Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis (2432 Views)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis by GenSpecifics: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2019
grandstar:

I'm not a fan of Buhari. I'm even apolitical.

But to say that the bandits have Buhari's tacit support is preposterous and should be dismissed.

The only reason why you say so is because he is Fulani. Were the same to happen during OBJ's tenure, you'd say Northerners were trying to destabilise his government.

Buhari may not have acted more swiftly in curtailing the bandits but he isn't a supporter.

As someone here said, the turf war in the gold mining fields and the militias it creates are the foundation of the problem.

Something needs to be done to take them all down. I planned someday to deal in raw gold but now I've developed cold feet as I don't want to be kidnapped or killed.

The moment you come to the realization that buhari sees himself as king of the fulanis and modern day Uthman Dan Fodio and not as president of Nigeria then your eye go clear .

The Fulani have no allegiance to any sovereign state . their only allegiance is to their race just like the Jews .

Buhari is the most powerful Fulani man on earth through his current position as president of Nigeria and he is abusing that position to favour his people only .

Buhari also suffers from the grand delusion as some sort of African mahdi with a hypocritical moral superiority .

This compounded bigotry and his gross stupidity alongside the blind mumuship followed he has gathered is what gives him the audacity to both carry out his fulanization agenda and expansion of jihad.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis by TheDevilIsALai: 7:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Bump
Re: Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis by GenSpecifics: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bump
Re: Zamfara: Gold Mining By Ftos At The Heart Of The Crisis by GenSpecifics: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
[s]
fykes:
U made some good and bogus claims. What is going on in zamfara is a tuffwar for the mining sites but... It's mainly between the local indigenous miners and the foreigners which the govt for reasons best known to them chose to call bandits.
This guys were actually invited by local chiefs to assist them in dislodging each other and gain more territories, but they created a route for violent terrorists like ISWAP AND FACTIONS OF BOKO HARAM to join the rot and enrich themselves. Now the locals are trying to organise themselves, close ranks and stop the foreign invaders.
What I just wrote here is from a very high placed security report.
It's wrong to say the government of the day is complicit. It's purely local politics and trust me all northern leaders and elders are interested in the gold. Very soon there will be a gold rush in the north bcoz a major discovery was just made this month of deposits in massive quantities.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey Says It Won't Stop Russia Accessing Black Sea, Opposes Sanction / While Tinubu Is Singing With Cultists (kabaka), Obi Is Meeting With US Academia / Kwankwaso Supporter Spotted At Tinubu Campaign In Jos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.