Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

....... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (8890 Views)

See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video) / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ....... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

Why?
I am not trying to judge you base on your answer. But you speak like someone with a black root. Can I pm you or get your whatsapp info.
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
I am not trying to judge you base on your answer. But you speak like someone with a black root. Can I pm you or get your whatsapp info.

With a black root, what does that mean?
Re: ....... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

With a black root, what does that mean?
maybe one of your parents or grand parent are blacks. Can I send you a pm or assist me with your whatsapp details.
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
maybe one of your parents or grand parent are blacks. Can I send you a pm or assist me with your whatsapp details.

I'm black American.
Re: ....... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

I'm black American.
i have pm you please kindly respond
Re: ....... by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
i tire for this thread, Khiaa has said the most realistic stuff and the boys are angry.

the op is just clouded emotionally, that he missed his chance to go to America.

his friend got the meat, the relationship went wrong, blackmail started. the woman said i will never date any nigerian again because we are fraudsters, why arent you saying you will never date any white American lady because they are all sluts.

the guy don collect, he is now into Mexican pussy, hahaha

for me and my household, we are into black pussy and that is the pussy we will be pounding hard, anywhere we go.

Khiaa is a black American woman, na my type of women be that, oya PM your contact, let me pound your pussysmiley) hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
JjBankys:
what's up with black American women on Youtube? screaming death to all black men. undecided

Don't pay any attention to those knuckleheads, the men and women are doing it to each other that's why I left. I came to nairaland but the men and women are doing the same thing. sad
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=ghettochild post=74717996][/quote]

You have the nerve to call me a slut in order to defend the slut that You married who cheated on YOU with YOUR friend? Now I understand why she treated you the way that she did.

You are an all day SUCKER. grin grin
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
vingeophysicist:
i have pm you please kindly respond

Check your mail.
Re: ....... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

Check your mail.

i sent you a mail too. Let me direct. I am not interested in some game becos i know that thousand of guys here must have chatted with you. I am just searching for fun, if you are cool with that, you can holla at me if not em no mean say we go beef.
Re: ....... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Sorry to bust your bubble: nothing like kama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
are u sure cheesy

Re: ....... by Raalsalghul: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
lefulefu:
are u sure cheesy
Two sure grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ....... by ghettochild(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
…..
Re: ....... by ghettochild(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: ....... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

Don't pay any attention to those knuckleheads, the men and women are doing it to each other that's why I left. I came to nairaland but the men and women are doing the same thing. sad
it's sad. embarassed
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
ghettochild:

Pele tie...
U still a slut.... No matter how white u paint crawl

You just can't handle the truth.
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
JjBankys:
it's sad. embarassed

Its pathetic.
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
wetdick:

i sent you a mail too. Let me direct. I am not interested in some game becos i know that thousand of guys here must have chatted with you. I am just searching for fun, if you are cool with that, you can holla at me if not em no mean say we go beef.

Nah! Your name tell's me what's oñ your mind
Re: ....... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

Hahaha) whatever you are thinking, you guessed right, I think you know where I stand)
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

Its pathetic.
indeed it is, Nl own is even worse. undecided
Re: ....... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2019
lefulefu:
there are guys who sleep with their best friend's wives.it happens quite a lot here in Benin and especially when the man has gone overseas to hustle.
I thought in Benin if a married women mess around, her husband will die? undecided
Re: ....... by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

I feel no pity for you bro, we live and hopefully we learn. I don't open my legs for my man's friend so don't compare me with the slut that YOU chose to give your family name to. grin
There aren't any villages in America, only Greenwich Village and I believe that is the homosexuals hangout in New York.
grin grin grin Why are you this savage? cry cry cry
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
BornagainThief:
grin grin grin Why are you this savage? cry cry cry

Why are you crying?
Re: ....... by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2019
LordSaints:
I thought in Benin if a married women mess around, her husband will die? undecided
that is if the husband knows his wife is sleeping around and still goes ahead to eat her food or has sex with her then he will die.
Re: ....... by khiaa(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2019
ghettochild:

I call the bitch slut she dey meskafor..
Stupid pretending slut

Yo mama and your big fat ugly old white slutty wife.

2 Likes

Re: ....... by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: ....... by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

Why are you crying?
Look at how you destroy the poor lad embarassed
Re: ....... by chendstone01(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2019
LOL Khiaa u just killed me so savage nice one
khiaa:

Re: ....... by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't see any fraud here, a lady spending on a jobless guy in the name of relationship shouldn't be seen as scam , mostly guys spent on ladies and some even goes to extent of monthly and weekly allowance to even girlfriend and yet no one see it as scam and even when we try to ruin for fear of them wrecking and destroying our life totally, they will still claimed we dump them not knowing we ruin from bondage, the only deceit here is that guy lied he work and most young ladies also lies that they are catering or sell shoes online without a shop

1 Like

Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2019
lefulefu:
that is if the husband knows his wife is sleeping around and still goes ahead to eat her food or has sex with her then he will die.
Ok
Re: ....... by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2019
chendstone01:
LOL Khiaa u just killed me so savage nice one

LOL, how is that savage? i guess you are asslicking or trolling, because i still dont understand how savage is that
Re: ....... by chendstone01(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2019
oga relax she was savage you are to vexed to get the joke she busted your intentions My G don't give up on your hustle Las Las u go travel go USA soon one love

wetdick:

LOL, how is that savage? i guess you are asslicking or trolling, because i still dont understand how savage is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Change Your Mentality Towards Women (true Life Story) / Man Fainted After Five Round Of S£x, Eyewitness Revealed, Shared Pictures. / Best S3x Positions To Give Your Woman Crazy Climax – VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.