Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys (58769 Views)

Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Shina Peller Pictured With His Adopted Twin Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Stephendeals:
smiley

So lovely...

BTW is JJC a full time husband now?..

That situation whereby you say something nice before saying what's really on mind

I see you

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by AllenSpencer: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Waakanda:
I can feel his joy cheesy

What joy grin grin grin

Dude is not new to kids, he has been making babies since the 2000's

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Where s he going with a bathroom slipper

He was coming to join me on the Lawn at the front of the building. We were having a picknic.

I was the one who snapped the shot.
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by enemyofprogress: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:
@enemyofprogress come and see something
he is taking them to an orphanage home

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Have people ever wondered why a "notice me" like Funke didn't show her baby bump, even after delivery of those twins? Surrogacy or not, the beauty of it is that, they have children they could call theirs. We shouldn't always chide the men of God when they make some revelations or prophesies. The man who prophesied about funke akindele shouldn't be condemned in any way.
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by chocolatelady(f): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Congrats Funke
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Ralph247: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Praise God
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by shadrach77: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
This guy is a gold digger
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oluphunmy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
he is taking them to an orphanage home

U r so sick hunkle
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by abike12(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
God is good
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oochi123(f): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
Halleluia...I receive mine..

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Badonasty(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
holuwertobex:
JJC Skillz shared this lovely photo of himself and his twin boys on his Instagram page and also declared his love for his wife and mother of the twin boys, Funke Akindele Bello.

Recall that Funke welcomed the boys last year. JJC on his IG wrote

"Isaiah 61:7

Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, And instead of humiliation they will shout for joy over their portion Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, Everlasting joy will be theirs. #thankgoditsfriday #doublejoy love you my queen @funkejenifaakindele".

https://hitng.info/1871/jjc-declared-his-love-for-his-wife-funke-as-he-shares-lovely-photo-with-their-twin-boys/

lovely...better late than never
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Stephendeals:
smiley
So lovely...

. .
BTW is JJC a full time husband now?..

He is taking care of his kids and wife. What's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by raphealolami(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
were they supposed to step in?
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by lolablack(f): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=osemoses1234 post=74665827][/quote]
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Elijah4332: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
awwwwwwwwwwn...
so sweeet smiley cheesy
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by sheltergreen: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
WOwwww

Meanwhile...

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Benreu(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
awesome power of God. Congratulations
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Stephendeals: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

He is taking care of his kids and wife. What's wrong with that?

And who says something is wrong with it grin grin grin
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by Benreu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
raphealolami:
were they supposed to step in?
lol funny u...
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by LaCremy: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
I am just so obese with the word twins.

Oh! God, bless me with one someday kiss

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:

U r so sick hunkle
nitori ti e na ni

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by fmcjunior(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
why this guy carry dem like luggage?
congrats tho..
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oluphunmy(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
nitori ti e na ni

Kilofe gan gan
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by enemyofprogress: 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:

Kilofe gan gan
you, you, you, you, you, you, you you,you you, you, you, you, you,you, you, you, you, you, you, you you,you you, you, you, you, you and you again

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by oluphunmy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you, you, you, you, you, you, you you,you you, you, you, you, you,you, you, you, you, you, you, you you,you you, you, you, you, you and you again

No u can’t have me grin
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by ElNero(m): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE IS CARRYING THE TWINS AND NOT STONES IN THE PICTURE COS I CAN'T SEE THE BABIES O. OR, SHOULD I TURN MY PHONE UPSIDE-DOWN??

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by enemyofprogress: 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
oluphunmy:

No u can’t have me grin
the usual answer

1 Like

Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by allthingsgood: 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sholaco:
Where s he going with a bathroom slipper

Bad Belle no go kee u
Re: JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys by ikorodureporta: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Where're d babies? Na food box I see-o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.