Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (7758 Views)

Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / I Want To Bless One Nl Female With #500000 After 6yrs Time / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
this isnt new shiiiii but i just wanna reiterate its importance cos it seems the number of M&M (MUGUs & M0R0Ns) falling prey to this cheap poo is becoming alarming every passing day................we even heard one of nl's stars airforce recently fell for one cheesy cheesy.............

Make una dey use sense o............most of these female monikers are are owned by bobriskies or runned by niggaz with rotten black gay ass and dicks or like in the case of whywhyogun bleached red gay deeks............

its a faceless forum and no one can really tell who is a lady

for all we know, lalas247 might not be a lady lipsrsealed, or even benita27 lipsrsealed, makydebbie lipsrsealed, rebirthforgoody lipsrsealed, augustap lipsrsealed, optional1 lipsrsealed, mariinee lipsrsealed, shinarlaura lipsrsealed, fumisticqueen lipsrsealed, judha lipsrsealed, iamkashybaby lipsrsealed, khiaa lipsrsealed, sinaj lipsrsealed, ambrat lipsrsealed, rorachy lipsrsealed, juhann lipsrsealed, mimzy lipsrsealed, mzlarem lipsrsealed, kimkardashian lipsrsealed, sekxy lipsrsealed, lefulefu lipsrsealed, sinz lipsrsealed, safiaa lipsrsealed, cococandy lipsrsealed, sleekyshuga lipsrsealed, queenitee lipsrsealed or even oyindidi shocked shocked cheesy cheesy angry angry

how sure are that they are trully ladies behind the monikers huh

sofar we have been able to expose some gay dogs like whywhyogun, jessicaseth, softwerk, bbbabes, etc and with the help of our deeks lipsrsealed we hope to expose more so as to save the dumbfvcks and sense-lacking ones who are prone to sending these gays pms and in the end parting away with their destiny and..........

#Say_no_to_bobriskysm
#say_no_to_homosexuality
#say_no_to_being_a_mugu & m0ron

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by falconey(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

Na today many guys don woo their fellow niggaz well well. I remembered during mr nairaland contest the female account i created to campaign in sexuality section got wooed so many times.

Pussy dey hungry many niggaz o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
falconey:
grin

Na today many guys don woo their fellow niggaz plenty

no be small thing o

na so i say make i change the m to f in my alternate account

in just 4 days 6 idiots don send me pm

some guys na just M0R0Ns

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by marvin902(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
na news..
or is it today your knowing
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by falconey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no be small thing o

na so i say make i change the m to f in my alternate account
in just 4 days 6 idiots don send me pm

some guys na just M0R0Ns
Just 6 Na small number o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm glad you know that.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by bbbabes(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:
this isnt new shiiiii but i just wanna reiterate its importance cos it seems the number of M&M (MUGUs & M0R0Ns) falling prey to this cheap poo is becoming alarming every passing day................we even heard one of nl's stars airforce recently fell for one cheesy cheesy.............

Make una dey use sense o............most of these female monikers are are owned by bobriskies or runned by niggaz with rotten black gay ass and dicks or like in the case of whywhyogun bleached red gay deeks............

for all we know, lalas247 might not be a lady lipsrsealed, or even benita27 lipsrsealed, makydebbie lipsrsealed, rebirthforgoody lipsrsealed, augustap lipsrsealed, optional1 lipsrsealed, mariinee lipsrsealed, shinarlaura lipsrsealed, fumisticqueen lipsrsealed, judha lipsrsealed, iamkashybaby lipsrsealed, khiaa lipsrsealed, sinaj lipsrsealed, ambrat lipsrsealed, rorachy lipsrsealed, juhann lipsrsealed, mimzy lipsrsealed, mzlarem lipsrsealed, kimkardashian lipsrsealed, sekxy lipsrsealed, lefulefu lipsrsealed, sinz lipsrsealed, safiaa lipsrsealed, cococandy lipsrsealed, sleekyshuga lipsrsealed, queenitee lipsrsealed or even oyindidi shocked shocked cheesy cheesy angry angry

sofar we have been able to expose some gay dogs like whywhyogun, jessicaseth, softwerk, bbbabes, etc and with the help of our deeks lipsrsealed we hope to expose more so as to save the dumbfvcks and sense-lacking ones who are prone to sending these gays pms and in the end parting away with their destiny and..........

