like a freaking freshman in the last bye elections.

Nna, tell me another story. grin

Bye or Isolated Election is like every State Chairmanship election, the power of Partisanship prevail, wait and see the outcome of a General Election, then come back and beat your chest about "Flogging"......

Majority of you fella are Kids, you can't differentiate real from Ephemeral!
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by TrueLEADER: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Go sitdon jare....u don't even know the meaning of movement

Professor of Nonsense, Please Teach me.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by TrueLEADER: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
iamjavadem:
You that don’t know the meaning of fortnight that you wrote nko? Do u know anything?

Figurative Sir. If you no get sense now, when are you gone get one?

Kids of Nowadays!
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by TrueLEADER: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shikini:

Sure?

Its a Sure Odd.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by DTaj: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wammako (popularly called “Alu”) caused this mess.

Tambuwal was a local champion in his tiny Kembe/Tambuwal Federal constituency before Wammako brought him as APC governorship candidate in 2015 after he defected from PDP as Speaker of the House of Representatives.

The Deputy Governor to this clown is still in APC, he refused to join PDP. Half of his commissioners refused to leave APC and he was forced to dissolve the cabinet. More than half of the State House of Assembly members refused to leave APC for PDP, yet he’s still making empty boasts!

The way Wammako (Alu) and other grassroots politicians in Sokoto will sweep this fool off his governorship seat on March 2 will be phenomenal!
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by Sunmolar(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Rather than share money to members they quickly package a road project that will benefit people on your behalf, yet you crossed to PDP for the love of your few friends & not the interest of the majority of sokoto people.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by Mansoorr(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tambuwal is a liar.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by rapid101(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Go sitdon jare....u don't even know the meaning of movement
den what is d meaning of movement
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Him that is talking, what has he also done for his people?
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by Munzy14(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Do you really think that APC need much police men in APC strong hold states?

Vigilante boys can stop PDP from trying any rubbish in those states.APC will only deploy more police and other para military outfits in states they have map out that PDP may want to rig and this states for example are Rivers,Kwara,Sokoto,Benue, etc.

I don't think APC need much security in Kano,Kaduna,Katsina,Lagos,etc this are states that local vigilante and boys can take care of PDP ballot snatchers
Everything na brain
Hw u guys determines tomorrow while sitting at home baffles me. Anyway we are watching.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by Timatayo1: 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
All what I know is ariwo ko ni music empty barrel lo ma NPA ariwo APC their chief noise maker and propagandism iya yi di February
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by sunbreaker: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
This is pure lie,no politician in Nigeria can reject bribe.
Re: Tambuwal: How I Rejected Bribe From Buhari, APC Government by grandstar(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2019
Built2last:

The caliphate is not happy with Buhari.

He dethroned their son Shagari and imprisoned another of their son Dasuki.

This election will surprise Buhari.

Just same way GEJ was so confident of winning. All his ministers and security heads were double sure they will win.

I don't think the issue is simply Dasuki

The rotten state of the economy and level of suffering (opposite of the Change promised) is more like it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrison Odungwere: In Ogale, We Cook, Bathe With Table Water / Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.