Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Into The Global Advisory Board Of Nexford University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Into The Global Advisory Board Of Nexford University. (621 Views)

Dr Oby Ezekwesili Addresses Nexford University's MBA Graduates / Is Nexford University Accredited In Nigeria? / ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Into The Global Advisory Board Of Nexford University. by Zenzi: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili has being appointed into the Global Advisory Board of Nexford University as a member.

In her words,

I’m honored to announce that I am the newest member of Nexford University’s Global Advisory Board, which consists of some of the world’s leading academics and practitioners.

Nexford is a global, next-generation, accredited university launching in Nigeria and determined to move students forward in their careers.

Five Nexford University Bachelors of Business Administration scholarships have been endowed in my name to benefit young women ages 16-25. To apply for the Oby Ezekwesili Scholarship program, send an email to scholarships@nexford.org to receive the full details.

I will personally support and mentor each of my Nexford scholarship recipients in my quest to groom more young women to becoming LEADERS in our society. Best wishes to all applicants!

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/01/oby-ezekwesili-appointed-into-global.html

(1) (Reply)

University Course On Tobacco Allows Students Smoke In Class To Understand Better / This Is Treasure Hunt (mr Shape) / Lion Vs Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.