#Say_no_to_bobriskysm
#say_no_to_homosexuality

Height of joblessness, you don't matter anyways.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nobody should quote op's post I don't want unnecessary mentions please.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by SINZ: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP, I no be woman na? Why include my moniker?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by falconey(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
SINZ:

LWKM EVEN LEFULEFU INCLUDED.

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by SINZ: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
falconey:

LWKM EVEN LEFULEFU INCLUDED.
The thing weak me shaa grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
That's why I barely pay them any attention, I just come to get info & stuff. The few i've managed to get numbers from all acted shady, weird and funny so I stopped botherin' myself.

Nairaland 'girls' ain't worth it. Most classy chicks won't come here - just ghetto tramps.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by ottohan: 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
isnt there a way we could verify, wether is a male or female like linking of facebook account with NL
Although it will involve an enormous amount of programming/coding...

but after a second thought why would someone be hunting for gals on a faceless forum??
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
bbbabes:

Height of joblessness, you don't matter anyways.

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:
I'm glad you know that.

cheesy cheesy

well i dont know......thats why said "who knows?"

now that i think on there are only two people who know if you and the other ladies are really women; God and you cheesy cheesy

so are you a lady?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
SINZ:

oh sorry

na mistake............

How we go take know say you no be woman?............cos i sense strong female energy from your moniker

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy

well i dont know......thats why said "who knows?"

now that i think on there are only two people who know if you and the other ladies are really women; God and you cheesy cheesy

so are you a lady?

I needn't prove any point to you or anyone on here 'cause I don't really care. grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by idoncare440(f): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
wen dey will have eye n dem no use am c...y u no go carry bobirisky....remembered when I posted on nairaland all they were asking was "babe how can we meet so I can bleep yo ass" radarada! thank God some of dem even dey here....mstchw
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by SINZ: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh sorry

na mistake............

How we go take know say you no be woman?............cos i sense strong female energy from your moniker

You just dey find wetin I go talk grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
That's why I barely pay them any attention, I just come to get info & stuff. The few i've managed to get numbers from all acted shady, weird and funny so I stopped botherin' myself.

Nairaland 'girls' ain't worth it. Most classy chicks won't come here - just ghetto tramps.

thats a lie o though @bolded but i'll still faint

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Augustap(f): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

#Say_no_to_bobriskysm
#say_no_to_homosexuality
1. Don't ever mention me regarding such stupid talks.
2. Lefulefu is a male.
If you were deceived by a bobrisky pls solve ur own probs by urself, don't coman disturb me
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by RoyalBlak007: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by LivinaPatrick(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Am a lady and gorgeous one for that matter.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:
I needn't prove any point to you or anyone on here 'cause I don't really care. grin

angry

you still as obfuscate as ever angry

and then that annoying grinning emoticon you use to end ur prevaricated answer angry

anyways hows your day going so far smiley
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Benita27:

angry

and then that annoying grinning emoticon you use to end ur prevaricated answer angry

anyways i wanna assume you're a lady

so hows your day going so far smiley
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Augustap:

1. Don't ever mention me regarding such stupid talks.
2. Lefulefu is a male.
If you were deceived by a bobrisky pls solve ur own probs by urself, don't coman disturb me

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
angry

I dont get ur point..as u said this is a FACELESS FORUM! It means there's NO GENDER specification..

So, the heck u wanna know if we got JUICY NUNU or PHAT KONDO? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

angry

anyways hows your day going so far smiley
I'm glad you feel that way. grin
I'm having a nice day, do have a nice day. too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Talk2Bella(f): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:

no classy Chics on Nairaland? wow this is a new one
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
You mean the dicks claming to be pussy grin
The pussy ass niggas grin
I dont trust a lot of them, particularly those once without pictures on their profile

But to think of it what will guys gain in doing such grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing' / A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / Where Can I Get A Lovely Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.